No Payne, No Gain

By Urb4nEden

“Promise you’ll never forget me?” I begged, my vision blurry with tears. “I promise.” Kate Robinson and Liam... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 15

54.4K 361 36
By Urb4nEden

Chapter 15

I woke up from the sun streaming in my window, slicing through the curtains onto my pillow. It was a week since my talk with Liam, and I had been avoiding him since. I groaned and rolled over, so that I lay on my stomach, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to block out the light and all my thoughts of Liam.

I sighed and sat up, looking over at my clock. 6.49 am. God, it was early. Plus, it was the weekend and I was tired. I pulled the hair-tie out of my hair, yawning loudly. I hopped out of bed, walking over to my chest of drawers, pulling open the middle draw. I scanned through my clothes looking for my shorts and a sports bra. I picked them out and walked into the bathroom to change.

When I was finished, I looked in the floor length mirror, inspecting myself. I sighed, patting my belly. I wished I was slim, like Beatrice, who sadly, had a great figure and was stunning. Except when she frowned, I thought, trying to cheer myself up. Then, I sighed. No wonder he chose her.

I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, sighing as I left the room. “God, stop sighing!”

My head snapped towards Bea’s bed, where she was sitting tapping away at her phone, her thumbs mid-air as she looked at me. “Sorry.” I huffed. I walked over to my bed, bending down to pick up my trainers. When I had slipped them on and tied the laces, I headed towards the door, grabbing a gray hoodie.

I looked over my shoulder, at Barbie, who was still texting, furiously. “I’m going to the gym.”

She grunted something incoherent, not even bothering to look up. I rolled my eyes and left, slipping my arms through the sleeves.

As I pushed the doors to the gym open, and stepped into the empty room. I headed over to the treadmill, taking my hoodie off again and hanging it on the clothes pegs by the door. I put my water bottle on the floor and plugged in my headphones, drowning out all noise. Then I stepped on to the machine, starting it at walking speed.

When I was full out running, I heard the distant sound of the door opening. I ignored it and continued, until I was tired. When I was finished, I stepped off the treadmill and turned, to see Liam. He was standing topless, with his back to me, just like the first time I saw him here. He turned and saw me; his eyes quickly scanned my body. I looked quickly at his six-pack. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I coughed, getting his attention.

He looked at me sheepishly. “Oh, hey.”

“Hi.” I said, feeling slightly uncomfortable. I didn’t know what to say. “Well, I have to go. Bye.”

He looked disappointed. “Okay, bye.”

As I walked away I thought I heard him say my name. I shrugged it off and continued walking.

This was not getting any better.

~~~~~

Hey Guys.

Firstly, i wanna thank you guys for being absolutly amazayn, brilliam, fabulouis, phenomeniall and extrodinharry. I love you.

Sorry, this is really bad, but it's sort of a filler.. Ahh, i dunno.

Please, COMMENT, VOTE & FAN! Everyone of these count and i love the long comments :) Thanks.

Love you all,

Eden xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 8.2K 35
Liam and Zoey have been friends since they were little toddlers. Zoey has a pretty rough life, and then Liam goes off to the X-Factor, causing her to...
6.4K 235 28
"You're a picture of perfection Liam! I'm.. I'm nothing. I'm nobody! You need some pretty trophy wife woman for your daughter. You don't need a women...
7.1K 87 33
They've been together for seven years and X-Factor was such an experience.
796 4 16
Grace Lynch and Liam Payne were lovers from the very beginning. They did everything together, and loved each other with all of their hearts. After a...