The White Exorcist (a Blue Ex...

De sanity_lost

***a Rin x OC story*** [[sexual content in later chapters just warning you]] Ares "Air" Yagami is the daughte... Mais

•Disclaimer• (please read FIRST)
White Exorcist
Ch. 1: Our Beginning
Ch. 2: Prior to True Cross
Ch. 3: True Cross! -_-
Ch. 4: The First Goodbye
Ch. 5: Numb
Ch. 6: "Air Improvement" ;)
Ch. 8: Decisions
Ch. 9: A Woman's Scorn
Ch. 10: Asami's Safe
Ch. 11: Family
Ch. 12: A Cloaked Spy
Ch. 13: A Rather Interesting Dinner
Ch. 14: Shura's Training Camp!
Ch. 15: Surprise Visit
Ch. 16: Not Quite A Confession
Ch 17: Dreamer Is My Future Nightmare
Ch. 18: Say Yes To The Dress - Demon Bitch Edition
Ch.19: Abstinence
Ch. 20: Part 1 of 2 - The Golden Pocket Watch
Ch. 20: Part 2 of 2 - How Air Discovered Her Flames
Ch. 21: Just Another Day
Ch. 22: Their First And Last Date
Ch. 23: The One Who Cheated Death
Ch. 24: Three Words
Ch. 25: BuStED
Ch. 26: And We're Off, Yes We're Off!
Ch. 27: The Peeping Toms
Ch. 28: The B Word...
Ch. 29: The Black Dragon
Ch. 30: Her Butler, Seductive
Ch. 31: The Morning After
Ch. 32: Excalibur Ivan
Ch. 33: From Red To White
Ch. 33 Pt. 2: No Love
Ch. 34: Dreamer's Persistence
Ch. 35: Haruki's First Smile
Ch. 36: The Smitten Literati
Ch. 37: Slipping Poison Into His Ears
Ch. 37.5: Indirect Kiss
Ch. 38: If Not You Then Who?
Ch. 39: Not a Thorn in Sight
Ch. 40: Bitter, Broken Us
Ch. 41: For That I Am Thankful
Ch. 42: It's Called a Hug
Ch. 43: Target
Ch. 44: The Illusion
Hello White Exorcist fans. If you're there.
The White Exorcist: The Intended Ending

Ch. 7: And Then There Was Him

20.8K 775 636
De sanity_lost

**AIR'S POV**
I woke up and squinted as the light surrounding me hit my face. All I could really see infront of me was blue. My fist was clutching the blue, I unclutched it and as soon as I did, the blue was wrinkled. Fabric? I repeatedly clutched and unclutched the blue fabric as if I've never seen fabric before.

Clutch. Unclutch. Clutch. Unclutch. Clutch. Pause............... Unclutch.

??Could it be my covers...? No... my covers are grey.

Clutch.

What surface is this even on? I unclutched the fabric and smoothed out the wrinkles. This surface... is neither rough nor smooth. Well I guess its pretty smooth. I did a soft knock on it with my knuckles. Rock solid I would say.
I moved my hand downward to feel the rest of the surface.

"Rough." I mouthed to myself. Unlike the upper part of the surface, this section was definately bumpy. I ran my fingers over the section.

"I wouldn't wanna drive my car on this..." I muttered drunkly to myself. I ran my fingers over the section again and counted every time there was a bump.

One, two. I counted at the bottom and the first two bumps were across from each other so I counted by two's.

Two, four, six. And that's where it stopped and the smoothness of the upper part started. Six bumps. Six. Hmm. Six... then the upper part is smooth. Well... why if I didnt know better I'd think this was a—

"What are you doing...?" A voice asked above my head. I jumped and looked up to see Rin's head bent down toward mine. —a body.

"What the—" I suddenly looked down to where my hand was.

Yeah this "surface" that I've been probing for the last 4 minutes, is... actually Rin's torso. I've been feeling up his abs this entire fucking time and I didnt have a clue. And the "blue fabric" I was wondering about was actually his shirt.

"O-oh my fucking god..." I stuttered. "I am so sorry, I had no idea... I mean— uh... well see I'm not the smartest when I first wake up— In fact I was barely awake, see. I was in that, um, state where I'm not quite awake but not quite asleep..." I was babbling at ridiculous rate and I already felt my face burning and it turned the brightest and hottest red its ever turned in my life.

Rin smiled sweetly at me. "Shhh, its okay, its alright, I know what you mean." he said calmly.

He knows what I mean? The fuck? I could see tinges of pink on his cheeks as he smiled amusingly at me. Something tells me Rin wasn't quite awake either because he was acting way out of character.

"Um— Sorry..." I murmured again.

"Your face is red..." He said in a groggy tone, the sound of his voice made my heart flutter because there was nothing more attractive than a guys voice when they first wake up.

"Yeah... I know..." I muttered looking away from him, that made my face go even brighter.

I have been subconsciously molesting Rin this entire time. Such shame, the heart of a pervert never quite stops. Maybe its all the yaoi I've been reading... yeah that has to be it, that damned yaoi... fueling the fires of the hormonal flames of a teenage girl. Never again. Its turned me into a sleep-molester.

Rin suddenly caught my chin in his hand and tipped it upward to make me look at him, my heart beating out of my chest all the while. "You know, you're so... you're really—" he stopped dead and went wide eyed. He blinked a few times then let go of my chin and furrowed his brow.

"Mmm? I'm really what?" I asked.

**RIN'S POV**
"You know, you're so... you're really—" Wait, what the fuck? No. No! Stop it Rin the hell is wrong with you! Wake up!

"Mmm? I'm really what?" Air asked me cautiously.

"Um...you're really..." She's really what, Rin? What the hell were going to say?

...you're really fucking cute when you're embarrassed...

What the hell am I thinking?!?

"You're really... the one who wanted to see me naked weren't you?" I said quickly making up an excuse. You saved the day Rin my man.

"Baka! Shut up!" She said, her face still red.

Awe... so kawa

Wait. No. No! No she's not. This is ridiculous.

"Um, sorry, I layed on your arm. It happened to Nay-Lee all the time." She said as she rolled over to let my arm free.

For a few seconds I stood still, I honestly didnt want to get up. Not because i liked her (because i dont) but because I was already so comfortable. My bed is probably cold now from the emptiness of me not being in it. And its so nice and warm here. She's so nice and warm— no. Stop.

I rolled off the bed and quickly dragged my feet to my room. I found Yukio sitting at his desk doing paper work.

"Oh hey Rin," Yukio said to me as I walked to my bed. "Already done getting your arm slept on? How hard that must've been for you am I right?" He said sarcastically.

"Piss off, Yukio." I said wrapping myself in my covers.

"Maybe you should ask her on a date before sleeping with her."

"Shut up! It wasn't even like that, I'm not into her in that way. Or any way. I'm not into her at all!"

He shrugged. "If you say so."

"Maybe if she were more... I dunno..."

"Maybe if she weren't a demon is what you're saying?"

"Yukio, that doesnt even make sense. You know I'm a demon too right?"

"Yeah but maybe you just like human girls? I mean, I can't think why not. When you think about dating another demon, that's not exactly your ideal choice now is it?"

I thought for a moment. "Yeah... I guess you're right..."

**AIR'S POV**
When Nay-Lee walked through the door I was still lying motionless in bed.

I stretched "Nay-Lee I'm hungry." I complained to her as she was removing her dress.

"That must be quite a dilemma." She said smiling.

I frowned. "Make me something." I commanded.

"You have legs right? And arms? They work properly right? Go make it yourself."

"Um, I'm busy?"

"Dont say it like its the most obvious thing in the world."

"Um, that's because it is."

"Busy doing what, eh?"

"Duh, resting. My body is temple, Nay-Lee, you of all people should know that."

Nay-Lee rolled her eyes. "Right. Well I'm going."

"Going to fix me something to eat?"

"No, going to discuss some things with student council."

"GeeeeeEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!!!!" I groaned, getting louder as I extended the word.

Before Nay-Lee shut the door she said,"I'm glad your better." Then left quietly.

After waiting maybe ten minutes to see if she really did leave, which she did, I got up reluctantly.

 I grumbled to myself as I walked down the stairs.

I stood in the kitchen staring at all the utensils and the stove.

You can do this, Air. Its just an omlet. Nay-Lee said omlets are practically idiot proof. I. Can. Do this. 

I stepped closer to the stove. "Shit," I said with a pause. "Apron. That would be nice. Alright Air, let's get us an apron."

I looked in the cabinets under the sink, stood up, then froze. "Dammit I dont even know where the apron—"  I saw the apron hanging on a hook beside the fridge and I put it on.

"Okay, I have the apron." I stopped and decided that I'm actually just going to eat bacon. "Good. Bacon is good. Now that is idiot proof."

I took out a pan and a package of bacon.

"Goddammit!" I said frustratedly. "What temperature do I set the stove to?"

I sighed. "There's ... um... high, medium, then low. For now I'll set it to medium." I turned the knob and set the bacon in the pan.

The next minute I was trying to build up the courage to go near the stove again to flip the bacon over. I got a spatula and gingerly poked the bacon, then a little bit of grease exploded onto the lower part of my thumb.

"Ouch!" I said instantly putting my hand to my mouth. "Shit,"

Its too late. The bacon is burnt. I sighed and turned the stove off and threw away the bacon.

"Fuck!" I shouted, throwing the pan back into the cabinet. It made a lot of loud banging noises as it collided with the other pots and pans.

I kicked at the ground with my heel. "Can't fuckin' do anything..." I grumbled to myself. "Even after lessons and the teachings from Nay-Lee and A—" I couldn't bring myself to say her name. I felt like vomiting from the guilt and sorrow building up inside me just thinking about her.

"No tears..." I whispered. "No tears."

"Oi! What the hell is with all the banging in here?" Rin asked running in.

I wanted to give him the fierce look that's always on my face and tell him to shut up, but I thought better. He'd tell Nay-Lee and they'd worry about me and i'd just let myself fall into another three day depression.

I relaxed my face to look more casual and innocent. "What? Oh, just a little frustrated is all."

"Um... why?"

"BECAUSE I CANT EVEN MAKE FUCKING BACON WHY DO YOU THINK!" Yeah that kinda went to hell.

Rin laughed. "You dont 'make' bacon, you cook it."

"Whatever!" I said throwing up my hands.

"I can actually make you something if you want."

"Nah," I said removing my apron. "I wasn't even really that hungry."

"Are you sure?"

My ears suddenly perked up and my left eyebrow twitched once. I looked around with my eyebrows furrowed. I rested my hand on the wall and scanned the room.

Rin burst out in hysterical laughter.

"What." I said in a surprisingly serious tone.

"Your... your ears!" He said trying speak through fits of laughter. "Haha! I dont even know what they're doing! You look like Dumbo!"

I ignored his comment. I heard a high pitched whistling noise that made my ears twitch.

"Outside..." I murmured.

"Mmm what?" Rin said with a trace of a grin still on his face.

"I'm gonna step outside for a while."

"Mmk."

I stepped out of our dorm building and looked around.

"Somewhere..." I said to myself.

I looked upward and stared at the roof of the dorm building. I balled up my fists and summoned my white flames, I bent my knees and shot upward onto the roof in one jump then relaxed and made my flames disappear

As I was wiping the dirt off my pants I felt a strange sensation in me. I heard leaves rustle then instantly stood up straight and still and I waited.

One... two..... THERE!

I instantly swung around with my fist shot out, aiming to hit whoever was behind me in the jaw with the side of my fist.

But I was stopped short by the other person catching my wrist in the same instant before I could hit them. I looked at the face of the person who's hand held my wrist tightly,

"Amaimon!" I breathed out.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.9K 680 25
Raven is a 15 year old girl who lives with two other boys and their adoptive father, Shiro Fujimoto, but after a certain turn of events. Raven is for...
192K 6K 20
// I don't own the cover photo for this story. You join the True Cross Academy and was put into the cram school. Weird things have been happening an...
144K 5K 69
❝ A smile formed on my face, and for a moment, it seemed like the city went quiet as if they'd really heard me. And maybe, just for a second, the...
73.4K 2.5K 23
This is part 2 of the first "Blue Exorcist (Rin X reader)". It seemed like a lot of people liked that story and someone suggested a sequel... I never...