Hanazakari no Kimitachi e X R...

By Curseblood17

I haven't found one of these so I thought I should do it. The reader is whatever gender you are. This will on... More

When you hug them
Wearing something of his/her
Turning them on by accident
Your fear
When their cold and hug you for warmth
When you fall
When they get jealous
When you fall asleep
When their sick
When your sick
Someone walks in on a heated moment
They do your make-up
When you get bullied.
When you cry
Turning them on on purpose
When you touch their butt
When you singing/dancing
Where the date was
When you get a nightmare
When you get suspended

When they walk in on you changing

397 13 2
By Curseblood17

The reader is whatever gender you are. This chapter got edited so all the mistakes and bad writing is out, at least that's what I hope.

Sano:

He will just apologize then exit the room. When outside, he will be breathing fast, trying not to think too much about your naked body. When you exit, he will apologize again then enter to do whatever he came for.

Nakatsu:

He will immediately yell he's sorry then turn and try to run out the room only to slam into the door which he forgot he closed behind him. When he wakes up again to see your half naked body above him, trying to wipe away his nosebleed, he will curse then open the door before running out.

Nanba:

He will just lean against the wall, enjoying the show of you getting changed into new clothes. When you turn and see him, will let out a scream then throw whatever is near you. He will just snicker then hurry out the room, happy he got to see you naked.

Taiki:

He will just stare then say you have a good body before exiting the room, blushing. When you exit he will apologize for entering while you were changing.

Ashiya:
She will nervously tell you what she needed to say then hurry out the room. When you exit, she will apologize over and over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
151K 6.1K 45
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
885K 34.2K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
273K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc