Step-Brothers

By TheMuse_89

Dear Evan Hansen - Be More Chill With a spin twist of Omegaverse. WARNING: Smut, language, self harm, suici... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-one~

~Chapter Six~

464 13 7
By TheMuse_89

"Jer, you're getting a WHAT?"

"I'm getting a brother??? Or really a step brother..."

"Dude. Duuuude, you're kidding. Your dad is actually getting remarried? To a real person with a son that exists?"

"Yeah...." he sighs.

"So where's he supposed to stay? You've only got two bedrooms."

"I have to share my room." He groans.

"Dude, what? But that's like... Our space. Yours, really, but I feel like we both have partial ownership of the other's room." he stretches in the beanbag in front of Jeremy's bedroom TV, controller in his lap.

"Well, I mean, how old is he?"

"18. Senior. Like us."

"Well... Maybe he'll be cool."

"I don't know. My dad said he was like a smaller me. Awkward, Jewish, white, nerdy."

"Wow. So I'll probably like him at least."

"Yeah. But that means we're spending more time at your house."

"Ughhhhhhhh, fine. Guess you'll be able to smoke with me more often then. If you're up to getting better at that."

"Hell yeah. You know it"

"Sweet, dude. Know when they're coming? Gotta know when it is and is not appropriate to scent your house." he chuckles.

"Y'know, just in case one of them is an alpha and thinks they can enter my territory and be dominant and shit."

"Well, kind of too late for you to not be scenting my house. And some time tonight I think."

"I could take my hoodie off. Hell, I could be shirtless, scent it more. Ain't nobody coming in this house thinking they're the boss."

"I think you're safe. I know his mom is a beta. I don't know about Evan."

"Then just in case, hoodie's coming off dude." he takes his hoodie off.

"Want me to get you?" He's very territorial of Jeremy. He'd back off if asked, but Jeremy hasn't asked. Not yet.

"If you want. Go ahead." Michael moves to sit closer, leaning over to put his head on Jeremy's shoulder, nuzzling just a little. Jeremy doesn't mind. It's nice he's got an alpha that cares so much about him.

"Good thing you've got me to keep big scary alphas from hitting on you, right?"

"Pfft, what If I want them to?"

"Then you tell me and I'll stop doing it. You want me to stop scenting you?"

"........no. I don't like any big scary Alphas right now."

"Cool, I'll keep doing it then." Jeremy smiles, actually nuzzling into Michael. He's soft and warm. Michael sighs happily. This is all he wants right now. He doesn't even care that all he can do is scent him. That's enough for him. Jeremy ends up taking the smallest cat nap, head in Michael's lap. Michael strokes his hair the entire time, watching something on Netflix, almost falling asleep himself. Jeremy buries his face in his stomach. Michael smiles a little. Of course Jeremy would shove his face in his tum. He jumps when Mr Heere calls for them, sporting that the Hansens are here.

"Oh, that's a new smell.. strong." Evan tenses as he walks in. Jeremy jumps up and fixes himself.

"Just, uh, stay here?" Michael nods.

"Want me to put my hoodie on?"

"I think you're fine. You've got a shirt on too so... I'll be back." He hugs down the stairs. Evan.... doesn't look anything like he thought. And Evan definitely didn't think Jeremy would look the way he does with the scent in the air the way it is. He's a little confused. As their parents talk lovingly, Evan nervously approaches and holds a hand out.

"I-I'm Evan." Jeremy shakes it.

"Jeremy.."

"This um... The scent. That's not... You, is it?"

"Uh, no. That's my best friend Michael...."

"Oh. I uh... I see." He assumes right then and there that he's going to get to know this Michael as well. Great. Perfect.

"Yeah... he's really the only alpha that's been in this house... sorry about the smell. I guess it'd be overwhelming to you.. I'm sorta used to it by now"

"It's uh... It's okay. It's a little overpowering, but I'll... Get used to it I guess."

"He's also upstairs.....in my- our room"

"Oh. Okay, that... Makes sense." He feels like he's drowning in the awkwardness.

"If you want to come up, that's good. If you want to stay down here... that's also good.... do what you want."

"I think I'll uh... I'll come up. I've got some stuff to put away I guess."

"Alright." He turns and walks upstairs.

"Michael, he's comin' in"

"Swear I wasn't scenting the bed while you were gone." Evan is immediately a little intimidated just by his voice. Jeremy looks to him.

"It's okay, he's like the nicest alpha you'll ever meet." They walk in.

"Not scenting my bed, huh? Then why are you on it?"

"Cause uh... Cause I'm tired?" Evan smiles a little. Michael gives a head nod.

"Sup. I'm Michael."

"Hi. Evan."

"So, that's your bed. Make yourself comfortable."

"Will do." Michael sighs contently. Not an alpha. Nice. Jeremy gets in his bed with Michael. It's awkward now.

"So, uh, I'll let you get comfortable. Michael, your house?"

"Thought you'd never ask. Let's motor, Jer." They get up and Jeremy follows him out,

"Nice meetin' ya Evan."

"Y-You too."

"See ya round, Ev." On their way out, Jeremy is stopped by his Dad.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To Michael's house?"

"What about Evan?"

"Well I mean we talked to him. I wanted him to get more comfortable. And like you said, "we're both awkward" so I let him do it by himself."

"............alright.." As they leave, Michael murmurs

"Are you staying over? Or do you wanna come back and try to push through the awkward with Evan?"

"I'm probably gonna stay the night"

"Cool, I'll make sure to turn my alarm to vibrate then."

"......not tonight. I'll blaze it with ya."

"Fuck Yeah, Jer."

"........do you think once Evan becomes comfortable with us, he'll want to blaze with us?"

"Maybe? I dunno, shit's expensive."

"Yeah..... Maybe not. I'M lucky enough if you let me shotgun with you." Somehow Michael has convinced Jeremy that it's not gay if it's just for getting high.

"Sure. Cause I mean, you choke every time I give you your own blunt."

"Yeah...... would you mind if we did it earlier than 420 tonight?"

"All right, I'll make an exception for my player 2."

"Nice."

"Wanna get lit soon as we hit the basement?"

"Hell yeah."

"Let's do this shit, Jerbear. Oh, but when you get high, try not to be so aggressive this time. I swear you tried to scent me and I thought you were trying to headbutt my chest until you broke my ribs." Jeremy blushes so hard.

"I-I was trying to scent you?"

"Mhm. Least that's what you said you were doing."

"Oh. I don't remember.."

"You uh... You normally don't. After we get high."

"I know.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.3K 25
For those who are fans of the musical 'Dear Evan Hansen' and also has a crush on one of the charcters Connor Murphy and wanna read a fanfic between y...
20.3K 771 20
Evan Hansen has a hopeless crush on Jared Kleinman and he thinks Jared would never like him, nevermind like that. Besides Jared, Evan has his own lit...
227 4 38
Evan Hansen's writing a letter for therapy at school, and meets his soon to be best friend in the whole world, Connor Murphy. But unfortunately not f...
24K 1K 20
cross-posted on AO3!! - A group chat containing Jared Kleinman, Connor Murphy, and Evan Hansen, and the stuff that happens in between. *this story is...