Love Between a Commie and a W...

By BenDrowned1242

This is a lemon about Tom and Tord and also has slight MattxTom and EddxTom this is a completed book and my f... More

Intorduction
Do I have feelings for Tord?
Tord what are you doing!
I Love You So Much Tord
Its Tord's hentia dream
What the heck Matt
Tord leave Matt alone
EDD!?!?!?
My birthday (lemon warning)
Tords parents
Jon what happened
A Cruise
Leaving Today
OH TORD (Lemon Warning)
Is This Happing Again (Lemon Warning)
Tord It's Ok
Last day
So we are back
Stop Tord. (Lemon Warning)
Ok this is getting out of hand.
Matt!
Help me someone *warning sad*
Home finally
Tord?
Your leaving me?!
Tord where are you?
MATT! Smut
Ouch*
WHERES MATT!!
Edwardo?!
Among the stars
Tom...
No more hurting...
The End
A Year Later
Why I unpublished my stories
Early Gift from me to you guys

Oh god not This again.

237 8 1
By BenDrowned1242

So I woke up and Tord was gone he left a note saying he was going to the store. I text him and ask him
Tom: hey can u pick up some vodka?
Tord: sure I guess.
I sit my phone back down on the night stand and got up I went downstairs. I sat on the couch and Edwardo came downstairs. (Edwardo stayed the night if u was wondering). He sat beside me I got up and went to the kitchen I was cooking me some eggs. Edwardo stood behind me I was feeling very uncomfortable and I was even more when Edwardo grabbed my hips. I yelled stop but he ignored me he bucked his hips I turned around and yelled at him to stop and I pushed him off. Edwardo!! I'm starting to get annoyed STOP! He faces me toward him and cups my cheek he leaned in and softly pressed his lips into mine. I push him and tell him to stop I couldn't stand this I cut the stove off and put the eggs on a plate and run to my room. Edwardo followed I yell at him what what do you want he responded with you I want you. I was left in shock well I'm Tord's so go he pulls out his phone and goes to this app. He shows me a pic then he kissed me again was that just a distraction I yell. He nodded I push him and say you little shit I heard the door close it was Tord. But the worst possible thing happened Edwardo fucking kissed me again not letting me go. I couldn't push him off then I heard my door open and a glass bottle hit the floor. Then I push Edwardo with all my might and yell for him to get off I go to Tord that was on the floor. I yell at Edwardo to get out he left and I heard the door slam. I pick Tord up and laid him on the bed I told him I was going to put the grocery up he nodded ok. We I was done I came in to a sight I thought I would never see Tord was taking razor blades out of a razor. He put the razor to his skin and started to count down from 10 I slap the razor out of his hand and pick him up he rapped his legs around me and nuzzled into my neck. Me and him was crying I asked why he was doing that he said I'm not good enough for you am I. I say Tord your more than good enough your more than I need your beautiful and I love you. He lifts his head up and says you promise I promise I responded. I give him a peck on the lips I smiled and he smiled. I lay him down and ask if I can see his arm he says I didn't do nothing to it he was right it was perfect. We both lay down and rest we went to sleep I guess cause when I woke up it was dark. We ended up staying up all night. Tord why did you do that dumbass I thought?

Don't forget to ⭐️VOTE⭐️ and 🅱️epsi is the best drink

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 3.2K 72
Basically a book of scenarios with the boys..... And yes I am taking requests! I could include: Fluff Lemons Angst Lime And u get the point.....
1.6M 23.2K 93
Edit: Old username will not be changed from the book. This is my first one-shots book. Please feel free to suggest anything! Yes... even lemons! I'll...
2.6K 63 20
[ Cover by me: Aispurria ] DISCONTINUED || I am trying to give you a story you will love, a story other than the normalcies of pointless smut and oth...
7K 236 15
OHO! Well i think im giving up on life. Sorry if my English sucks >.< even tho its my primary language... SO YEAH! Also, i made the cover. Kill...