Love Between a Commie and a W...

Da BenDrowned1242

This is a lemon about Tom and Tord and also has slight MattxTom and EddxTom this is a completed book and my f... Altro

Intorduction
Do I have feelings for Tord?
Tord what are you doing!
I Love You So Much Tord
Its Tord's hentia dream
What the heck Matt
Tord leave Matt alone
EDD!?!?!?
My birthday (lemon warning)
Tords parents
Jon what happened
A Cruise
Leaving Today
OH TORD (Lemon Warning)
Is This Happing Again (Lemon Warning)
Tord It's Ok
Last day
So we are back
Oh god not This again.
Stop Tord. (Lemon Warning)
Ok this is getting out of hand.
Help me someone *warning sad*
Home finally
Tord?
Your leaving me?!
Tord where are you?
MATT! Smut
Ouch*
WHERES MATT!!
Edwardo?!
Among the stars
Tom...
No more hurting...
The End
A Year Later
Why I unpublished my stories
Early Gift from me to you guys

Matt!

195 7 2
Da BenDrowned1242

So Edd was gone he left a couple of hours ago he would be gone for a week to see his parents. Tord went to see Paul and Patryk. Me and Matt were the only ones here Matt scooted close to me and laid his hand on my leg. I felt so embarrassed and awkward. I ignored it at least I tried Matt climbed on top of me. He started kissing me I threw him off of me and yelled I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS SHIT MATT! IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS! IM DATING TORD!I said as loud as I could. I could see Matts eyes watering up but I'm just am so done with this. I go and hug him I'm sorry Matt I'm just upset about this ok. He nodded ok I walk away and go upstairs to my room.
*Time Skip to 4:00*
So Tord is home he noticed Matt on the couch upset he asked me what happened I didn't want what happened last time to happen again. So I lied I said Matt is Matt he's doing what he does so just leave him alone. I made dinner with was pizza and we all sat down. Matt was still upset about what happened. I guess Tord couldn't help it but ask so he did Matt shook his head. He said for me to tell him I didn't know what to do so I told Tord. Tord then stood up and hugged Matt this time calmer and said it's ok just don't do it again or you will regret it then he slapped his back hard. Matt flinched and said ok Tord left the room and I went over to Matt and asked if he was ok he nodded yes. I left and went to Tord he was mad I got him to calm down and we got ready to go to bed. We laid down and Tord nuzzled into my chest and I held him close. I thought we were done with this problem.

Don't forget to ⭐️VOTE⭐️ and subscribe to me sorry this took so long to get out school is back in session Wednesday so yeah next chapter out soon!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

21.8K 538 37
2020 update : Old thing i did cuz i was an intense fangirl, enjoy my embarssment of a book since im no writer, and this gracious monstrosity of a des...
7K 236 15
OHO! Well i think im giving up on life. Sorry if my English sucks >.< even tho its my primary language... SO YEAH! Also, i made the cover. Kill...
288K 3.2K 72
Basically a book of scenarios with the boys..... And yes I am taking requests! I could include: Fluff Lemons Angst Lime And u get the point.....
2.6K 63 20
[ Cover by me: Aispurria ] DISCONTINUED || I am trying to give you a story you will love, a story other than the normalcies of pointless smut and oth...