hate to love you.

By hermosaddlovato

don't you just find it so hard to hate someone that you love? sounds crazy huh? demetria devonne lovato. yes... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
New Story
Mental Health Day :)

forty-eight

373 12 1
By hermosaddlovato

"why are you acting strange?" nick said moving away from me. shortly after, he stood up. "you aren't attracted to me." he said and sighed.

"i-i'm sorry. i mean, i just met you." i said looking down at my hands, tears threatening to spill at any moment.

"well," he started, "let me take you out to lunch and get to know you better." nick said.

"that's a fantastic idea." phil said coming out of the room with a smile on his face.

"yeah, for you." i mumbled. phil looked at me, came over and slightly punched me in the back making me groan.

nick kept staring at me and smiled.

he grabbed my hand and moved me over to the door. all i want is starbucks. i'm just hoping that demi will be there.

but, i know that if i go to her, phil will make sure that my life is a living hell, or that it's over.

"are you okay?" nick said looking at me while holding the door open for me. i faintly smiled and sat inside of the car.

"where to?" he asked me. i shrugged.

"let's go to one of my favorites." he said smirking. he laughed right after.

pulling up to his "favorite" place, we arrived at starbucks. getting out of the car, i was kind of disappointed. no demi in sight.

"is starbucks okay?" he asked me. i nodded 'yes.'

we walked inside and he ordered our drinks. he didn't ask me what i wanted, he ordered for me.

"i bought a chai latte." he said smiling. i frowned a bit. it was nice of him to bring it, but.

"i'm allergic." i said, and he frowned.

"i feel like something isn't working here. you're not trying to connect with me!" nick whined. can't lie, i giggled a bit.

"see, that's what i want. to see that beautiful smile of yours and know that we're going to be something good." he said.

all i did was smile. i couldn't he-. no, gabriela. don't fall into his trap. you've just been kidnapped.

"so, tell me about yourself." he said smiling. i sighed, "for starters, i'm allergic to chai." i said laughing.

he laughed and took my drink away. "sorry about that, i'll get you another. what would you like?" he asked.

"a white chocolate mocha, please." i said warmly. he smiled and nodded. part of me knew that i should be telling him about myself, but something is stopping me.

i think it's him.

"one venti white chocolate mocha." he said sitting it in front of me making me smile.

"so, tell me more about yourself." he said sipping his chai. i nodded. "name? age?" he asked me. i gulped.

"my name is, claire stevens, and i'm seventeen." i hesitantly said. he smiled and laughed.

"you look a lot younger than your age. i'd guess you were, what, sixteen?" he said. i laughed so i wouldn't be suspicious.

"i'm also seventeen {a/n- just for the story.}, and as you may know already, i'm nick jonas." he said winking at me.

if i were 'gabriela' right now, i'd be freaking out. i love nick jonas! i think that it's stopping me from rubbing away.

"i know this is random and all, but by chance would you like to go go-karting with me?" he asked.

"when?" i said. "now." he stood up, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the doors of starbucks.

the paparazzi was swarming outside. many of them couldn't contain their rude questions, but many asking who the mystery girl, me were.

we got in the car, and let the radio play while we drove. "do you have a phone?" nick asked me.

i nodded, "yeah, but i lost it on the way here." i said. he reached in his pocket and pulled out a red iphone seven that appeared to be mine.

"is this it? i found it on the kitchen counter back at the house." nick said hopefully.

i grabbed the phone and turned it on looking at the flood of texts from my family and especially demi.

i put my phone down, thinking that it's best i reply later. then, i won't get caught by nick.

"what do you like to do in your free-time?" he asked me. i shrugged. "nothing, really. i never have time to do anything." i said. he frowned as if he felt sorry for me.

"well, we're here." he said said sighing as he parked the car and came around to open my door.

"thank you." i said getting out of the car.

walking up to the entrance, nick grabbed my hand and smiled at me looking into my eyes.

maybe this isn't so bad after all.

"two for go-karting." he said before beginning to pay. i mean i would offer to pay, but that dick of a phil took my wallet.

"one day, you'll have to let me pay." i said looking up at him as we walked around back to the karts.

"no, because what kind of a man would i be if i let a princess like you pay?" he said. okay, on the inside my heart began to melt a bit.

i'm not saying i love him, but he's a very nice guy. 

i shouldn't be mad at him, i should be mad at phil for kidnapping me, right?

"which one? pink or orange?" he asked.

"orange." i said smirking. he shrugged and went to sit in the hot pink go kart. i grabbed my phone and took a picture of him as he smiled.

i laughed.

"ready? set, go!" the man said as both nick and i sped off onto the course. he glanced at me and smirked before cutting me off.

"not fair!" i yelled laughing speeding up also. he turned around and stuck his tongue out at me.

after a lap, i eventually caught up to him making him laugh as i then stuck out my tongue.

with only one more lap to go, the race had gotten real serious. we were both side by side and staring each other down, because we were familiar with the course.

without me paying attention, nick drove over to me and bumped my kart to the side while he took the lead.

what a fucking cheater!

turns out, his little plan worked because he won. he was doing a victory dance while i on the other hand was pouting.

i crossed my arms after getting out of the kart. he walked over to me smiling from ear to ear.

"you're so cute when you're mad. i'm sorry, beautiful." he said making me smile. he laughed.

"how about we go get ice-cream?" he asked. i nodded.

we drove to the beach and walked over to an ice cream stand. "can i have a chocolate ice cream cone?" nick asked and then looked at me.

"vanilla, please." i said smiling. after gathering our ice-cream, we walked over on to the pier.

"i had fun today." i said looking up at him smiling. wow, how could my wall fall down so easily.

yes, i miss demi and my family so much, but i'm starting to grow feelings for nick.

"i did too, and i'm glad i spent it with you." he said stopping and sitting down on the edge with his feet over the edge of the water.

i sat down also. we ate our ice cream in silence while looking out at the moon as it lit up the water.

"claire?" he asked. i looked up.

"will you maybe go out on a date with me tomorrow?" he asked shyly which made me smile.

"yes, nick." i said.

we shortly finished our ice cream and laid back onto the pier. "the sky is almost as beautiful as you." he said looking at me.

i laughed and playfully hit him. "you're so cheesy." i said. he laughed and moved closer.

we both sat up after a while and he grabbed both of my hands. he began to lean in, and its almost as if i was forced to move in also, but the only thing was that i did it on my own.

we kissed, and it felt like fireworks were going off. that is until we looked up and enjoyed the fireworks above us.

"magical." he said as he pulled away. he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me as i laid my head on his shoulder.

before i knew it, i was out like a light.

feelings. they're magical.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1K 35
I'm Mariana Torres, and I'm 15 years old. Not that it matters anyway. Most people wouldn't even take the time to hear my name, I guess I'm just not i...
44.4K 1.4K 29
"For the world, you are someone, but for me, you are the world." Isn't it just peculiar how your family for example, makes you go with your "mom,"...
157K 3.3K 62
Hey I'm Skylar Jade Lovato. Yes as in Demi Lovato. Before you ask no I won't put in a good word for you for my sister. Why? because I hate her that's...
529 36 51
Are you a LOVATIC? Or Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato's fan? Add this to your library, play her song and have sing with her. *Demi Lovato's fan af her...