bts Imagines *:゚*。⋆ฺ

By namjoonbb

imagine book about bts (bangtan boys) and you. please send me requests so i can make more for you guys. * sto... More

intro
airport - kim namjoon
cafe - kim namjoon
how'd we end up here - jin
pickup lines - bts
dinner dates - hoseok & taehyung
goodmorning, or not - yoongi
group chat (part 1) - bts
group chat (part 2) - bts
"cocky much?" - jungkook
no sleep - jimin
baby - hoseok
truth or dare (part 1) - jimin
truth or dare (part 2) - jimin
i'm sorry (part 1) - jungkook
i'm sorry (part2) - jungkook
drunk in love (part 1) - taehyung
drunk in love (part 2) - taehyung
until tonight - namjoon
mistake - yoongi
grim reaper (part 1) - jungkook
grim reaper (part 2) - jungkook

night out - yoongi

112 0 0
By namjoonbb

[mature content]

- your p.o.v

"you better be ready before ten or else we're leaving you." my friend, jessi, says through the phone. annoyance could blatantly be heard in her voice through the phone.

"i know." i replied in a flat tone as i pull the phone away from my face to check the time. 7:20. i sit down at my vanity and start doing my makeup. "just let me know when you guys are on your way. your surprises of you popping up at my doorstep are getting old."

i hear her chuckle on the other end, "yea, whatever. anyways, i'll text the group chat to see what everyone's status is. see you in a bit, babe!"

"alright, see you." the call ends, and i quickly start getting ready. i hear my phone ding, guessing it was jessi texting the group. i unlock my phone and went into the messages,

jessi: yall bitches getting ready or what?
krystal: im doing my hair atm
victoria: i have my face and one eyebrow down

(y/n): ive basically got no shit done so byeee

jessi: hurry up bitch

i put the phone down and continue to get ready.

-

my fingers fumbled as i miserably attempted to strap on my heels, frustrations quickly flooding over me, making me groan and huff. i finally succeed on putting on my heels, putting on my earrings after. i then hear the door bell ring.

"coming!" i yell, grabbing my purse and jogging towards the door, opening it.

"heyyy!" the girls yell as they grab me and pull me out the door. i laugh, locking the door behind me then walking towards the car.

"we need to hurry. supposedly, women go in for free before eleven." jessi says.

"and what time is it now?" I ask, pulling out my phone to check.

"nine thirty-seven," victoria replies, "so we're good."

i nod and we get in the car, driving straight towards the club.

-

"wow, this place is amazing." my eyes wonder around the place, looking at all the blue and yellow laser light flashing all around. the place looked incredible high class, making me surprised on why they're even letting women in for free, and not asking us for ridiculous amounts of money just to get in. it was full of people dancing as they swung their drinks around in the air.

"let's get a table!" krystal yelled. we sat in our seats and quickly ordered drinks, us receiving a free champagne glass, a perk of being a women and coming before eleven.

the girls got up to start dancing, still staying by the table. i stay seated to finish my drink, giving me a chance to scan around the crowd. there weren't many attractive guys in here. maybe a hand full, but they were all with a partner. i turn back towards my drink, taking a sip of the delicious cocktail.

"hey!" i hear next to me.

i turn my head to the direction of the call, and see a man standing next to me with one hand on the chair besides me.

he looked breath taking. he was wearing a red and black blazer, and a black shirt under, tucked into some black pants. knowing that this place was pretty formal for a club, i didn't find it weird that he was dressed like this at all.

the way the light patterns were hitting his face had me scanning all of his features that were visible enough to see in the dark clearly. his hair was jet black and his eyes dark. his skin was pale, but still glowed everytime the light hit the high point of his cheeks. he was probably the best looking man in here tonight.

he smiles at me, making me smile back. i give him a questioning expression, and he leans in next to my ear.

"i was wondering if i could borrow this chair?!" he asked, his voice being taken over by the loud music playing.

i lean back and nod, "sure!"

he nods then turns the chair to sit towards the group he was with. he gives me a last nod and a smile, before turning towards his group. i turn back towards the table and take a sip from my drink. disappointment flooding over me, making chuckle at the situation.

it was too good to be true. i mean, he's breath taking after all. he looked like he perfectly fit into this kind of environment.

i suddenly feel the urge to look back once i hear a males laughter loudly erupt over the music. my eyes land on the man that asked to borrow the chair. he was talking to his friends, a big smile reaching his ears as his eyes closed a bit.

god, he was so cute.

he suddenly looks over at me and i quickly look away, embarrassment taking over my body as I take another sip from my drink.

i take out my phone and text my friend steven,

(y/n): biiitch

steven: spiiill

(y/n): there's this really cute guy
next to me and he asked to borrow
a chair but he's too cute to not talk
to but idk if i'm drunk enough to
actually try and go for it being the
lil bitch i am ;(

steven: shut up, stop being a
little prude, and go for it. get
ya dikk wet ;)

(y/n): BiTcH omg, thanks for the
great advice

steven: always glad to help
my love xoxo

i lock my phone and stare at it for a while, debating whether if i should just go for it and maybe having it work out, or being rejected and embarrassed and die a lonely death.

i let out a long sigh and take the last sip of my drink, gulping it down and nodding to myself. i turn towards the guy, only to come face to face with him.

i let out a shriek as i lean back in shock, my eyes going wide and lips slightly parted.

he smiles at me, "hey!," he says, "i didn't get your name!" his breath directly hitting my neck, making me get goosebumps.

"it's (y/n)!" i say back, this time turning my head a slight bit to speak into his ear since he had already leaned in towards me.

the music slowly started to lower as a band was getting ready to perform.

finally

he chuckles a bit, "i'm yoongi." he says as he placed one hand behind me on my seat and the other placed on the table so he could lean his body.

i give him a small smile and a nod. his eyes stay on me, making me squirm under his gaze. i grab a half empty cup of water and swirl the cup around, trying anything to avoid his gaze at his point.

i then hear him clear his throat, making me look back at him.

"do you wanna, maybe, dance?"

"oh, no no. i don't dance." i reply, waving his offer off.

"oh come one. just one dance? you're in a place where people come to dance, after all." an obvious grin was widely displayed on his face, making me chuckle a bit.

"okay, okay. i guess one dance won't hurt, right?" i hop off my seat, quickly pulling down my dress before anyone could see anything, but i was too late as i saw the man, yoongi, looking down at my body and a sly smirk forming on his lips.

my face turns hot but i ignore the situation, for the sake of me not feeling so embarrassed. i grab his hand and pull him towards the dance floor, weaving through the crowd.

once we get to a spot, i let loose and forget about everything but me having a good time at this moment.

he pulls my body close to his as we dance, his hands roaming my waist, not daring to place them any further than that.

the environment was getting stuffy and sweaty from all the people dancing, but at this point i didn't care. the only thing in my mind at this moment was me dancing against this attractive guy behind me, and his breath on my neck, making me close my eyes as i swayed my hips to the rhythm of the music.

i turn around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "and you said that you weren't a good dancer." he says near my ear, his closeness making my stomach jump.

"and i stand by my statement." i chuckle as my eyes roam his face.

"really? because the tightness in my pants says otherwise." he states.

i let out a small laugh in disbelief, "blunt, aren't we?" i raise a brow at him, a smirk on my face.

"and i stand by my statement." he mocks as he whispers into my ear.

i lean my head back to look at his expression, that same smirk displayed across his face. i then have an idea, which i'll probably, grately, regret later, and mentally roll my eyes, but go ahead with it anyways.

"do you wanna, maybe, go some place quieter?"

-

a quiet laugh escapes my lips as yoongi drags me towards a room in the vip section. we were most definitely not supposed to be in here.

i was pushed against the door as his lips came down to mine, our lips moving in sync. desperation and desire was in each kiss, as if we were both in need of this at the moment.

"i wanna..let you...know that i don't.. u-usually do
th-this.. you know." i say through each kiss, making him laugh at my attempt to speak.

"oh yea?" he answers in a low tone as he kissed behind my ear.

"mhm." was all I could let out as one hand made its way down to grip my ass.

"well then, me neither." he chuckled, making me laugh, leaning my head back against the door, giving him more access to roam my neck with his lips. my hands trailed down to his vest, pushing it off his shoulders, then unbuttoning his shirt.

he kissed down my neck to my shoulders and slid off my dress straps, pulling the material down to my waist, exposing my bare chest. my face became hot as he looked down to my breast, the same smirk as always coming across his pink lips.

he quickly caught my lips with his once again, quickening his pace, "mm my god, you're so sexy." he says against my lips, making me moan of satisfaction.

his hands trailed under my dress and he tugged at my panties, finally yanking them down, replacing them with his hand instead. my breathing was getting harder by the minute.

this man is driving me crazy

his hand played with my lower area as the other gripped the back of my neck firmly, pulling my lips closer to his. moans were escaping my lips every second, making me feel the obvious dent on his pants.

i reached forward towards his pants, unbuttoning them and unzipping them, tugging them down with his underwear. i grab him, a throaty groan escaping his lips, making me hum and smile against his lips.

i moved my hand at a steady pace, his lips kissing and bitting every part of me. his lips find their way down to my breast, taking one in and sucking on the sensitive skin.

a few moments pass of our moans and groans filling up the room, then we hear people gather around the vip area, letting us know that it was now open for those who had payed.

"we better get going before we get caught." he says into my ear, his breathing uneasy. i let my breathing get back to normal and nod.

"for someone who's doesn't usually do this, you're sure damn good at it." he says, pushing a strand of my hair behind my shoulders.

"sucks that it had to end so quickly." i look at him and smirk, earning a smirk back from him.

"baby, if we had time I would of fucked you so good. that's for sure."

"there you go being blunt once again." i could feel my face heating up.

"if you give me your number, maybe you could hear more of my bluntness." his hands find their way to my hips, pulling me back against him.

i go in to kiss him but instead bite his bottom lip before pulling away, "let's get going before we really get caught."

we get dressed and quickly leave the private area, before anyone could catch us.

maybe I won't be regretting this in the morning after all.

- requests are open

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512 13 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots 💜 The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...
860K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
3.1K 82 17
This is my first ever book so please don't judge. I just want to try and see. Requests are open and just message me. Get ready for imagines of bts...
61.9K 1K 43
"I'm glad i played your heart" __________ A/N: Y'all, so i wrote this story way back when i was in grade 7 and i just want to let you all know that t...