Kim Taehyung Daughter!!

Par _Dboy-Taegi_

What if Kim Taehyung from BTS had a girlfriend. What if his girlfriend end up pregnant with his baby. Will Ta... Plus

3 years later
Confronting Mina
Spending the night with Uncle yoongi
At the park!!
The arguement and the Apologies with appa!
First day of school /Fathers day
Chapter 8!
Family problem
Partner project!! Parents!
Happy B-Day Rap MONster!!
Chapter 12
Appa, my prince in shinny armor
I got Swag not you uncle kitty!!
Thank you all soooo much!!!!
Jisu song.
4
5
6
Exhusted taehyung
Sleep over!!
The reason for this story
Read!! Please
Happy bathday!!!( birthday)
What do you think
Did i just kiss her!
Chimsexychim please read!
Shes back! Or maybe not!
Good moring
Authors note
What are we??
Without a second thought...
New appa???!!
Regret.??
arguement
going back home!!!
i love you
^*^
Whats Next?!
Ayeeee

Finding out.!! / birth!!

25.4K 379 347
Par _Dboy-Taegi_

Taehyung POV:

" Taehyung!!!!! Wake up! Now!!"

I was woken up by my girlfriend shaking me. I was so tired from yesterday practice that I just ignored her and turned around.

" Kim Taehyung!! Im serious wake up!"she yelled as she continued to roughly shake me.

" What is it babe.." I said tiredly.

" get up now I have to tell you something." She said trying to pull me up.

" just tell me ." I said and buried my face into the pillow.

" I said get up Taehyung this is serious!" She said and grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

" damm Mina whats wrong with you?! " I exclaimed as I pulled her off me.

" look at this! " she than threw me something.

The little object hit my chest and fell in my lap. I looked down and grabbed the little object. What I saw next made me shocked and took my breath away.

" t-this is a pregnancy test..?" I said shocked.

" and what does it say!!" mina yelled at me.

" I-im going to be a Father..." I said.

I know I was I was still to young to be a father since I barely turned 18 and Mina is 17 but I was really happy and excited to have a child . I looked down and smiled.

" I don't want this thing." Mina said and started squishing her stomach together.

" No! Babe what are you doing!! I yelled and pulled her hand away from her stomach but only got me to get a big slap on the face.

" you didn't use protection!! You bastard!" She said and started hitting me .

" babe i'm sorry please listen to me!" I said trying to tell her what happened.

" no get away from me." Mina told me and walked away from me and walked into the guest room.

I tried to get her to get out the room but she lock the door.

I  sighed and walked away. I walked back to my room and grabbed the pregnancy test and smiled once again.

" I'm going to be a father!" I yelled out of excitement and started dancing around my room.

- 9 months later-

" Taehyung!!!" Mina yelled from the room

" what.!" I yelled from my music studio. The members and I where trying to come up with some new lyrics for our new album.

" can you turn off the tv and turn on the AC!!!" She yelled back.

I groan and got up. To be honest I was really happy to have a baby but Mina.... well she has become more abusive both physically and mentally.

" dude why don't you just dump her and get this over with. Just look at your self. " jimin said to me .

" just mine your own business dude she is like that because she is pregnant and she has mood swings." I said and walked towards mina and I bedroom.

" hey babe how are you feeling??" I asked her.

" what do you think!" She yelled and threw a pillow at me.

" mina I think you should walk around it good for you." I told her and started to pull her out the bed.

" get away from me you turd!! " she said and started to push and punch me.

" babe calm down you might hurt our baby.!" I said with worry in my voice.

" your baby not mine. Im just giving birth to this alien and I'm gone." She said to me and then she started walking to the restroom.

I sat down on the bed and then laid on the bed.

But then I suddenly heard a loud bang.

" Taehyung!!! Hurry !!! I think the baby is coming!!!" Mina yelled

I quickly got up and ran to the restroom. I found mina moaning in pain while grabbing her stomach.

I picked her up and ran out side to the car. The boys quickly followed and got into their own cars.

I drove over to the nearest hospital and got a doctor to help us.

" quickly bring her over here." The doctor told me and I followed her to a room where I laid her.

-TIMESKIP To when the baby is born."

" congratulations it's a baby girl." Said the female doctor as she past my beautiful baby girl to Mina.

" what are you going to name her?" The doctor asked us as she looked at both me and mina.

" her name is going to be
Kim Ji-su ." I said with a smile .

" Kim Ji-su it is." The doctor said as she left.

Once she left and the door closed shut. Mina shoved the now crying Ji-su into my arms.

Once I hold my daughter into my arms I noticed that she quickly quiet down and slept.

" My mother and father want to meet the baby." I told her

" ok let them come." She said and she started to change the channels from the TV.

" they think that we are a happy family.." I said as in trying to tell her to behave when they come over.

" fine ill behave.." she said.

" do you wanna hold her." I said and started to get closer to mina while holding out Ji-su.

" no get away from me."

" oh.... ok.. I said and sat back down on my chair.

-10 mins later-

Both my mom and dad where in the hospital room. Right now my mom was holding my Ji-su.

" she looks just like you Taehyung." My mother said .

" So Mina how are you feeling.?" My father asked.

" fine.." she said as she looked at her nails.

" yell you are being released tomorrow are you ready.?" My mother said.

" yea can't wait to go home get out of this bed." Mina said.

" so you guys are getting married right?" My father said

" n-" I was about to say but then

" yes of course we are!!" Mina yelled

I sighed and I looked at Ji-su.

" I don't know mom look i'm a idol now and I'm to young to get married." I told her and took Ji-su from my mother and hold her.

" fine then why don't you wait for 3 years and you wait until you turn 21." My father said to us.

" but I wanna get married now.!!" Mina yelled whining like a child begging for a toy.

" no Mina we have to wait. i just deputed and everything is getting more serious." I told her

" but.." she started saying but I Interrupted her.

" no buts Mina.!" I yelled. Then
Ji-su started crying.

I started to calm her down. Once she did. I put her to sleep

" well I guess we should be leaving now bye guys take care!!" My parents said.

" bye guys take ok ill call to keep you notified." I said to them and they left.

" im never marring you."
I said to Mina

" whatever." She said back.

---------------------------------------------
Hello my beautiful butterflies how are you all!! I decided to make a new story just to keep you all entertain while I come up with Ideas for my other Taehyung story.
Hope you like it.!! Remember stay safe and have fun.!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

73.3K 2.8K 37
Having just started her own business, a young fashion designer gets a job where she, who has nothing to do with Kpop, meets 7 boys who will turn her...
17.3K 839 11
Single father Namjoon, struggles to keep his idol life and his private life separate. When he meets you, everything changes.
13.2K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
91.6K 2.3K 20
When an innocent girl marries a cold boy who's in a relationship with someone else and asks her not to expect anything in the future, what happens if...