Star Lord and the Dancing Que...

Bởi RogersWater

Tori Phoenix was abducted by space pirates at a young age and later rescued by her adoptive brother Rocket. P... Xem Thêm

cast
tori the dancing queen
watch out
folsom prison blues
jailhouse rock
jailbreak
gimme! gimme! gimme! (a man after midnight)
fooled around and fell in love
s.o.s
save me (why don't ya)
soldiers
under attack
i'm still alive
the winner takes it all
mamma mia
does your mother know?
disillusion
help!
the name of the game
the heat is on
when all is said and done
Sequel Out!

tori phoenix aka dancing queen

6.6K 112 28
Bởi RogersWater

Tori Phoenix was born on Terra but was abducted at a young age by space pirates. When Tori was about sixteen, she was rescued by Rocket Racoon who adopted her as his younger sister. Along with her other older brother, Groot, the three of them became a trio of freelance criminals. Tori even adopted the name Dancing Queen, after her favorite song.

Outfit:

Weapon of Choice:

(along with an assortment of guns Rocket makes for her but these are her favorite)

Tori's soundtrack: basically the entirety of ABBA.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

87K 1.8K 62
Ryan Jones we born on Terran along with her best friend peter quill when they boy travel the galaxy along with gamora, rocket, drax and groot. Togeth...
10.2K 266 10
I could remember the way the ocean breeze felt against my skin. The look on my mother's face when she took her last breath. The look on my faher's fa...
196K 5.3K 27
Gwendalyn Pierce and Peter Quill have always been best friends. At the age of eight, they are both taken by Yondu Udonta and grow up as ravagers. Twe...
67.5K 1.2K 24
What if an alien Peter Quill spent a night with gave birth to his daughter. And what happens if Peter raises her. Read to find out. (This story was o...