Trigger Finger Itchin' [Third...

De Idenity

© All rights reserved to Idenity The gang is back. Well at least part of the gang is back. The crew is still... Mais

Trigger Finger Itchin' [Third Book to LOAFG]
Chapter - ONE
Chapter - TWO
Chapter - THREE
Chapter - FOUR
Chapter -SIX
Chapter - SEVEN
Chapter - EIGHT
Chapter - NINE
Chapter - TEN
Chapter - ELEVEN
Chapter - TWELVE
Chapter - THIRTEEN
Chapter - FOURTEEN
Chapter - FIFTEEN (Maya's Memoir)
Chapter - SIXTEEN
My birthday
Chapter - SEVENTEEN
Chapter - EIGHTEEN
Chapter - NINETEEN
Chapter - TWENTY
Chapter - TWENTY ONE
Chapter - Twenty TWO
Chapter - Twenty THREE
Important Announcement
Chapter - TWENTY FOUR
Chapter - TWENTY FIVE
Chapter - TWENTY SIX
Chapter - Twenty Seven
In Loving memory of../Updates
Chapter - Twenty EIGHT
Chapter - TWENTY NINE
Chapter - THIRTY
Chapter - THIRTY ONE
Chapter - THIRTY TWO

Chapter - FIVE

3.9K 169 32
De Idenity

A/n: Hey guys I've been busy so I haven't had time to write as much for this book as I wanted to. I hope you guys this chapter it may be short or it may not have. Check out Love you everyday like fberuary for a nice black teen fiction for you.

Anywho, make sure you comment and vote. I reached 900+ fans over the course of a few months. So thank you! 

[Mecca]

I was tired. I was so stressed out about the whole Maya kidnapping situation, that I didn't even have time to finish my paper that was due today. I kept running back and forth during my free period to finished.

"I'll have these graded by tonight." The professor said in a clipped voice.

I groaned, english was not my forte but whatever, I was an A student so hopefully I can pull it off with at least a C+.

I left for my last class for today and checked the time. It was around 2 p.m. I checked my messages, and responded a few from my parents, and grandparents about how much Stacy misses her Mommy. I also checked a few messages from Devon and Josh saying, they had gotten a call from Maya which sparked me up.

Forget that English Paper, my friend was going to be okay. I tried caling both their phones but neither would answer. I took that as a good sign, and thought that they were probably on the phone with Maya right this instant.

I got into my car, and drove to the campus where my dorm was. I parked and got out.

I stumbled into the door, and dropped my backpack on the floor. I didn't have a dormmate, thank God cause I didn't wanna share a space with nobody, except Quinn my boyfriend.

I really missed him. Like really missed him. I haven't talked to him in a long ass time. I pulled out the Papers' on im seeing when i can visit. It said I can visit in the next hour or so, that;s what I'm going to do, fasho.

I was just stepping out the shower, so I could go and visit my boo. I dried myself off with the white towel that was hanging from the towel rack. I added lotion to my naked body, and hurried up to put on a fresh pair of panties with a matching bra set. I was dressed and ready to go in five minutes. I was wearing a pair of simple jeans, with my Michael Kors watch and matching shoes. I had my curly hair propepd into a neat bun and a coating of red lipstick with darkish-gold eyeshadow. I loked nice, real nice.

I gave a deep breath. I was excited and nervous to see Quinn. The last time I visited I almost broke down. Quinn was like my rock. He was a tough ass on the outside but on the inside, he was a softy even if he didn't care to admit it or not.

I grabbed my phone, and turned it to low volume. I had a message from Devon saying to call him soon. I replied with, 'Okay, I will, Stopping by to see someone.' and pressed send.

I knew that we would fine Maya soon. She won't end up like Trisha that's for sure.

A few hours later, the secruity guard at the jail had given me a run down of the rules once more. I mentally zoned him out, and just wanted to see my boyfriend. I was anxious and excited to see quinn. I had worn my best outfit in order to impress him so I was hoping that he would like it a lot.

"You can sit over here." He says in a bored tone. He pointed over to a medium sized table, twith two chairs across from each other. The wood was starting to peel off, although it looked clean. I nodded my head a polite 'thank you' before walking towards the table. I sat down and folded my hands onto my lap.

I wanted five minutes, ten minutes and finally fifteen minutes. I was about to get ready to go, before I heard a large metal door open. Quinn had a bruise on his right eye, I could see that immediately. He also, looked like he had gotten bigger, muscle wise and he still looked fine as hell to me. It's been so long, that I wanted and needed to see him. He was in a orange jumpsuit and his cuffs were on his hands as if he were a slave.

The cuffs pissed me off. It was really only two couples in here, including me. The guards were stationed all the way in the back, far enough so they can't hear our conversations but close enough that they could protect us if something went down.

The guard who was escorting Quinn muttered something in his ear, but Quinn just grunted and ignored him. His eyes met mine, they were a startling black. But I was used to it. I knew that jail could mess up a person.

Once he sat down in front of me, I smiled. He took in my outfit, from my hair to my chest and the rest he could see. 

"Like what you see?" I flirted with him jokingly.

"Actually, yeah I do." Quinn's deep voice rumbled. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him on the lips.

After our brief kiss, Quinn licked his lips.

"I've missed you." He finally said.

I smiled and nodded my head, "Yeah me too. I had to drive a long ass way to find this jail" I told him, sighing.

"Well you won't be driving much soon." Quinn said grinning.

I perked up a bit, "Really, why?"

"Well the only bad thing. I'll be moving to a jail closer to North Carolina. But they will realease me in one more week, and then I'll just have to do a year of parole." He said excitedly.

I nearly jumped up and down. "Ohmigod!" I half-whisped squeal. This was probably the bet nes I've heard in the couple of months. My Baby was coming home, finally.

"How's my second baby?" Quinn replied. He tried to scratch his arms, but the cuffs weren't allowing him to do anything.

"She misses her Daddy and Mommy. I want to get her, but School is so stressful. And I don't have enough money to watch her. I mean all my money is basically going to Duke." I tell him.

He sat there for a moment in silence. "Well get her. I'll be watching her when I get out of jail next week."

"Are you sure?" I asked him worried. How was he going to get a job or anything like that?

"Yeah. Now you know I'll do anything for my daughter yo." Quinn said getting a little annoyed, that I would question him.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay. Well i'll figure--" I began to say but was cut off by the annoying guard. He was like, we got five more minutes or some shit.

"I'll figure out something, but I'm happy as fuck that you're gonna be coming home in a week." I say, leaning over to peck his lips one more time.

He laughed, "I know. I miss yo annoying ass too." 

I scoffed and gave him a glare before he smiled, "I'm kidding."

"Uhmmmhmm." I muttered.

"Girl you know you love me." He said.

"Yeah sometimes." I half-joke.

"Aight you gonna be saying it for real in one more week, when we hit the sheets." He whispered.

I waved my hand in front of his face, "Boy bye!"

He laughed as I got up to leave. I normally wouldn't cut our meeting so short, but I was gonna see him in a week and I was a happy ass girl.

A/n: A short chapter. Please comment and vote. Do you like Quinn? How do you feel about the couple? What do you think gon happen next?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.6K 121 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
6 0 11
(Not actually about fish) (CW: gore) When you snap your fingers, something magical happens. Something unique and powerful. Some abilities are stronge...
198K 17K 44
A teen is stunned to discover he's half-vampire. Will being asexual-aromantic thwart bloodlust, or are there other emotions strong enough to trigger...
4.8K 54 32
TW •Blood ig (I'll add some gore drawings here eventually.) •Violence •Death..duh •Bitches😎👍 Liy once lived in a almost normal life. Everything wa...