The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

By Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... More

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 18

15.7K 241 278
By Azazel0886

Before this chapter begins I want to say that this chapter will have Serena's first performance in it. However I didn't write it, I only made some tweaks to the wording. Credit goes to killerdude123, so please put his name in any comments you have on the performance so he can see it. With that said, enjoy.

Three days ago the gang arrived in Coumarine City. The first thing after stopping at the Pokemon center they headed to the gym where Ash narrowly defeated the gym leader Ramos's Gogoat with Frogadier, earning Ash's fourth gym badge, a plant badge. The next day there was a festival where trainers give gifts to there pokemon to celebrate their bond that was held under a tree call the pledging tree. Bonnie took care of all the Pokemon while Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Korrina got gifts for their Pokemon. Clemont made his Pokemons gift, which turned out to be a music box. Korrina gave her Pokemon some personalized training tools to help Pokemon get stronger. Serena bought some accessories and personalized them for each of her Pokemon for them to use in their performances. Bonnie decided to draw a group picture for all the Pokemon. As for Ash he had the most trouble, but with Serena's help realized what his Pokemon would like the most. He went out into the forest and filled a huge bag of with various berries for them to eat. He also gave Serena a gift, a blue ribbon he received for being the millionth visitor to the monorail. The next day Serena started wearing it in a bow on the front of her blouse at the collar.

Today was a training day for everyone except Bonnie. Ash was training for his fifth gym battle, which was against Clemont, and they both wanted to be at there best. Ash was training his Pokemon hard, but working more closely with his newest Pokemon Goomy, that he caught a couple of days ago. Clemont has been training very hard as well, having practice matches with Korrina. He even transferred one of in one of his Pokemon from the gym to train with it. Then there was Serena, her Performance debut was tomorrow and she wanted the routine perfect. Especially since she made some changes shortly after they left Shalour city two weeks ago to allow the addition of her newest Pokemon Pancham, a Pokemon that had a natural love and talent for performing.

After even what Ash would call a tough training session, Serena and her Pokemon decided to call it a day, which was good timing since Clemont had just finished making dinner. Everyone agreed that it was a delicious dinner, so much that Korrina said, "I just love a man who can cook," in a very seductive way as she got very close to Clemont and kissed his check. This of course caused Clemont to blush a bright red, which put a smile on Korrina's face seeing the effect she had on him. After dinner they all sat in the Pokemon center lobby and relaxed and talked about anything and enjoyed tea and macaroons made by Serena. This had become a tradition of there's for when they were at a Pokemon center.

As they sat there enjoying each others company they didn't notice a tall heavy set young man with brown hair, wearing a vanillite tee shirt, and a young woman with dark skin, dark brown hair, wearing a pink top and very short shorts walking into the Pokemon center and going to the front desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" Asked Nurse Joy with a smile. "We need a room for the night and to have our Pokemon checked out." The young man said as he and the girl put their pokeballs on two trays. "Here's your keys and we'll get your Pokemon back soon." Nurse Joy said as she handed one of the trays to Wigglytuff then turned and walked into the back to get to work. "Let's go drop our stuff off in our room. Our Pokemon will probably be ready shortly after we get back." The man said as he put his left arm around the girl. "Sounds good to me." The girl said as she leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. As they were walking toward the rooms they heard some laughing, the girl turned her head to look see the source. Her eyes got wide and she stopped walking when she saw Serena in the group with, as she could only describe as a very good looking piece of man candy, having his right arm around her. "Look Tierno, it's Serena." The girl said as she walked away toward Serena. "Serena."

"Serena." Serena looked around when she heard someone say her name excitedly. Her eyes then landed on the girl coming toward her, Serena then stood up and quickly moved toward the girl, "Shauna". When the two girls reached each other they took one another into a hug. When Tierno arrived Serena hugged him as well. "It's so great to see you two again. Come on I need to introduce you to everyone." Serena said as she lead Tierno and Shauna the the gang. "Everyone I'd like to introduce you to two of my best friends from Vaniville Town, Shauna and her boyfriend Tierno. Tierno, Shauna this is Korrina the Shalour city gym leader, her boyfriend and the Lumiose City gym leader Clemont, his little sister Bonnie, and my boyfriend Ash." The last part caught Shauna's attention, "Wait, Ash? As in Ash from your summer camp Ash?" Serena nodded with a big smile on face. "Eeeeeeee, you were right. Congratulations." Shauna squealed. "So what brings you two out here?" Serena asked. "The showcase, you?" Shauna replied. "The showcase and Ash challenged the gym." Said Serena. "So I guess were rivals now. What Pokemon do you have?" Shauna asked. "See for yourself." Serena then released her Pokemon. "Wow, I bet you can make some great combinations with them."
The group shared stories for a little while, hearing about each others adventures since there journeys started. "So you were in the Kalos league, how far did you get?" Ash asked Tierrno. Tierrno smiled, "top 16. Not bad for my first league." Tierrno then frowned, "I got knocked out by our former friend Calem. I was ok with it back then because he was a friend, but now I wonder if he didn't win how he would have turned out." "I met him maybe a month or two ago, I can see why you stopped being friends." Stated Ash. "It wasn't his attitude that caused our friendship to end, although it didn't help, it was what he did that ended it." Said Tierrno. "What did he do?" Korrina asked. Tierrno, Shauna, and Serena looked down not wanting to say, then Shauna took a deep breath and spoke up. "Calem and I dated for a few months after the league, things were good. One night he said he wanted to take our relationship further." Everyone knew what that ment, even Bonnie. "Two months later I had a positive pregnancy test. I told Calem and he said he needed time. For the next week it seemed like he was avoiding me, then as I was walking to Serena's house I saw him making out with another girl in town. I couldn't even speak to him, I just ran to Serena. He started spreading the rumor that I came on to him and that we were never dating. People started calling me a slut, luckily my real friends were there for me." Tierrno has a smirk on his face when Shauna said that, but not for reason everyone else thought as he remembered what he did. The part Shauna didn't know was how much Tierrno was there for her. After Tierrno heard about what Calem said he saw red, so after they headed to their homes for the night Tierrno went hunting for Calem. It didn't take him long to find him since they used to be friends he knew where to find him. Once he saw him he played it cool until he was within arms reach of him, he then grabbed Calem by the collar of his shirt and started to beat him. By the time he was done Calem couldn't stand or even speak clearly, partly due to missing teeth. Tierrno also knew Calem's ego would keep him from telling anyone what really happened due to embarrassment of getting his ass kick, and Tierrno was right. Calem said he was jumped by three guys who mugged him, but that his Pokemon came to his rescue and ran them off. Although he did make sure to always keep his distance from Tierrno after that. Tierrno then snapped back from his thoughts as Shauna continued to tell her story, "I didn't know what to do, I knew I couldn't raise a child by myself, but I didn't want to get an abortion or give it away either. That's when Tierrno came to me, he told me about his long time crush on me and that he would be the father." Shauna then took Tierrno's hand, "after he told me that, it just felt so right, the idea of us being a family just made me so happy. Unfortunately as fate would have it, six weeks later I had a miscarriage. I told Tierrno he didn't need to act like he still wanted to be with me, he said there was no act and that he would never leave my side. Three months ago he decided he wanted to challenge the league again, and asked me to come to. I decided I would like to try for Kalos Queen again since I got knocked out the first round of the master class last time. Now we're traveling Kalos hand in hand trying to achieve our goals togther." No body had a dry eye after the story. The conversation the rest of the night was alot lighter, until they decided to get some sleep so they could be ready for tomorrow.

The next morning when Ash woke up and noticed Serena wasn't in his arm like usual. he rolled over and reached out for Serena with the plan to cuddle with her for a little bit before he got up for training. However as he reached his arm over he realized Serena wasn't still in bed. Ash sat up and looked around the room, her bag was still there, but opened with some stuff out as if someone was looking for something. His pokeballs were still on the nightstand but Serena's weren't, and Pikachu was fast asleep at the foot of the bed. Ash then got up and looked out the window onto the battle field and saw Serena and her Pokemon running laps around it. "I guess I'm rubbing off on her." Ash said to himself as he watched. "Next Kalos Queen in the making." Ash said as he turned around and walked away from the window.

After everyone enjoyed their breakfast they made there way to the performance hall for the showcase. "So Serena this is it your first performance, are you nervous?" Shauna asked. "Yes, but excited too." Serena replied. "Well that's good, that means your going in level headed." Said Ash, "Atleast your not going in the way I did to my very first gym battle." Everyone looked at Ash curious, "how did you go in?" Serena asked. Ash smiled and laughed a little at the thought of how he used to be, "Over confident. I walked into a rock type gym with only, Pikachu and two flying types. As you'd expect I got my ass kicked." Everyone laughed at that, especially thoughs who know how Ash is now. "Just remember during the elimination round your only against two other people. So don't worry about how many other performers you see, because your only going to be againt a third of them." Said Shauna. "Well here we are." Said Clemont as they arrived at the performance hall. "This is it, good luck, I know you'll do great." Ash told Serena as he gave her a kiss. Tierrno did the same with Shauna. Shauna and Serena then walked into the performers entrance together as the others left to go find there seats.

As the elimination round for this showcase was essentially a Pokemon fashion show, where the performers dressed up their Pokemon. Ash and Tierrno were both bored with the elimination round and only cared about seeing their girlfriends. Eventually the elimination round was over and both Shauna and Serena continued on to the free style round. The free style round was much more entertaining, and eventually it was Serena's turn.

Serena rose up from an opening in the floor with her Pokemon, Braxin to her right, Pancham on her shoulders, and Amoura to her left. "Let's go." She cried with Braxin using flamethrower as she twirled he stick around. "Amaura use icey wind on the flamethrower." Amaura used it's icey wind which seemed to dance with the flamethrower as they mixed and created sparkles. "Pancham stone edge." Two pillars then rose up from beneath Braxin and Amaura as they danced, as Serena twist around the pillars dancing as the sparkles fell around her. Pancham then used force palm on the rocks as Braxin and Amaura jumped off using flamethrower and ice beam creating an ball that encased them. The rocks mixed with the ice beam and flamethrower creating a mini fireworks display. Serena then took Braxin's hand as they danced together while Pancham and Amaura used dark pulse and ice beam creating more sparkles around them. After the dance they all met in the middle of the stage and bowed to the audience as they received a standing ovation.

There were several other performances including Shauna, then it was time for the audience to vote. Everyone in the audience raised a colored glow stick into the air, each color representing a different performer. A glowing ball of that color then left the each glow stick and went to a bar that appeared over each performer and started to fill them up, but none faster than Shauna's and Serena's. The two bars were neck in neck staying very close to the same level, but in the end Shauna's was just slightly higher making her the victor. Serena gave a slightly disappointed sign, then turned to Shauna and gave her a hug and congratulated her on her win, which caused the audience to cheer even louder at the good sportsmanship they were showing.

After the showcase the girls changed back into there regular cloths and meet everyone outside. "Serena that was amazing." Ash said as he gave her a kiss. "If they gave second place that would have been yours." Said Korrina. "To do that well for your first performance that is truly remarkable. That just means you are very close to winning." Said Clemont. "They're right you know. I was actually worried you were going to beat me." Said Shauna. "Thanks." Replied Serena. "However, now I know how good you are. So now I know I have to work even harder to beat you next time." Serena smiled at Shauna's statement. "That's  same here. Now that I know what to expect next time, I'm going to win." "Well we need to get going. It was nice meeting you all," Shauna then gave Serena a hug and whispered in her ear, "Ash is such a keeper, you better call me right away whenever he puts a ring on that finger." Serena's face then went bright red. "Are you ok?" Ash asked, Serena only nodded as she day dreamed about Ash proposing to her. "Well we better get going too. I owe Ash a gym battle now that he has four badges." Said Clemont. With that said the group started on there way to Lumiose city.

Meanwhile in the Hoenn region at professor Birch's lab a young boy with black hair and glasses is choosing is starter Pokemon. "So Max which will it be." Asked professor Birch. "Hmm,"  Max then knelt down in front of his choice, "what do you say Treecko, want to join me on my journeys." Treecko smiled, "Treecko," and jumped onto Max's shoulder. "Good choice son." Said Max's father Norman. "So I guess now your off to challenge the Hoenn league?" Asked his mother Caroline. "Actually no," this caught everyone off guard, "I was thinking of challenging the Kalos league. I've got on old friend in that region I'd like to see again.

Well another chapter done, I hope you enjoyed it. Now if you don't hate Calem after reading all that I have no ideas what I can do, I am thinking of having him make more appearances but I'm not sure how many. Also as you just read Max is coming to Kalos, however it will be a few chapters before he runs into Ash. And yes there will be fourthwheelshipping. Well now I have nothing else to say other than please vote and tell me what you think. Almost forgot, I'm starting to have trouble coming up with ideas for chapters, so if you have any ideas or an episode of XY or XYZ you'd like me to do, please message me. I have some ideas but I feel like it will end up being every other chaprer will be a gym battle or showcase until I get to the Kalos League.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 264 14
Hi I'm Mari! This is my first amour fanfic so i hope its enjoyable! (This is during XYZ) Ash and his friends find a young boy with a Celebi. He claim...
5.8K 155 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
411 18 10
Pokémon Gray. What if Ash had never traveled to Unova before now? Ash, now eighteen and strongest trainer in the world, wants to take an important s...
89.6K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...