The Tattoo Affair || [Ambw]

By itsxmimi

Shantel Brinks is married to Richard Brinks. Shortly after marrying, he became a complete asshole to her and... More

Characters
Chp 1
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7.1
Chp 7.2
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Author's note.
Chp 12.1
Chp 12.2
Chp 13
Not an update
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Author's Note - Warning
Chp 19.1
Chp 19.2
Chp 20

Chp 2

10.7K 374 348
By itsxmimi

I was driving around to just get out and get some air when I noticed this tattoo shop "Seoul Inkredible". They just opened recently because there are balloons and stuff outside the entrance. I'm curious so I parallel park and get out of the car. As I walk in, "I Got This" by Jay Park is playing. Just take my money right now! 💸💳💰 anyway, I'm greeted by this handsome badass looking man:

"Hi welcome to Seoul Inkredible. How are you doin, gorgeous?"

Me: "Hi, thank you! Ehh..I'm living" I laugh. "How are you?"

"I'm doin very good, thanks for askin. I'm Daeho, but you can call me Dee"
I tell him my name and we shake hands.

Dee: "So you lookin to get tatted today?" He asks and smiles.

Me: "I am. This place actually caught my attention.."

Dee: "I'm very glad to hear that. You won't be disappointed Shantel. My boy SungJae is pretty beast. You gotta see his work!"

He calls for SungJae to come out. Not even a minute later, he walks out from one of the back rooms and holy hell! I think I forgot how to breathe for a few seconds!!! He is fine as shit! He has a tattoo by his eye, both sides of his neck, and his arms and hands are covered in tattoos too. His black silky hair is covering his eyes, making him look mysterious. Jaw line is yes! But hold up! He takes his hand and runs his fingers through his hair! I screamed internally. And now that I've just seen his whole face...my ovaries.

He notices me and licks his lips and then smiles and bows. I smiled and tried bowing back but I don't know if I did it correctly but if not I get an E for effort. He walks up to me and shakes my hand and we introduce ourselves. He was staring through my soul! Ugh this man has me feeling some type of way...I wanna do things to this man...I'll calm down. I think my hormones are raging. It's been awhile since I've had sex because I refuse to sleep with my evil ass husband. Shit, I forgot I was married for a second. SungJae could get this work though. He walks me into the room he came out of.

~ S U N G J A E ' S    P O V ~

I stop sketching and come out of my room. I pause when my eyes meet with this beautiful, sexy brown skinned woman at the counter with Dee. Her eyes are hypnotizing to the point that you can't look away for awhile. She has delicious looking plump lips that I can see myself tasting. I lick my lips..she's fine as hell. I smile at her and bow. She smiles back and bows back. That was cute. I walk up to her and greet her and we shake hands and introduce ourselves. I'm literally staring through her soul. I would eat her alive. I walk her into the room:

~ S H A N T E L ' S    P O V ~

The room is simple, yet cool. He has some of his work on the walls. And a desk for sketching, he even has a couch and tv on the other side of the room and a mini fridge lol. We sit on the couch and he grabs a bottle water out of the mini fridge and offers it to me. He's so sweet. He gets up and grabs a book of his sketches and aftermath and sits back down beside me. Okay, Dee was right. He's beast! I'm fascinated as I'm going through the pages.

Me: "Wow! SungJae, you're amazing! You're so good!"

He smiles.

SungJae: "Thank you Shantel, I appreciate it. So does that mean I get to put my ink on you?"

You can put more than..*ahem*.

I laugh and nod my head.

Me: "Yes, you can ink me. With talent like this, you might be the only one to ink me.."

He smiles and runs his fingers through his hair again. Ugh!

SungJae: "You just made my day right now. Where are thinking of getting inked?"

I start to play with my fingers out of nervousness.

Me: "Um, well...last year, some shit happened and it got really bad. And..I reached my lowest point. I self harmed..."

I show him my left wrist. He stares at it for a minute, then stares at me. He looks almost a little hurt.

SungJae: "Okay. Yeah I can definitely cover that for you..do you have any ideas?"

Me: "Well not really. I just really want it covered like asap. I'm tired of looking at it and being reminded of that pain..."

He gently takes my wrist and lightly runs his thumb over the scars.

SungJae: "Hmm..I think I got it.." he smiles and winks at me.

Ugh. So fine!

SungJae: "So I sketch like A LOT and I have a few you might like or I could sketch up something else for you."

He hands me a binder of some beautiful sketches. There's one that caught my eye and I think would look very nice on me:

I show him the one I want. I fill out some paperwork and go back to the counter where Dee is working, and pay. We go back into the room and he walks me to the ink bed and he prepares and puts on gloves. I'm getting nervous and he notices that I'm shaking a little.

SungJae: "Aw don't be nervous. I'll try my best to be gentle with you, araso?"

I furrow my eyebrows a little.

Me: "Huh?"

He laughs a little.

SungJae: "Sorry. Sometimes I speak Korean out of habit."

We laugh.

SungJae: "Hm..do you like sweets? Like candy?"

I smile and nod my head. He gets up from his chair and grabs a pack of sour gummy bears out of the mini fridge. He hands them to me and then sits back down in his chair. He stares into my eyes.

SungJae: "Do you like these?"

I laugh.

Me: "SungJae...these are literally my favorite candy!"

He looks shocked for a split second then laughs and hi-fives me.

SungJae: "Alright babygirl try to relax for me okay?"

I pop a sour gummy into my mouth and nod my head while smiling.

Me: "I have my favorite candies now" I hold up the bag. "Thanks to you, so I think I'm good now!" I smile.

He returns the smile and then we get started.

>>>>>>

We just finished. Took a couple hours but he let me take breaks. We even chilled together during the breaks and he kept offering me snacks and food lol he's so sweet. We talked and laughed and even had a deep conversation. He's hella cool and easy to talk to. We click really well. It actually didn't hurt that bad like I thought it would. It felt kind of good to me. Before I could get up from the ink bed, he gently takes my arm and looks me deep in the eyes.

SungJae: "Hey, Shantel...please don't harm yourself again though okay?"

I half smile.

Me: "I won't..I regret it.."

SungJae: "He an asshole..?"

I furrow my eyebrows.

Me: "Hm?"

He points with his head to the ring on my left hand.

Me: "Ah....yeah...he's kind of an asshole.." I half smile again.

He nods his head.

SungJae: "Can you promise me you won't harm yourself again? Or at least if you feel that low again or just need someone to talk to...you can hit me up.."

He hands me his card. I nod my head and smile. I thank him.

SungJae: "And if that asshole gets out of line, or you're just tired of him being an asshole or tired of the asshole period...my contact info is on that card."

I nod my head again and thank him.

We go back into the main room and me, him, and Dee talk for a little bit before SungJae or "Jae" walks me out to my car. We say our goodbyes and he hugs me and then I leave.

I'm glad I came here today...

~ S U N G J A E ' S P O V ~

I walk back into the shop after walking Shantel to her car. I'm finish with everything so I'm gonna head out soon.

Dee: "Man, Shantel is fine..."

Me: "She's fine as hell! Bro her eyes! It's like she hypnotized me or did some kind of Voodoo because when we made eye contact I couldn't look away for awhile.."

Dee starts laughing and slams his hand on the counter.

Dee: "Yooooo when she first walked in and we started talkin that's one of the first things I noticed! I saw the way she looked at you too." I laugh.

Me: "That's jagi..." Dee laughs. "She's married though."

Dee: "Aahhh damn!"

Me: "Nah I don't give a fuck. He's not treating her right so I'm takin her. She's gonna call me "Oppa".

Dee starts dying of laughter.

Dee: "Aight get outta here bro I'll see you tomorrow man!"

I laugh and grab my keys and hat and start to walk out the door.

Dee: "Bye Oppaaaaa!" He starts laughing.

I flip him off before walking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 749 29
I never thought a normal girl like me would be engaged to a hot self made Billionaire. I have four kids and the father has no idea which is his own...
10.6K 281 46
her parents desperately want her to fall in love, Delphine doesn't want to be in a relationship....until a dating app does the job and Delphine finds...
8.3K 1.2K 41
πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ†ˆπŸ†„ X πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΉπŸ†„πŸ…½ ᴺᡉʷ α΄¬α΅ˆα΅˜Λ‘α΅— | α΄Ώα΅’α΅α΅ƒβΏαΆœα΅‰ When film student Choi Beomgyu loses his planner, daredevil Choi Yeonjun unexpectedly offers him he...
536 41 3
CEO Oh Sehun finds his secret admirer.