Renji x reader

By Grimm_kitty_

Idk I thought of this at like 3:00 in the morning and I'm not good at descriptions so sorry More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 and small A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 & A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
A/N
Another A/N I apologize

Prologue

2.5K 70 27
By Grimm_kitty_

This was it. This is the end! I...I'm going to die here! I hugged my knees close to my chest, waiting for the moment to come.

"Hey!" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see a redhead boy about my age. A-am I saved?

"Huh? A child? What are you gunna do, eh? You're nothing special..." the monster grumbled.

The redhead growled and threw another rock at it. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the corner. "Come on!"

'Who...'

"Hurry up! That was just enough to distract him! If he catches up, we're-!"

"Dead?" we stopped running and looked at the monster behind us. I clung to the redhead, hoping he'd be able to save us again.

"I-I don't know what to do! This is it! We're goners!" he said, falling to his knees. The monster took a step forward, and out of nowhere, a woman(I put a girl because everyone else puts boys. FEMINISM!!!!) in a black kimono dropped down from the sky, slicing the monster in half. As soon as she landed, she was gone. We both stared in shock at what we just witnessed. 'Was that..?'

"...Shinigami?" The redhead finally said.

"huh?"

"You don't know what a Shinig-"

"Of course I do. I just... forgot you were there..."

"o-oh..."

"Um... Thank you. Do you mind if I ask your name?" I asked, holding out a hand.

He looked at me with a confused expression before grinning and taking my hand. "Renji. Abarai Renji!"

"Y/N. F/N. It's nice to meet you, Renji!"

"Yeah, you too! C'mon, let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 32.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
128K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
259K 25K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...