The Tattoo Affair || [Ambw]

By itsxmimi

Shantel Brinks is married to Richard Brinks. Shortly after marrying, he became a complete asshole to her and... More

Characters
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7.1
Chp 7.2
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Author's note.
Chp 12.1
Chp 12.2
Chp 13
Not an update
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Author's Note - Warning
Chp 19.1
Chp 19.2
Chp 20

Chp 3

9.4K 347 370
By itsxmimi

After I left Seoul Inkredible, I treated myself to this West Indian restaurant that I spotted not to far from there. Me being half Trinidadian, you know I had to. I miss my mom's Ethiopian food though. I need to call her for some recipes. After I finish eating, I just head back home and relax. I start thinking about SungJae. I definitely want to talk to him more. I know I probably shouldn't but like...Richard gets to go out and fuck every bitch he can get his hands on. So why not do the same? Well...I don't want every man..I want SungJae.

>>>>>>>>>>>

It's now going on 10:30pm and just like Richard said...he's not home. He usually would get home at 7:30ish but he never does anymore. I'm in my bed watching tv. Speaking of the devil, about 7 mins later I get a text from him.

-@ClownAss🤥🤡: Won't be home tonight. Don't wait up.

I'm not even surprised. I don't even reply. This marriage is so fuckin sad and lonely. I started thinking of when I should hit SungJae up. But my mind is all over the place. I'm in my feelings. I want to talk to him so bad. I want to see his face again. Fuck it, if you know what you want...why wait? I grab my phone and start to text him.

-@TriniopianTing: SungJae😇🙈

He replies like 6 mins later.

-@SungJae😩: Huh? Lol who's this..?

-@TriniopianTing:

-@SungJae😩: Shantel👌🏾damn..😏😏

-@SungJae😩: Asshole being an asshole..?

-@TriniopianTing: Lol...Asshole's not coming home tonight..🙄

-@SungJae😩: Why's that?

-@TriniopianTing: He likes to fuck other women🙄

-@SungJae😩: 👿 he's a dumbass Shantel....if I was him, I'd be way too busy fuckin you in every way possible.

Omg....I started having thoughts about SungJae kissing me, touching me, biting me...me scratching his back and pulling his hair..why is he doing this to me..?

-@TriniopianTing: Don't do that..

-@SungJae😩: Why not? I was just being honest.

-@MyFutureTing👌🏻: My mind has been all over the place..

-@MyFutureTing👌🏻: Lol and I see you changed my name to your liking👀

-@SungJae😩: All over the place...sexually frustrated? And yeah I did...because I'm what you need 💪🏻😏

-@MyFutureTing 👌🏻: Yes..that's kind of my problem. You're what I need huh? Lol

-@SungJae😩: Yep. You don't need "Asshole"..you need "Oppa":

-@MyFutureTing👌🏻: Omg 😩😩😩 I can't look at you..

-@SungJae😩: Oh no? Hold that thought ☝🏻

Do you know that he's fucking video calling me right now?!! My heart jumped! I answer.

Right when I answer, he had the nerve to fuckin slowly WINK at me! I got shy so fast!

Me: "Nope!"

I ended the call changed his name in my phone then tossed my phone to the other side of the bed. He's rude!

Shortly after I get a text. It's from him of course.

-@RudeBoy😩: Lol you did me wrong lol. You're so beautiful though!

-@MyFutureTing: Lol thank you handsome..

A few minutes later, he's video calling me again. I answer.

SungJae: "I just wanna look at you again.....can I?"

I smile. But he looks serious.

Me: "Yes...you can look at me. I lowkey wanna look at you too.."

We were just staring at each other on the screen for awhile without saying a word.

SungJae: "Damn...." he runs his fingers through his hair and slowly licks his lips.

I really don't get how someone can literally be that sexy. I seriously don't understand it.

SungJae: "Why are you biting your lip right now..?" He asks and licks his lips as he once again runs his fingers through his hair.

I didn't even realize what I'm doing. Then the filter that I tried to have must of flew out of the window.

Me: "I wanna pull on your hair..."

He starts to smirk.

SungJae: "Does someone have a kink..?"

Me: "I mean..I have kinks but that wasn't even one of them...but just imagining y-" I cut myself off.

I didn't mean to say that! I'm pretty sure I have this uh-oh look on my face.

SungJae: "You have fantasies about me..?"

I close my eyes and sigh.

SungJae: "It's okay...I'm also guilty. You should show me your kinks someday..And I'll show you mine.."

I become speechless...

SungJae: "One of my kinks is actually pain...having my back clawed, getting bit...you can pull on my hair." He licks his lips again. "You can pull on it while your legs are shaking with my head between them.."

I start to feel hot all over.

Me: "Stop..." I whispered. I can barely speak I'm so turned on. I cover my face with my hand and recollect myself.

SungJae: "I don't give a fuck about that ring on your finger. You're about to be mine anyway." He says with confidence and shrugs.

I ask him about his tattoos..how many he has and where. He starts to show me them. All the ones I've noticed at the shop. And then he took off his shirt and I almost had a stroke. He has more on his chest, and rib cage. This guy...he starts unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. I don't even stop him. He slides his pants off and I'm not even focusing on his leg and thigh tattoos...my eyes are focused on where they shouldn't be. I can tell it's pretty big. He starts to laugh.

SungJae: "Hm..I can just take these off too then.."

He starts to slide his baby blue Calvin Klein briefs down enough to where his V-line is exposed. I can't take it I can't take it! I'm gonna die! I scream.

Me: "Stop!"

He starts laughing and pulls his briefs back up.

SungJae: "Haha I was just messing with you cutie. You gonna pay attention now?"

I slowly nod my head, stealing one last, quick glance down there. He laughs again.

SungJae: "Haha anyway, look.."

He starts showing me the tattoos on his thighs, and legs. He puts the camera back on his face. Then we realize we actually kind of have matching tats now. The rose on his neck and the one on my wrist. He said he's getting that one covered soon though. We talked for  a few more minutes before saying goodnight to each other and ending the call. At this point I don't care if Richard ever comes home. I turn off the tv and put on some music and fall asleep shortly after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 41 3
CEO Oh Sehun finds his secret admirer.
1.6K 107 46
Juniper and Min Jun both want to find REAL love. Both have had their share of heartbreaks. Juniper thought Caleb was the love of her life, until he s...
2.6K 136 8
{Slow Updates} In which Myung find herself falling for a cocky woman who doesn't seem to care about her. The only thing needing from her is the tatto...