Sotus House (Sotus-Love Sick...

By LaceyRay

Excerpt: "Welcome to hell plebes. For the next four weeks besides attending classes, you are going to be eati... More

A/N
Welcome To Hell
Staking His Claim
Drive Me Crazy
Call Me Maybe
Wet Looks Good On You
Not a Fight
Punish Me...Please?!
Still in Hell
Passing Notes
Have you Seen Me?
Sexiest Freshman Pledge
Dead Freshman Walking
Only Have Eyes For You
I Love Arthit, Don't You Know
Dr. Who?
Joe's House of Pizza
Unlocked Doors
SHAFT
Tempting Kisses
Collide
Auditions
Dazed and Confused
Nohm, Spider Monkeys, and Butt Dialing
Operation KISS
The Trouble With Noh
I Warned You
Not a Chance In Hell
Bonus Scene: Foursome
Dawn, Java, and Other Crap
Crushing on Fabulous!
Special Delivery
Thieving, Sneaking, and Minioning
Aim is Extra Awesome
Bonus Scene: Do You Trust Me?
Say Hello to the House Mother
The Pink Whip
Introducing Hell's Princes...
How To Entice A SOTUS Boy
Love at First Bite
Tasty
Whipped Cream Covered...
Lovesick Reunion
Biscuits Bring Peace
Dr. Who Strikes Again
Wanted
Misunderstandings & Eyeliner
Mmmm, Bacon
Party! Party! Party!
TAD, BFs & Ransom Notes
Jealousy for a Good Cause
Terrorists and Timeshares
Late Night Confessions and Early Morning Throwdowns
You Started It!
Umm...Hello?
Will the Real Adorable Face (Please Stand Up?!)
Let's Get Our Chili On!
My Boyfriend's Chili is Better than Yours
He's In Hell
Tell Me I'm the Only One
Best Laid Plans
Baking Love
Cookie Thief Hunting
Working at the Car Wash
CRAP!
Wet Tanks, Frozen Grapes, and You Love Me!
Special Chapter-It Wasn't Tea
Special Chapter: Daniel Who?
Surprise!
Let the Fair Begin!
The Kissing Booth
Problems While Wet
Pizza Pow Wow
Access Denied 🚫
Greenhouse Shenanigans
SOTUS House 2018 Calendar
Zombie Prom
SOTUS
Graduation Surprise
Early Morning Wake Up Calls
Itineraries and Other Plans
Sunblock and Love Bites
Aloha
Mother Hen
Ten Years Later
Stags and Strippers
Good, Bad, and Ugly
Husbands

Do The Flip!

1.8K 129 154
By LaceyRay

"Phun tell Ohm I don't want to go to that cooking class with him. I know how to cook!"

"Phun tell Noh that as my best friend he should want to support me in wanting to learn how to cook for my bae."

"Phun tell Ohm to kiss my ass."

"Phun tell Noh any ass kissing is your job."

Phun sat between the two best friends and shook from silent laughter. They really were crazy. 

Said cooking class started in an hour.

"Why don't I go too, baby? Would that be better," Phun asked looking at his pouting boyfriend.

At hearing that Noh visibly perked up, "You would do that?"

Phun leaned in and kissed Noh's smiling lips, "I would do anything for you, baby."

Grabbing Phun by his ears Noh brought him in for a deeper kiss. He was getting more daring with the PDA's.

"Would you stop calling me baby if I ask Prince Phun?" Noh whispered against Phun's lips.

"Not a chance, baby!" Phun said with a wink.

Noh hadn't thought so, but he wasn't even upset about it.

************************************************************

The kitchen at SOTUS House was perfect for holding a cooking class in. The space was fairly large and there was plenty of counter space plus the huge ass island in the middle of the room. As of that morning Jae had six people signed up for his class. That was a manageable number and he had planned all along to cap it at ten.

"You have six people confirmed?" Nan asked as she set out mixing bowls and other needed utensils.

"Yes, they even already paid so I expect that they will be here."

"This is very exciting. What is on the menu child #3?"

"Pancakes, Aunt Pam. Simple, easy to make, yet tasty," Jae gave his Aunt Pam a wink.

"You do remember your first time making pancakes, right?" Nan asked with a raised brow and a chuckle. Jae knew she was thinking of the undercooked messes he and her son Paul made them for mother's day when they were 10 but, being the loving mother's they were, they choked every nasty bite down.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Jae feigned ignorance and went about setting out the ingredients needed for his recipe.

"Uh huh!" Nan laughed.

The first to arrive were few students that were not in any of the fraternities. Jae had classes with them and they had seen his flyer on the campus bulletin site. Then came his bandmates. You could hear Ohm several miles away.

"I still can't believe you wouldn't come without your boyfriend. Some friend you are, asshole," Ohm complained loudly.

"Phun and I can leave, shitface, so shut the fuck up and get in there," Noh replied at around the same volume.

"Ohm, Noh, good to see you guys," Jae greeted.

"I brought two more if that's okay?" Ohm asked.

"Sure, that will be $90 for the three of you."

"Here," Phun handed Jae a hundred dollar bill, "Just keep it. Call it a tip for putting up with these two."

"Hey! I can hear you," Ohm shouted.

"Everyone can," Noh grumbled. "Where would you like us to go, Jae?"

"How about you and Phun at station one and Ohm you take station 2." Jae had set up four griddles on the island, one on each corner. Nan had suggested numbering them to make it easier for his students to remember which griddle was theirs.

Kong was the last to arrive. "Hi, I'm not late am I? My class ran over."

"Nope. Right on time."

"Hey, Kong!" Noh yelled with a wave.

"Welcome, Kongpob. Why don't you work with Ohm at station 2," Jae told Kong.

"Hi, I'm Ohm. Nice to meet you." Ohm held his hand out to Kongpob who gave his a shake.

"Kongpob. Nice to meet you too."

"I'm taking this class to learn how to cook something for my bae. He's coming to visit this weekend," Ohm explained.

Kong smiled at seeing the look of love on Ohm's face. He could clearly tell that Ohm was looking forward to seeing his bae.

"My boyfriend feels like I won't be able to take care of myself after he graduates this year if I can't cook for myself."

"Ah, that's right. You are with the head hazer. I thought Phun was scary possessive but yours can give Phun a run for his money. You fucking love it, don't you?"

Kong grinned, "Completely."

"Okay everyone we are going to get started. My name is Jae and my assistant here is my Aunt Pam. You can call her Nan. She is our sister house's, house mother. Today, we are going to be making Pancakes. But first I want to go over the recipe, measurements, and answer any questions before we get to cooking."

"Each of you should have a copy of the recipe. This is my recipe for Griddlecakes which is essentially a pancake. If you want to know the difference I suggest you Google it. I'm not Alton Brown. For any recipe to be successful you have to know a teaspoon from a tablespoon, ½ cup from a ⅓ cup and so on. Too much or too little of an ingredient can be a disaster. So first up if you see a capital T on a recipe, what does that stand for?"

"Tits of course you little shi...snickerdoodle," Bright corrected noticing Nan sitting at the counter as he walked into the kitchen, "Nan! You are looking beautiful today. And why haven't you came to see me? What is going on in here?"

"A cooking class, Bright. Would you like to join us?" Nan asked after Bright released her from his usual bone crushing hug.

"Why would I need a cooking class when I have you, Nan?" Bright gave her his best puppy dog look. The one he reserved for her and now his Daniel.

Nan playfully slapped him away, "You are such a cheeky devil. Grab what you came for and shoo."

"Nan, you used to love me," Bright sobbed dramatically while pulling a juice from the fridge.

"That love is fading, dear. Now, run along."

"You're gonna miss me, Nan," Bright called over his shoulder. "It's tablespoon you dorks."

"Huh, Bright is correct. T is for Tablespoon. A lowercase t is for teaspoon and c is for cup. You want to be aware of your measurements. One teaspoon of salt is different than one tablespoon of salt. It can make your dish really salty if you use the wrong one."

"We are first going to mix together are wet ingredients. You can have everything pre-measured out and ready or do it step by step. As you start to cook, you will figure out what works for you. Everyone has their own style. For the wet you are going to need one egg, ¾ cup a milk and 2 tablespoons melted butter."

POP!

Everyone turned to look at the microwave and found Steve peering into a slightly smoking buttery smelling mess. Butter dripped down the walls of the microwave.

"Steve, you aren't popping popcorn! You only have to melt the butter in the microwave for 5 maybe 10 seconds tops since it is already softened at room temperature. Now, clean up your mess," Jae scolded the sheepish looking sophomore.

"Sorry, Jae."

"I suggest you start by cracking your egg into the mixing bowl. Do it carefully, making sure that none of the shell gets in the bowl or your cakes are gonna have an interesting and unwanted crunch to them." With that said, Jae swiftly and easily cracked open an egg over a bowl to demonstrate and tossed the empty shell into the rubbish bin.

"You want to do the honors or shall I," Ohm asked Kong holding the egg gingerly in the palm of his hand.

"Why don't you. I'm nervous," Kong admitted.

"Nothing to it right," Ohm said with a cocky smirk. Famous last words.

The egg hit the side of the bowl with too much force and the shell crumbled in Ohm's hand.

"Shit!"

Egg and pieces of shell were smeared all over Ohm's hand and sitting at the bottom of the bowl.

"This stuff feels gross. I need to wash my hands."

"Uh, Didn't Jae say that the shells aren't supposed to be in the bowl?" Kong and Ohm both looked at the broken egg and then back at each other. "Let's trash it quickly and start again."

"Good thinking."

"Phun, if you don't put your hands where I can see them, you are going to be wearing this egg," Noh threatened with his makeshift weapon held high.

Phun removed his hands from around Noh's waist and gave him that smile Noh knew so well. Maybe bringing him was a mistake. Of course cooking would turn his horndog boyfriend on. Horny bastard.

"I can't help it, baby. You look very sexy cooking."

Noh made a gagging face at Phun but inwardly he smiled. He really did love that cheeseball.

"Does everyone have their egg in their bowl? Now, take your metal whisk and beat the egg until the yolk and egg white are fully incorporated. Once that is done you need to measure out ¾ cup milk... dude! It's a whisk, not a hammer." Jae quickly walked over to griddle number 3 and removed the whisk from the offender's hand.

"But you said to beat it."

"It's a figure of speech, a cooking term. Here, watch me." He handed the whisk back and picked up his own bowl to demonstrate.

"I'm confused," Ohm whispered to Kong after the egg was sufficiently beat in his estimation. "Do we need 3 cups of milk or 4?"

Kong scratched his head in thought and shrugged. Either amount seemed like an awful lot for one recipe of griddlecakes.

"I'm going with 4."

"Don't you think we should ask?"

"Do you want to ask?"

Ohm had a point. Kong shook his head no.

"Should it be this soupy looking?" Kong murmured.

"It should thicken up when we add the flour, right?"

But even after adding the dry ingredients it still looked like soup.

"That's it Phun. I'm working with Ohm," Noh yelled slapping his boyfriend on the ass with his spatula.

"Noh," Phun pouted but Noh was already walking away.

"Kong, please go work with my boyfriend so I don't maim a certain part of his anatomy. I really do like that part of him. I would hate to actually hurt, Phun Jr," Noh said with a wink.

Ohm busted out laughing and Kong blushed slightly. It was funny how this freshie could make him blush.

"Sure, it was nice working with you, Ohm."

"You too, Kong."

Noh took a look at the batter and slapped Ohm on the back of the head.

"What the hell is this, Ohm? Pancake soup?"

"What! I followed the recipe," Ohm grunted looking unhappy.

"How?"

When Ohm started listing off what he had added Noh cracked up. "How did you get 4 cups of milk out of ¾ cup of milk. This is a ¾ cup." Noh held up the measuring cup and pointed to the line on the glass.

Ohm gaped at him, "How was I supposed to know that. It looked like 3 or 4 cups of milk," Ohm whined.

"Idiot. It is printed right there in black and white, ¾. How do you even read music?"

"Well, it wasn't clear."

"I'm sorry Jae didn't Ohm-proof his recipe!" Noh exclaimed. "We need to start over."

"Why?" Ohm asked perplexed.

"You quadrupled this recipe. More than that actually. We would need to add more flour, eggs, baking powder and everything else to even it out. We aren't feeding the whole fucking campus, asshole."

"Fine!"

After scrapping the soupy mess Noh walked Ohm through making the pancake recipe correctly. Now, they were ready to actually make a damn pancake.

Once Phun didn't have Noh around to distract him, he worked really well with Kong on making pancakes.

"I think that you will have some decent pancakes to feed Arthit when we are done, Kong," Phun commented while turning the griddle on to let it heat up.

"Have you made pancakes before, Phun?" Kong asked.

"I've helped my sister, Pang, make them with my Ma once. They aren't that hard to make. It's all in when you flip them."

"Ohm, you fucker. Get your ass back here."

The whole class watched as Noh chased Ohm around the kitchen. Noh had a goopy looking pancake resting on his head and Ohm was laughing his ass off.

"I didn't mean to flip that pancake that high! I swear," Ohm screamed.

A whistle pierced the air and everyone froze.

"Children, I can't have you running around like wild geese in a kitchen full of hot appliances. Now, Noh come here dear. Let's get that pancake off your head. Jae, I suggest you wrap this class up," Nan left no room for arguing.

"Yes, Aunt Pam. Keep in mind you don't have to flip the pancake up to the sky. Just flip it up enough to flip it over. Has everyone had the chance to cook up a few pancakes?" Jae asked.

When everyone gave their affirmatives, Jae went on to give them a few more instructions and dismissed the class to eat what they cooked and start cleaning up.

"Next week, we will be learning how to make scrambled eggs on Monday and how to cook pasta on Wednesday. Hope to see you next week!"

*****************************************************

A/N

Hello My Lovelies,

I hope you enjoyed Jae's first cooking class.  For some reason I had a hard time writing this.  Hugs and kisses to my cutie pie for turning the hot mess it was into a readable, fun, hopefully laugh out loud, hot cooking mess!  Sotus House is as much his, as it is mine.  You can find Jae's oh so yummy Griddlecake recipe on the SHH website.  http://sotushh.weebly.com/

Until next time my pretties...

Lots of love,

ELBLQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 106 3
Arthit was happily married to Fai and was waiting for his little baby to born, but, what will happen if the baby was born and the mother is no more a...
84.6K 3.6K 37
Mew and Gulf were college lovers, during Med school, Mew got Gulf pregnant and they decided to live together. Gulf had to stop in pursuing his caree...
13.1K 125 5
Littlespace book consists only about SKZ. Few chapters will be adapted from KPOP LITTLE SPACE and the upcoming chapters will be brand new. ✨️ 🍼 Litt...
48.1K 3.4K 23
A Kongpob-Arthit fanfiction. What has fate in store for Kongpob, a thief, and Arthit, a prince, who meet in the most unexpected circumstances?