Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

Heartbreak 808 Drums.

32.2K 556 217
By iBasedSupreme

Leggooooo! & I sense a bitch fight coming soon...you'll see why. ;)

& YOU MAY NOW ADDRESS CADYN AS JASSIE NOW, K? :)

Dedicated to iBleedGlitter__!!! :] The ideas she had for the story was good af! Possibly apart of the story? Hmmm.... ;D

*PLAY SONG ON SIDEEEEE >>>>>*

____________________________________________

[Monologue #36]

I'll see you again...

Catch me if you can.

____________________________________________

{Atlanta, Georgia, Thursday, July 31st, 7:09 pm}

(Everyone is sitting around until there's a knock on the door. Prince gets up and answers it, only to see Detective McCoy standing there with flowers)

Prince: Oh, what the hell do you want?

McCoy: I came to send my condolences. (hands him flowers)

Keisha: Well, we thank—

Prince: Man, fuck these flowers! THEY CAN'T REPLACE MY MISSING GIRLFRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO POSSIBLY BE ALIVE!

Ray: Prince, what are you talking about?

Prince: Answer me this, Mr. McCoy. How long have you been in the force?

McCoy: Almost four years.

Prince: AND THERE GOES MY POINT. IF YOU WERE SMARTER, YOU'D KNOW THAT IT TAKES SEVEN YEARS BEFORE YOU PRONOUNCE A MISSING PERSON DEAD!

Prod: How do you know that?

Prince: It's law. If Detective Dumbass knew that, she wouldn't still be possibly roaming the streets.

Lay: But Prince, think realistic. Do you think she would come back anyway?

Prince: She would.

Roc: (coughs) Delusional.

Prince: FUCK OFF, ROC!

Money: Prince, love, we don't know if she's alive for sure.

Prince: How about I go and find out for myself?

Walter: You can't.

Prince: And why the hell not? I'm seventeen years old. I'm pretty sure I know how the hell to travel all the across the world.

Dede: You know what? Let the nigga do what he wants. I'm done trying to support him. He's fucking irrational.

Prince: Dede, shut up. First of all if your stupid ass didn't get my hopes up, I wouldn't be acting like this. Besides, this all started because of you!

Dede: It takes two to have relations, asshole! Besides, you knew you had a girl. You fucked up the opportunity yourself.

Prince: Well, I should've known not to trust you! You're nothing but a cheap whore and I truly do wish it wasn't you that I slept with.

Dede: (looks at him in shock and starts crying) WELL FUCK YOU PRINCE! I'M DONE! (storms her way into her room and slams the door)

Biz: What the hell, Prince?! That was too far of a line you crossed.

Prince: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! (storms to his room and slams the door)

McCoy: I'm sorry, you guys.

Walter: Yeah, yeah. We'll handle you later. Enjoy your job while it lasts.

McCoy: (sighs and nods) Good night. (leaves out the door)

Roc: I can't believe Prince said that...he's the main one telling us to spread peace.

Keisha: Maybe his heart isn't at peace.

Roc: I'll go talk to Dede. (gets up and goes into Dede's room)

Biz: I'll go talk to Prince. (walks to Prince's room)

Shay: I just can't believe this shit.

______________________________________________________

{Dede's Room}

(Dede's P.O.V.)

  I laid in my bed, crying about what Prince said. Every time I try to make things right, it always isn't good enough. I still feel like I'm not accepted. I buried my head in my pillow and silently cried, wishing all the guilt was gone. I heard a knock on the door and I didn't bother getting up to answer. I saw one of the boys, looking at me concerned. I got a closer look and saw Roc standing there.

Dede: What do you want?

Roc: De, you okay?

Dede: I'll be fine, Roc.

 I turned on my side and faced the wall. I heard his footsteps come closer as he sat on my bed, watching me as I faced the other way.

Roc: Dede...

Dede: Leave me alone.

Roc: Look, I know you're mad at him, but can you at least talk to me?

Dede: There's nothing to talk about. Me and you have been done with one another a long time ago.

Roc: You don't mean that.

Dede: But I do.

Roc: We need to look past all the drama we have.

Dede: After two years you want to? What type of bull are you feeding me here, Roc?

Roc: It's not bull. I love you, Dede.

Dede: As a friend?

Roc: Yes...and we could've been something more.

Dede: What do you mean we could've been? We both had issues.

Roc: But that's love, Dede. Why do you think Jassie and Prince are screwed up?

I turned around and got up to look at him. Nothing changed about him except his hair. He was the same boy I fell for 3 years ago. He smiled at me genuinely and I smiled back.

Dede: Have I ever told you that I'm sorry?

Roc: Have I ever told you that I'm sorry?

Dede: It's okay.

Roc: Same.

And with that, we just looked around the room. Our eyes darted back to each other and then we kissed. I haven't felt something so amazing in a while. He pulled me close and held my hand. We both pulled away at the same time and I blushed.

Roc: You look cute when you blush.

Dede: Thank you...you're just...cute

.

He laughed his normal, sexy laugh. I smiled at that and he looked me with a mysterious expression on his face.

Roc: So what are we now?

Dede: I don't know...together?

Roc: Sounds good to me. (smiles) Well, get some sleep.

Dede: Sure will. Night, babe!

Roc: Night.

He kissed me one last time and winked at me before leaving my room. I cut the light off and went to bed with some of the weight lifted off my shoulders.

________________________________________________________

{Roc's P.O.V.}

I smiled as I left Dede's room. I didn't expect us to get back together. I sat next to Malaysia, but she moved away from me, pissed.

Roc: Louli, what's wrong?

Lay: Don't call me that. You're just so....UGHHH.

Roc: What did I do?

She ignored the question and pulled out her phone. She began playing Temple Run and playing Where Have You Been by Rihanna. I sat there, thinking about what I did and nothing came up...Maybe she's missing Jassie? Yeah, that's probably what it is.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed by her stubborness. What could I have possibly done to piss her off?

_____________________________________________________

{Prince's Room}

(Biz's P.O.V.)

I went into Prince's room and heard him on the phone. I heard the name, Roman. Is that the girl the boys were talking about? I moved closer in the room and heard him talking.

Prince: Roman...I just can't with people...True...You feel like that too? Same...Do you think I should go for it? Point...What if I do find her? She won't want to be around me....I'm dangerous, Roman....She won't forgive me....You really think so? (he nods) I got you. Thank you, beautiful....Talk to you soon...deuces.

He turned my way and he saw me standing there. I tensed up at the look on his face. It wasn't the same fun-loving Prince. It was someone in need of love...and he'll turn into a monster without it.

Prince: You heard everything?

Biz: I caught onto the end. You can't go off to find her!

Prince: Yes the hell I can. You can't stop me either.

Biz: Prince!

Prince: Biz, you don't fucking understand how much it hurts to see your true love getting shot and being possibly dead. The only shit you've ever experienced was having to be cheated on by Diggy.

Biz: Who the hell do you think you are?!

Prince: A lost soul. Now leave.

Biz: I'm not gonna let you out there, Prince. If you get killed by Ice Gang, would Jassie know? No. Why? Because she's GONE! Everyone has tried to be on your side, but you're acting insane! SHE LOVED YOU PRINCE! YOU FUCKED IT UP! That's why she's not returning. She loved you more than she could love herself. So go on, fuck her life up again. Clearly, you want her dead.

With that, I walked away. I heard the ruffling and shuffling of clothes coming from his room as if he ignored everything I said. I give up trying. I went over to Diggy's room and chilled there. I need to get away from the stress.

______________________________________________

{Brooklyn, New York, The Next Morning, August 1st}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V)

I let Sevarion stay at my house for the past two days and they've been one of the funnest I've had in a while. We sat down at the island, eating and talking about my birthday.

Sevarion: So, what do you plan to do for your sixteenth birthday?

Jas'marieé: I just want to chill. I don't really expect anything big, anyhow.

Sevarion: Jas, you should! You only turn sixteen once.

Jas'marieé: So? I kinda gave up on sixteen for a while now.

Sevarion: I think you'll have one of the best.

With that, he held my hand. I blushed. I always get butterflies around him. I miss these things.

Jas'marieé: Would you still love me without the fame, now that you know who I truly am?

Sevarion: Yes...You're not like every other girl. You don't have to take clothes off in order to be accepted. You're just perfect the way you are.

Jas'marieé: Awww. That's so sweet!

Sevarion: I know...I can't wait for the future...to get away from all of the stress...my dad...(sighs) It seems so long of a wait.

Jas'marieé: Why don't you ever talk about your mom?

He looked at me and sighed. He looked down and I saw a tear drop. I walked over to his side of the island and rubbed his back. He then looked at me and began talking.

Sevarion: My mom's in a mental asylum. She was schizophrenic and she was always in and out of reality. She'd black out on people and it cost her tons of jobs, making us near destitute. She used to beat me for no reason when I was smaller and I never understood why. She'd beat me with anything — remotes, electrical cords, pans, and even burn me with the iron. That's why I have a scar on my upper leg. My dad tried to help her, but she refused to go. There were more good times than bad. She taught me how to be a man as I grew older. She apologized many times and she became better. I knew she didn't want to hit me. She believed in me more than my dad did. He'd ignore my football games. Only my mom cared when I discovered that I had a passion for football. She then got me into dance. We were dancing one day and her schizophrenia returned. She hadn't been taking her medicine. She started fighting me and my dad wasn't there. I tried calming her down, but her mindset at the time was taking control. My dad called the ambulance and they took my mom away. Never to be seen again. That's why I dropped out of dance.

I sat there in complete shock. This happy kid had this many issues?

Jas'marieé: Oh my gosh...I'm sorry, Ari.

Sevarion: It's okay...I should've told you before.

Jas'marieé: I don't even know how I'd deal without my mom.

Sevarion: Aren't you now?

Jas'marieé: (sighs and thinks about her mom) Yeah...I miss her.

Sevarion: When was the last time you spoke to her?

Jas'marieé: When I was fourteen. We had an arguement over the phone and I hung up on her. Haven't seen her in a while.

Sevarion: You should go see her. You are her only daughter, I believe?

Jas'marieé: Mhm.

Sevarion: You'll be sixteen and you have a mom once.

I stopped eating my cookie and I looked at him.

Jas'marieé: What's up with you and all this 'once in a lifetime' shit?

Sevarion: I'm just saying. You never know what's in store.

Jas'marieé: Didn't anyone ever tell you that miracles don't exist? You have to work for what you have now.

Sevarion: Miracles come in different ways, shapes, and forms. You just have to sit back and discover it.

Jas'marieé: Well, a miracle would be if no one ever finds out who I am.

Sevarion: What about Mikhaela, Nyah, and Jamee? They'll catch your drift eventually.

Jas'marieé: I'll tell them eventually...not yet. I have to re-evaluate my life first.

Sevarion: You have a point.

He looked down at his watch and he sighed. He got up and walked over to me, kissing me on the lips.

Sevarion: I gotta get going. Call me later?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. Bye, Sevarion!

He smiled at me and he grabbed his stuff and left. I stayed put at the island as I pulled out my phone and went through my messages. I saw a message from Mikhaela and I automatically rolled my eyes. I opened the text.

[Mini♥Bacon♥Bearrr] OMFGGG. MY HUSBAND IS GONE. :'((((((

I looked at the text confused. Who was her husband?

[CadynCocaine.✗♥O] Ummmm....who? >.>

After a few seconds, Mikhaela replied. Damn...she's a fast ass typer when she's pissed.

[Mini♥Bacon♥Bearrr] PRINCETON! HE'S GONE...HE WENT TO GO FIND HER!!!

I dropped my phone in shock. Fuck.

________________________________________________________

Wooooooooooooow. This was something. Prince is GONE? Where's his first destination? (Get it? Destination Everywhere!) & what pissed Malaysia off? And whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? #DeRoyal is back?! :ooo That's unexpected...but DAMNNNNNN....Biz went OFF on a nigga.

And does Sevarion kinda have a point about 'once and a lifetime' things?

Goal: 30 comments.

*Mindless Fact Of The Day*

Ray Ray's new crush? Amber Roseeee!

Wiz...watch out. Ya boy Ray Ray coming through. ;DDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
389K 9.4K 33
FIRST BOOK IN THE FAR AWAY TRILOGY Lea has been living on her own. Begging for lose change all because of her mom's death. She couldn't live with her...
131 3 10
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...