Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

IC4U.

29.4K 529 67
By iBasedSupreme

IC4U= I Care 4 You. :)

*Play Song On Side>>>*

_________________________________________

  [Monologue #32]

  You love me...but I can't say it back.

  I'm falling hard...but my odds are stacked.

_________________________________________

  {Brooklyn, New York}

  (Cadyn's P.O.V.)

  I laid next to Sevarion and watched him sleep. I turned on my side and let my mind slip into deep thought. I cherished these moments me and Sevarion shared. I always feel protected and safe away from any danger. It reminds me of the way me and Prince were before Atlanta. I remember how he used to hold me close and keep my heart pounding with one simple look. The good memories filled my mind as I remember everything we had. His smile...the way he lit up at thought of a baby...the way he looked at me as if I was the most important girl in the universe.

  I could never find a love like that...

 Okay, I found Sevarion...but he's nothing like Princeton. Sevarion's love is real, but I feel like it's pressured. Prince made everything easy. I fell for Prince so hard, that I didn't really see anyone else in a better way.

  The bad times made it's way in. He took advantage of me, knowing I was vulnerable. It drifted us away, but brought us closer in ways I'll never come to comprehend. I hate him so much for making me love him so much.

  Just then, I felt my energy rate increase high. Then, I heard his voice.

  Prince: Jas'marieé, I know you're probably somewhere in the world, 'cause I know you're not dead. If you hear me, please tell me. Is there hope for us? I don't care if it's a lightyear away, but is there still something to look forward to?

  I felt my heart beat faster and my eyes pain. Color change. Tears starting falling and I couldn't stop it. It spread all over the world. The whole world believes I'm dead. I want to cry out that I'm not, but it'll cause more issues.

  I hesitated. What do I say?

  I focused my energy and I finally got my words together.

  Jas'marieé (Cadyn): It'll be a heartbeat away.

  After, I bent down to grab my bag. I felt around until I found an Oxy pill in my bag. I pulled it out, popped it in my mouth, and chewed it dry. I relaxed myself and laid there. I watched the sunset beams make patterns on the wall and I turned over on my side where Sevarion was sleeping. After a while, I wrapped my arms around his waist and drifted off to sleep.

  God, why am I so confused?

________________________________________________________

  Damn, Jas. I know you got shot three times and all, but damn. The painkillers shouldn't be needed afterwards. :c

  Goal: 5 comments. 5 votes.

  No MB fact in this chapter. (Har, you already got one. Lil cheater. *troll face*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 6.9K 58
Chyna was the bad B!tch of the school, Chyna had it all, the Beauty, Brains and the Body. Boys fell all over her as, schools around the state offere...
5.2K 127 18
When Princeton from Mindless Behavior finally moves to New York.He thinks everyone's going to automatically friend him and he'll be popular,but sadly...
75.1K 2.5K 23
"I cant loose you again!" He screamed. I felt his hand squeeze mine again. Tighter than before. "I know, youll be fine." Was all I could say. After...
101K 3.1K 39
Eight teenagers. Four girls; four boys. It started out as a friendly game of Truth or Dare... But quickly turned into.... Murder? Yes, murder. No o...