๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐”‚๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ (๐“ž...

By Wannasamuel

The top class Wizard from Canada, Kang Daniel transfers to the Alkaban University Of Magic. And not to mentio... More

Info
๐Ÿ”ฎ Chap1 ๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”” Chap2 ๐Ÿ””
๐Ÿ‘พ Chap3 ๐Ÿ‘พ
๐Ÿƒ Chap4 ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿ‘‰ Chap5 ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
๐Ÿ’ Chap6 ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿƒ Chap7 ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿ’ญ Chap8๐Ÿ’ญ
๐Ÿ‡ Chap10๐Ÿ‡
๐Ÿ“ฐ Chap11๐Ÿ“ฐ
๐ŸŽฒ Chap12 ๐ŸŽฒ
๐ŸŽ“ Chap13 ๐ŸŽ“ (Teaser)
๐ŸŽฉChap14๐ŸŽฉ
๐ŸŽChap15๐ŸŽ(teaser)
๐Ÿ’› Chap16 ๐Ÿ’›
BEAUTIFUL
๐Ÿ’Chap17๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ŒChap18๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿ“œChap19๐Ÿ“œ
๐Ÿ˜ˆ Chap20 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ”ฅChap21๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ Chap22 ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
โ›บChap23โ›บ
๐Ÿ€Chap24 ๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿ”จChap25๐Ÿ”จ
๐ŸŽธChap26๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŠChap27๐ŸŠ
โ˜”Chap28โ˜”
โ™จChap29โ™จ
๐Ÿ”Chap30๐Ÿ”
โœˆChap31โœˆ
๐Ÿ“šChap32๐Ÿ“š
๐ŸฎChap33๐Ÿฎ
๐ŸทChap34๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’Chap35๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ฎChap36๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ‘ฌChap37๐Ÿ‘ฌ
โ˜•Chap38โ˜•
๐ŸฆChap39๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿ’‰Chap40๐Ÿ’‰
๐Ÿ˜ฎChap41๐Ÿ˜ฎ
๐Ÿ˜™Chap42๐Ÿ˜™
Epilogue
Special Chapter

๐Ÿˆ Chap9๐Ÿˆ

3K 181 64
By Wannasamuel

Daniel sighed. He washed his face and looked at the watch hanging  down
the sealing. It was 4 am.

He suddenly started unlocking his trunk. He started searching for something. He finally found it. He smiled fondly  at that thing.

It was the bracelet. The bracelet which was dim all along, shined brightly when Daniel smiled.

The bracelet was not an ordinary one. It would shine like a diamond when Daniel smiles and becomes dim when he's sad.

Magic was used in making it.

Ya, the person who gave this bracelet knew Magic. But Daniel realized it after going to Canada.
He gave the  boy an  imaginary name Dylan.

" Dyl...hope you're doing great. Hope you got rid off that family and living a good life." Daniel talked to himself. He put back the bracelet in his trunk.

The clock alarmed, it was 6 am. He was about to get up but then he realized that he was suspended. The rest of the day would be boring for him. Staying alone in his room was no joke.
He planned to visit his pet cat Nora , which was at his neighbour's home suffering from cancer.

For now he decided to read the conversations about him in the AlkabanTalk.
An hour later he heard a knock on his door. It was Lisa along with JaeYong.

" Hey guysss!!" he exclaimed.

Daniel was glad that his  friends really care about him.

He asked "Aren't you guys getting late for the college?"

"we are! But we decided to greet our dear friend who got suspended for the first time before heading to the class." Jaehyun said

"aw.. Thank you guys! I'm glad" Daniel sang

"Ya ya Don't forget that we love you. By the way how are things going  on between  you and the Satan" Lisa

" you're asking as if we both are in a relationship" Daniel said

The others chuckled.

"Well..Maybe?" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows

"Oh shut up!" Daniel snapped

" okay okay! Just kidding" Lisa

"Bro! Suspension is a given opportunity, stay chilled in the room. We gotta go" Taeyong waved.

The others left while Daniel started his workout.

**

And here is Mr.Ong, who woke up in the afternoon. And trying to play up with his wand for new spells.
You can tell that- this kid has gone crazy. Little did he know, randomly chanting spells from books would drown his room. The naive guy, borrowed a stack of MagicSpell books from the library and was sincerely learning them.

He tried to chant few spells but none of them worked. He felt annoyed and shouted a random spell "Agramenti [1]"

That's it! Fountains of water were produced from nowhere and in minutes his whole house was wet. Water started filling up his room. He quickly went through the pages and used Anti-Jinx to stop the water. He finally did, but his whole room has nearly drowned. It all happened in seconds.

His bed, his clothes and every freaking thing was wet. He groaned with frustration. He called the helpers staff and explained  What he has done. They said that it would take a day or so to bring back his room. His clothes were wet. He couldn't stay any longer in the room. So he decided to go out.

He submitted his room keys to helpers staff and bided farewell to his dear room for the next 24 hours.
He got nowhere to go. His only buddy, Park Jihoon was also not there. He decided to go for a walk, but luckily he found his prey, Daniel on his way.

Annoying others is his only hobby, so he started following Daniel. After 20minutes or so Daniel stopped at a small one-storey building.

As soon as Daniel opened the gate, a cheerful grey cat pounced on him. It started licking Daniel and it cuddled into his arms.

"Aw you missed me. Didn't you?" Daniel said as sweetly as he could.

Ong was sneakily watching all this like  a thief  from a corner. Ong has always liked pets. He found himself smiling at the two of them.

Why are you smiling you ass! He thought to himself.

Daniel caressed the cat for the last time and headed back to his room. On his way  back to the dorm he  accidentally saw Ong.
He quickly asked " what are you doing here?"

Ong trailed " umm.. I... i was just having a stroll.. and found you with... Witha cat.."

"Ohh" Daniel replied with a low voice.

They both started walking together.
Ong Randomly asked " Ahh... So you have a cat"

"Yaa... Its not just a cat. Call her Nora!" Daniel said

"Okay! So Nora is her name. Well... How old is she?" Ong asked

"2 years.....and this will be her last year" Daniel answered weekly.

"what do you mean?" Ong

" she's suffering from cancer"

"I'm sorry!"

" Its not your fault"

"Hey! You know what" Ong jolted

"What?" Daniel spoke with his boring tone

" This is the first time we're having a proper conversation." Ong stated.

" Happy realization!" Daniel replied. Daniel really seems to be in a bad mood.

" Being good is a crime these day. Want me to get back to my real self?" Ong said.
Daniel gave him a tired look "its not funny boi-"

Ong replied savagely " why would it be? I was not trying to be funny".

"you're actually bugging me. I'm really not in a mood to play with you or what you call, fight with you!" Daniel

Daniel never talked like this before. He's probably worked up with several issues. Even Ong did not talk any further. It was a depressing day for Daniel.
When they were almost near the university, Ong realized something. That he doesn't have a place to sleep.
Many stupid ideas went through his tiny brain, but he finally landed on one.

He sweetly called out " Daniel~~"

" Are you drunk?" Daniel asked

"No! I'm just thinking about how great you are." Ong replied

"Wha-"

"Yes! You  are really  a good person. You help everyone..and-" Ong

Daniel cut him off and spoke "Get to the point! What do you want?"

"See, how great you are! You understand everything. Okay so the thing is I drowned my Room. And its presently wet." Ong

"what? You drowned you're room. You are crazy aren't you?" Daniel

"I am! But I've got nowhere to sleep tonight so-"

"So?"

"Soooo-"

"SO WHAT?"

"So i was wondering if i could spend my night in your room" Ong spoke

"Umm.... No!" Daniel

"But why?"

"because i said so!"

"Come on man! I got nowhere else to go" Ong pleaded

*

After a 30minutes of conversation, Daniel finally agreed his enemy to sleep in his room.

*

"hdjowjbdhjdss chisosnsndisbdbdhdhd"

"bjsojqqiwj smmwowossjbbwisbsbw"

Ong who was sleeping in the same bed with  Daniel woke from all the weird noises.
Are they ghosts? So ghosts do exist! Ong who was in his halfasleep  state thought to himself. A minute later he came back to his senses and realized that the noises were made by the person sleeping beside him.

It was not a ghost. It was Daniel who was sleep talking.

Ong was sleeping towards the wall, while Daniel was towards the outside. He was immersed into the wall, the bed was small and Daniel's body was huge.

As it is He had no place to sleep on top of that Daniel was making scary noises.
I'd rather swim in my room. Ong thought.

"DANIEL PLEASE STOP MAKING WEIRD NOISES. ITS SCARY" Ong whisper-yelled.

"Ollo mmnbdb...... db babble bwoosh...yo yo..."

" WHY IS YOUR BODY SO BIG" Ong groaned

"j wbdb hallajsjdd... Kwwpneow"

" Same reply for everything? What is happening to me" Ong cried

*************
Sorry for the late update.
Pardon my Grammatical errors.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WANNA ONE ON THEIR FIRST WIN😍😍😍😍
And you guys watched Wanna One Go?, our Ongniel is sailing.

[1] Agramenti - water making spell. Produces a fountain of water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 766 21
Kwon Eunkyung is on a special mission but in between her search for a certain someone, she meets this boy, unexpectedly falling in love with him. Is...
33.4K 2.2K 44
As Poll and Eujae, they can't stand each other. As Ten-Ten and Gaele, they care for one another. Art major Apollo Helios Torres and business student...
25.7K 2.2K 15
@supu1224 asked me to write a story where the boys are magicals. Her idea, my writing. โค Louis lived a boring, normal life one day and the next he fo...
13K 831 15
[Whereas Daniel is Bell and Seongwoo is some kind of a Cat Beast.] [Beauty and the beast AU] โˆž I have no home, lik...