hate to love you.

By hermosaddlovato

don't you just find it so hard to hate someone that you love? sounds crazy huh? demetria devonne lovato. yes... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
New Story
Mental Health Day :)

fifty-five

370 15 0
By hermosaddlovato

"demi, can you please pass some more pancakes and syrup?" i asked smiling at her. she laughed at me.

it's weird, every time i eat, it feels like it's going right through my body, but not coming out, you know?

"you've already had three pancakes, five pieces of bacon, three eggs, and two pieces of toast, and you're still hungry?" she said laughing.

i smirked, "well, like you said. i'm eating for two now." and with that, i reached over the table and grabbed the pancakes, and syrup myself.

"yeah, whatever." demi said as she grabbed my extra plates, and walked over to the sink.

"so, i was thinking that we could go over to selena's today?" she said looking back at me. i shrugged.

"can't i stay?" i asked.

"no, i don't want anything to happen to you while i'm gone. we can't lose you again, baby girl." she said.

i mean, i understand. the moment i was kidnapped, it had felt like my whole world had stopped right in front of me.

"sure. when?" i asked snapping out of my thoughts, and licking my fingers. "now. now hurry and finish." she said.

i nodded. after about two minutes, i finished the pancakes, and grabbed my coat from the door.

demi opened the door, and all of a sudden, i felt a pinch of hunger. i know, i shouldn't be eating this much, i'm going to get even fatter, but this baby has a mind of its own.

i slowly tried to escape demi's side and go and grab another pancake, but as always, she saw me and yanked me back by my jacket.

"let's go." she said sternly.

"but, i want some more!" i said as she threw me out of the house. well, roughly shoved.

we sat in the car, and she began to play music. "this music is awful!" i groaned. she looked at me hurt.

"this is my music!" she practically yelled making me laugh. she still looked hurt, and that one eyebrow was sitting higher than the other.

after driving for around thirty minutes, we finally arrived at what seemed to be a brick mansion. selena was standing out front.

my mouth dropped. of course, this house is smaller than our's, but damn selena. your job pays like this?

"hi, babe." selena said hugging and kissing demi. i froze, and crossed my arms.

you mea-

"what?" i said looking puzzled, making both of them laugh. demi rolled her eyes and released selena.

"we're dating now. we've been dating for at least a month, sorry for not telling you." she said smiling.

i could tell that she's happy.

"i promise, i'll take good care of de-" selena started. "yeah, yeah, whatever. where's the food?" i asked pushing past them and running into the house.

i could hear their distant laughs as i walked further into the house. i feel like i'm going to get lost.

i walked into the kitchen that i found after ten minutes of searching, just to see demi and selena drinking apple juice while sitting on the counter.

"you mean to tell me, there's a faster way to get here? and, you didn't tell me?" i said gasping. selena giggled.

"you didn't ask!" she said throwing her hands up in defense. demi just stared at her and kept smiling.

i think, selena is the one.

"if you want, i can make you something to eat?" selena asked standing up. at the word 'eat' i started to get nauseous.

my head felt like it was turning in circles, and i bent forward and released the vomit i had inside of me.

also known as, pancakes and all of the shit i'd eaten this morning. "oh!" selena gasped surprised.

but, like always, demi was behind me rubbing my back.

"are you okay?" selena asked. i nodded.

demi picked me up in her arms, and carried me to the nearest bathroom. she took us into the corner and locked the door.

"it's been a while since you've had sickness. do you think something's wrong?" demi asked worried.

i shook my head 'no'.

"have you been feeling different lately?" she asked rubbing my back still. i opened my eyes a bit more and looked up at demi.

"now that you mention it, i've been having some pains in my lower back and down there. i have cramps all of the time, but i think nothing of it." i said.

selena knocked on the door. "are y'all okay in there? should i call someone, or is she okay?" she asked. demi smiled.

"babe, it's okay." she said smiling again. i smiled at her, seeing how happy she seemed to be.

"she makes you happy. you deserve it. keep her." i said smiling. she smiled and nodded, but then remembered the current situation.

"we should take you to a d-" she began.

"no, i'm fine. it's just because of all of the food i've been dating lately. i don't think it's sitting well." i said standing up slowly.

"yeah. want to go back out?" asked, opening the door. i walked out and met a worried selena.

"i'm sorry. would y'all like to just sit and hang around? play a game, maybe?" she asked.

i nodded, and smiled.

"let's play sorry." selena squealed. "not sorry..." demi said mumbling making us all laugh.

halfway through the game that selena was winning, i swear she's cheating, my stomach pains were coming back, and they were stronger than ever.

"fuck." i said holding my lower stomach and back. demi shot up and came over to me.

"baby?" she asked. selena looked up, "huh?" she said, and then looked at me and realized it was directed to me.

"aw that's cute." demi said laughing.

meanwhile i felt like i was pissing my pants. nope, don't feel like, i'm actually pissing my fucking pants.

"demi, i'm fucking pissing my pants!" i yelled running to the nearest bathroom. i could tell that something was seriously wrong, because demi was sobbing as she was following me.

i closed and locked the door behind me, as i heard demi banging on the door telling me to let her in.

i pulled down my pants, and noticed as a pool of blood fell out of me. my period isn't usually this heavy.

i can't believe it, this can't be what i think it is. oh no, please.

i began to sob in my own hands as demi and selena found their way through the locked doors.

it's as if, my life isn't normal anymore. too many tragic things happen to me. why me?

"oh no, baby!" demi sobbed, selena standing behind her in shock, but crying also because she knows what this means.

"what's happening?" i said crying into demi's shoulder.

"i think you've lost your baby." she said.

the last words any pregnant mother would want to hear. even me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 683 28
// BOOK FIVE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Less than a week after graduation, my girlfriend is in rehab and I've been thrown into the crazy and hectic world...
24.8K 1.1K 26
He always assumes I want money. That money can replace my desire for a mother, for a female figure who will guide me through the darkness. All he can...
248K 7.2K 39
At age 15 her brother and father were murdered in front of her before being sexually assaulted, At age 16 she had a daughter that was the product of...