Hostile Actions // Teen Wolf

Galing kay Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Erin and Isaac are finally together. It has been a few months since the kanima, Jackson moved to London, Scot... Higit pa

Prologue
Hello Again!
Chapter 1
OMG
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Next Book

Chapter 4

11K 360 70
Galing kay Isaac-Derek-Stiles

 Question is at bottom.

Goal: 15 comments and 25 votes.

<^_^<          >^_^>

"She's not dead!" Derek defended for the fifth time as we sat in the animal clinic. Isaac and I sat on an empty counter, him now in dry clothes and me leaning on his shoulder. "Derek" Stiles said from in front of me, leaning back on my folded legs as he sat, "he said 'there's a dead body, it's Erica. Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation."

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked and I closing my eyes and leaning my head against the wall listening to the conversation. Finding out your friend/pack member is dead isn't exactly something to take lightly. Erica might have been a huge overconfident bitch, that I somewhat created but still she was close to me. 

"Someone else obviously."

I reached over to touch Isaac's shoulder and said with my eyes still closed, "maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. The one who saved you?" I felt Isaac shake his head and grabbed my hand bringing it to lace with his saying, "no she wasn't like us. Whoever was in the vault with Boyd was."

"What if that's how Erica died? They like pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome." I resisted the urge to facepalm. Stiles is smart, one of the smartest people I know besides Lydia and I, and it's great that he's throwing ideas out there but sometimes his ideas are just way off. 

"Then we get them out tonight." 

"Be smart about this, Derek." Deaton spoke for the first time in ten minutes, "you can't just go storming in." 

"If Isaac got in then so can we." My eyes still remained closed as I listened and thought at the same time. Everything was getting so crazy again. We have to find Boyd and some mystey werewolf that's with him, avoid an alpha pack, figure out what's going on with all the animals, not to mention the fact that a freshmen saw me healing. How the hell am I supposed to exlain that? No one knows he saw me and I rather not say anything in fear of what Derek would do.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?"

"We need a plan." Thank you, Scott, for pointing out the obvious. I swear I love Scott, he's like a brother to me, but he's... not the smartest guy. 

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?" Derek snapped at Scott and I finally opened my eyes when I felt myself drifting off to sleep. 

"Uh, I think someone already did." Stiles said, who had moved to sit next to me, having me squisked slightly in between the two boys. He read from his phone, "'Beacon Hills First NAtional closes it's doors three months after vault robbery.' Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out."

"How long?"

"It's the internet, Derek." I said hoping off the counter and stretching. Stiles smirked slightly, "and the internet wizards called Stiles and Erin, are on the case." Someone cleared their throat and I smiled patting Scott's shoulder, "with the help of Scott of course."

"It'll only take minutes."

<^_^<             >^_^>

"Boys!" I shot up from my sleeping position behind the bed to the yell of the Sheriff. Scott, Stiles, and I looked all night and we didn't find anything on how the robbery occured. Not one thing. 

Sheriff Stilinski shook his head at Stiles and Scott who were now awake as well. His eyes casted over to be and he groaned running a hand down his face. "Oh hell, why are you here, Erin?" He asked more towards Stiles, who was looking guilty. "Um, educational purposes?" I offered with a shrug and I could tell he didn't believe it but luckily, he let it go.

"I got to get to work. You three, get to school." I stood up stretching and grabbed my phone seeing 9 messages from Isaac and 17 missed calls. Oh shit, I told him I would be back by 11... I unlocked my phone and began reading the messages.

From Isaac:

11:22 PM

Hey, are you on your way?

11:57 PM

Erin, where are you?

12:34 AM

Derek won't let me go find you because of the alpha pack being out.

1:12 AM

Erin Christine Redoff.

2:39 AM

I'm getting worried please answer

2:56 AM

I love you

3:05 AM

I'm not gonna go to sleep until you answer

5:11 AM

Stiles and Scott won't answer either.

6:01 AM 

I'm so freaking scared right now, I need you to answer me.

I instantly pressed Isaac's name to call him, sitting down on Stiles' bed. It barely rang once when someone picked up.

"Erin?!" Isaac's frantic voice practically screamed through the phone.

"Hey Isaac," I spoke with guilt.

"I was so worried, none of you were answering."

"Yeah my phone was on silent and we all crashed around four, sorry."

"You owe me a giant hug when you get to school."

I heard Stiles and Scott talking in the backround talking but I was to focused on my worried boyfriend that was babbling into the phone.

I laughed out, "okay but do you think you can bring me a pair of jeans and the light blue sweatshirt of yours I always wear? I don't feel like being fancy today."

He laughed through the phone, "yeah sure. I'll see you at school, I love you."

I smiled giddily, "I love you too, bye."

I hung up and looked up to see Stiles thrusting a paper into Scott's arms and running out after his dad. I moved over to grab the paper from Scott, looking at the picture of the Sheriff putting the criminal in the cop car in front of the bank.

<^_^<           >^_^>

I shut my locker and barely turned around when a body collided with mine and arms wrapped around me. I instintly wrapped my arms around his neck breathing in Isaac's scent. It felt like hours we sat there hugging before he pulled back, pressing his lips onto mine for a few seconds before releasing me.

I smiled up at him as he said, "you owe me big time." I simply rolled my eyes grabbing the clothes he handed me and began walking towards the locker rooms with him following. 

"Um, I don't think so Mr. I'm gonna go look for our pack members and get maimed by Alphas and not come back." I turned down the locker room halls and stopped outside the girls locker room. 

He pressed a kiss to my forehead before saying, "let's just call it even."

I agreed and went on the tip of my toes giving him a farewell kiss. "I'll see you in Chem."

I entered the lockers room, stripping off yesterdays clothes which was grey skinny jeans and a blood red button up mid sleeve top and putting on the clean clothes. I fixed my pony tail  and shoved my clothes in my locker and as I turned to leave I got a weird chill up my spine. I shrugged it off, it was probably just a cold chill. I continued to the door swinging it open and as I turned the corner, I ran into someone.

I looked to see the freshmen guy staring at me with wide eyes behind his large hipster glasses. He turned to make a run for it and I knew I had to talk to him now or I wouldn't get a chance to. I quickly grabbed him and he went to yell and my other hand wrapped around his mouth. I dragged him into the mens locker room, not really caring what room it is.

I let him go once the door shut and he scrambled away from me, his back hitting the lockers. I moved towards him, not knowing exactly what to say. The last time we saw each other, he had seen me healing. So I decided to start with, "I'm Erin."

He gave me a confused look, "um, I'm Josh?" I smiled, I guess he isn't that freaked out. "So.." I said not knowing what to say now. The guy was cute, in a little kid kind of way. I mean, I'm 17 and he's probably 14 so it's not like a romantic thing. I feel more protective of him as a brother than anything else really. He had brown hair that was mostly covered right now by a black beanie and dark blue eyes with a bit of green in them. His glasses were more of hipster glasses then nerdy glasses and he wore jeans and a green t-shirt from American Eagle. 

"I didn't tell anyone" he said and I looked up at him as I sat against the lockers across from him. "What?"

He sat down as well, stretching his legs out in front of him as mine stayed curled close to my chest. "I didn't tell anyone, you know, about your... healing abilities." I let out a sigh of relief, resting my head against the lockers for a minute, "thank you."

"But," I groaned, he probably wants a bribe or something to kee him quiet, "I wanna know what exactly you are." I tsked standing up and walking towards the door, "no can do."

"I'll tell everyone then," I stopped listening into his heartbeat, "I'll tell everyone I know." And there it is, the skip of a beat. I smirked and turned around crossing my arms, "no you won't."

He was now standing as well and said, "okay maybe you're right. And I also don't know that many people anyways. But I still wanna know."

I shook my head turning back around, "no I can't, really. But just some advice from one friend to another, I'd stay inside tonight."

And with that, I left the room.

I didn't know what was gonna happen with the Alpha pack around, especially on the full moon. I felt unusually protective over Josh, even though we've only met like twice. He kind of reminded me of my sister, Jasmine, maybe that's why.

<^_^<           >^_^>

I opened the door to the apartment walking inside as everyone's eyes turned to me. "You're late" Derek said and I held up the bag. "I was getting Chinese." He rolled his eyes turning back to the blueprints on the table. I passed out the food, giving Scott, Stiles, and reluctantly Peter, their orders. I brought mine out, which was chicken lo mein and grabbed the last pint of food holding it out for Derek.

No, he didn't order anything but I got everyone else something, I wasn't gonna leave him out. He gave me a scowl and I scoffed, "come on sourwolf." After a few moments, he snatched it from me and I smiled in triumph. "So, what did I miss?" 

"Scott and I are going there. You, Stiles, and Peter are staying here."

I spun to face Derek, "no I'm going! Look Boyd is my best frie-" 

"No." Derek said raising his Alpha voice slightly which had me shutting up out of instinct, "you need to stay here. In case Scott and I need back up." I groaned reluctantly agreeing and grabbing my cho sticks to shove some noodles in my mouth.

That's how an hour later, Stiles and I were standing by the giant window as Peter sat on the couch. "I just don't understand the bank though, okay? Like why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an Alpha pack so shouldn't they have a lair?" Stiles, who has been babbling for the last half an hour said.

"They're werewolves, not bond villians." Peter said from the couch with his eyes closed. 

"Wait a sec" Stiles said moving over to where I was sitting against the wall, "maybe they're living there. Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens." I set my empty chinese bowl next to me and swallowed before asking "wolf dens?"

Stiles looked at me like he just realized I was there before saying, "yeah." He spun around to look at Peter, "where do you live?" Peter sighed before saying, "in an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods." I laughed, actually finding a joke Peter said funny. Although Stiles didn't catch on.

"Woah, really?"

"No, you idiot, I have an apartment downtown."

"Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there's something up with the bank. And why wait around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want to?"

"Maybe they think it's poetic." Wait...

"They've already had three full moons to be poetic." I stood ignoring their bickering and making my way to the blueprints and papers. I need to find the supplies they used to make the vault.

"And here you've only had one full hour to be so annoyin-"

"What were the walls made out of?" I asked cutting Peter off, spinning around to face them with papers in my hands. Peter gave a knowing look and rushed over to look through the papers as well. 

"Uh" Stiles looked around, "wood, brick-" Peter cut him off standing next to me and searching as well. "No, no, no. The vault, what were the vault walls made of?"

"Where would it say the materials? The type of stone?" Peter asked Stiles. "Oh, hang on" he rummaged throuhg his backpack and pulled out a pile of papers. "here."

Peter grabbed it and we began looking through the stack. I flipped it open looking through it and Stiles slammed his hand on it. "There, that's it!"

"Hecatolite." Peter said which had me grabbing my keys and phone running out of the apartment. I hopped in my car turning it on and speeding out of the parking lot heading through the woods to the empty bank. 

Hecatolite is a mineral that scatters the moonlight. Which means that Boyd and the girl with him haven't felt the full moon in three months. Deucalion has kept them from shifting for three months, they can no longer tolerate the effect of the full moon. They're gonna be more powerful, more bloodthirsty, and Scott and Derek are about to face them.

<^_^<           >^_^>

 Oooh cliffhanger..

Meh bad.

Not edited...

Question: what do you think of Erin's and Josh's brother/sister like relationship?

Goal: 15 comments and 25 votes.

See you soon!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.9K 224 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...
140K 2.8K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...
2.1K 36 19
Based on Season 2 of Teen Wolf. The world isn't all it seems to be when 17-year-old Karson Lahey's younger brother Issac is bitten by an alpha werew...
102K 1.4K 21
Evie is new to beacon hills high school and was bitten by derek hale. But she's not any normal werewolf... Find out what happens when you become a al...