The White Exorcist (a Blue Ex...

By sanity_lost

***a Rin x OC story*** [[sexual content in later chapters just warning you]] Ares "Air" Yagami is the daughte... More

•Disclaimer• (please read FIRST)
Ch. 1: Our Beginning
Ch. 2: Prior to True Cross
Ch. 3: True Cross! -_-
Ch. 4: The First Goodbye
Ch. 5: Numb
Ch. 6: "Air Improvement" ;)
Ch. 7: And Then There Was Him
Ch. 8: Decisions
Ch. 9: A Woman's Scorn
Ch. 10: Asami's Safe
Ch. 11: Family
Ch. 12: A Cloaked Spy
Ch. 13: A Rather Interesting Dinner
Ch. 14: Shura's Training Camp!
Ch. 15: Surprise Visit
Ch. 16: Not Quite A Confession
Ch 17: Dreamer Is My Future Nightmare
Ch. 18: Say Yes To The Dress - Demon Bitch Edition
Ch.19: Abstinence
Ch. 20: Part 1 of 2 - The Golden Pocket Watch
Ch. 20: Part 2 of 2 - How Air Discovered Her Flames
Ch. 21: Just Another Day
Ch. 22: Their First And Last Date
Ch. 23: The One Who Cheated Death
Ch. 24: Three Words
Ch. 25: BuStED
Ch. 26: And We're Off, Yes We're Off!
Ch. 27: The Peeping Toms
Ch. 28: The B Word...
Ch. 29: The Black Dragon
Ch. 30: Her Butler, Seductive
Ch. 31: The Morning After
Ch. 32: Excalibur Ivan
Ch. 33: From Red To White
Ch. 33 Pt. 2: No Love
Ch. 34: Dreamer's Persistence
Ch. 35: Haruki's First Smile
Ch. 36: The Smitten Literati
Ch. 37: Slipping Poison Into His Ears
Ch. 37.5: Indirect Kiss
Ch. 38: If Not You Then Who?
Ch. 39: Not a Thorn in Sight
Ch. 40: Bitter, Broken Us
Ch. 41: For That I Am Thankful
Ch. 42: It's Called a Hug
Ch. 43: Target
Ch. 44: The Illusion
Hello White Exorcist fans. If you're there.
The White Exorcist: The Intended Ending

White Exorcist

45.2K 1.3K 1.7K
By sanity_lost

 **RIN'S POV**

I walked into the service in my black tux and scanned the whole church. No Yukio. Typical. No, scratch that, not typical at all. The little bastard didnt even show up to Dad's funeral. What's so great about True Cross that he has to miss the old fart's funeral just to do whatever the fuck he does over there?

One of the guys from the monastery lead me to a seat in the front row. I looked around to see who attended. A bunch of the guys from the church, most of Dad's clients, ... I know that doesnt sound like a lot but trust me, it is.

Though I dont get why his clients should be bothered to be invited. But who knows maybe Dad was that big of an impact on the people he exorcises.

I thought of how he died that night, how he killed himself just to save me. It was my fault. All my fault. I took out the phone he gave me with only one contact in it. I'd call as soon as the funeral was over.

Then a strange looking girl who i didnt recognize came rushing in, she had really light eyes, which I think were white... or maybe grey? and she had really long, straight, stark black hair, she also had abnormally sharp teeth and strange tattoos on her wrists.

"My apologies for being late..." she murmured.

She was headed towards the platform at the front of the room that had the big piano and the microphones. An older woman marched right in front of her, stopping her in her track, and bonked her on the head.

"Ow!" the girl said "What was that for!"

"What else?! You're late!" The woman said.

"Geez, I already said sorry you old hag!" The girl said rubbing her head where the lady hit her, she walked around the lady and onto the platform and sat herself down at the piano, her hands rested on the keys without playing anything yet.

I heard a bunch of gossiping moms whispering about her:

"Isn't that the girl who almost set fire to the restaurant where she worked part time?"

"I heard she made a girl go into a coma once just with one blow!"

"I dont know how Asami and Nay-Lee can stand living with her!"

I looked over at the girl and she was watching the women intently the entire time as they talked about her. Her face showed no expression, no sadness, no anger, no embarressment. Nothing. Even though her face had a lack of reaction, her gaze was piercing.

The women kept whispering.

"Is she going to be playing the piano?"

"Yes, per Fujimoto's request in his will."

Request in his will? What the hell? He well does she know him? I've never seen her in my life!

One of the women laughed,

"You'd think how well he knew her he would've exorcised her and she wouldn't still be a ferocious demon!" The other women laughed at that.

"I guess not even Fujimoto could take the monster out of her!"

"Haha I bet shes gonna somehow manage to make the piano sound like cat scratches!"

"What's with the symbols on her wrists, what does it mean?"

I looked at her wrists and the symbol that was tattooed in black to each wrist. I recognized the symbol of when I saw it the night Dad died. When we were fighting the demons, he drew the complicated-looking symbol on the floor in sand and all that and so did the other guys.

"Demon repellent!" a woman said with a laugh.

"Even she knows she attracts demons!"

"Honestly I dont know how Asami does it, Taking care of her, shes such a viscious little devil child!"

This is a funeral for God's sake.

I looked at the girl and she quickly looked away from the women and pulled down the sleeves of her dress coat and flipped through the sheet music.

Those women made me angry. Calling her a demon, a monster, a devil child? Being afraid of her, judging her without getting to know her. I could relate. I hated when that happened. But the thing with me is that I actually am a demon.

I saw a girl with pastel pink hair and long pig tails walk up to her.

"Hey there, Yagami my friend!" the pigtailed girl said. So the girl at the piano, her last name was Yagami. I wonder what her first name was.

"Why are youhere?" Yagami said obviously not happy she was here.

"The old guy is a friend of my mom's sister. Glad I caught you before you started playing, I would've hated to interrupt your out of tune performance." The pigtailed girl said sarcastically.

"This is a funeral. Its sick you think of it as a performance, Karen."

Karen was getting mad. "Who gave a class like you permission to call me by my first name?" she hissed.

"Me. If it wasn't already through your thick skull." Yagami said.

Karen balled her fists up and Yagami wasn't even alarmed.

"Go ahead," Yagami said. "Hit me, Karen. Shall I arrange for your mother to get a front row seat before you do?"

Karen suddenly became aware of the people in the room and slowly put her fist down. "This isn't over Yagami you little bastard." she said through gritted teeth.

"What, are you gonna arrange for your little roleplay thug boyfriend to jump me again?" Yagami threatened.

"Oh I would in a heart beat, smart ass. But see, Reiji got beat up pretty bad the other day, so he's in no shape to even be bothered by scum like you." Karen said.

Reiji? As in Reiji Shiratori?! The asshole with his gang of goons who got possessed, Reiji? Gross I didnt know he had a girlfriend. She seems like just as much of an asshole as he is. Small world.

"Really, he got beat up? By who? A six year old?" Yagami said. I tried to to refrain from laughing. "Can't say I'm surprised though, Reiji'll start crying just from a kick to the shin."

Karen was about to say something but her mom called her over.

"We're not done." Karen whispered.

"Go give your boyfriend a blowjob or something." Yagami murmured, turning back to the sheet music.

I smiled to myself trying not to laugh. This girl is something.

As everyone waited for the rest of the people to show up and get everything arranged, A girl with curly chocolate brown hair then walked up to Yagami.

"Asami-nee said that we've just barely started so you need to provide a little bit background music yeah?" She said leaning on the piano.

Yagami nodded. She cracked her fingers then started playing.

"No sheet music?" The brown haired girl asked.

Yagami shook her head. "If its just filler music I dont need the sheets, I'm just making up a tune."

The brown haired girl shrugged. "Silly of me to think you even need the sheet music. Onee-chan can yell at you all she wants but she can't argue with your playing." then she walked off.

As the service was finally getting full of people I wasn't paying attention to who was coming in. I just listened to the piano and watched Yagami as she played.

Her long slender fingers glided across the keys of the piano back and forth quickly and smoothly. Her head was slightly bent down to look as if she was watching her fingers as she played, but in fact her eyes were closed. She already instinctively knew where all the keys were when she wanted them, she didnt even need to look.

The song she played was a simple and sorrowful tune that went at a medium pace. Her eyebrows were slightly furrowed in distress.

"Great, isn't she?" I heard someone say beside me.

"Gah! What the hell?!" I said with a jump. It was the brown haired girl from earlier.  I didnt notice her take a seat next to me. 

The girl laughed and put a finger to her lips. "Sshh!" she said. "We're in a church!"

"Um... right." I said regaining myself.

"I'm Nay-Lee." she said with a friendly smile as she put out her hand.

I outstretched my hand and shook hers. "Uh, hi Nay-Lee. I'm Rin."

"Oh, I know who you are." Nay-Lee said.

I nodded. Okay, creepy.

"Isn't she just wonderful?" Nay-Lee said gesturing to Yagami playing the piano.

I nodded. "Yeah,"

Nay-Lee nodded in response. "Shes my sister." she said proudly. "She always had a knack for music. She always listened to it more than humanly possible. And she plays almost any instrument you can think of. But her favorite to play is piano. I have to say its my favorite too, I love listening to her play."

"Shes your sister?!" I said surprised.

They looked nothing alike. Much less like sisters.

"Well, not biologically. I just think of her as my sister. My real sister, my older sister— Asami— is her Guardian. Our parents died of old age so Asami became my legal guardian too. We've taken care of Air since before she even turned one."

"Air?" I asked.

"That's her name," Nay-Lee said. "Air Yagami."

"That's kind of a strange name."

"Well, its short for Ares. But... um, Air, she had this thing... and uh she just didnt like the thought of being named after a person who in greek mythology was the God of War."

I nodded. I thought of the women gossiping about her. I understood. It was enough that they thought she was a monster, but to be named after someone who brought violence and war... I completely understood.

"Personally I think Ares is a beautiful name. The name itself, though. Not the meaning of it or whatever." Nay-Lee said.

I shrugged. "I dunno, I kinda like the name Air. Short and sweet. Catchy, too. It works."

Nay-Lee smiled and nodded. "I suppose so."

As we watched Air play the piano some more, Nay-Lee said,"Yknow your dad was really something to her."

"Was he now? I obviously never know what friends he has or who they are, I've never even seen her before."

Nay-Lee smiled thinking of his memory. "He helped her in ways that even me and Asami-chan never could." Nay-Lee watched Air play intently.

"Fujimoto compared her to you a lot, said you were both one in the same and that the only difference was that you'd make a better wife than she ever would."

My face turned red. "That guy..."

Nay-Lee laughed at the thought. "Her teachers hated her, they hadn't been counting on a class clown with a sense of vocabulary. She could never fool Fujimoto, though."

I nodded. "He wasn't the type of guy to fall for tricks so easily."

Nay-Lee nodded in agreement.

Dad never told me about these people. But then again there were alot of things he hadn't told me. As in me being Satan's son. Yeah, that was pretty big. I'm not so surprised anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*breathes heavily* I HOPE YOU'RE MOTIVATED TO KEEP READING PLEASSE SENPAI

~E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1K 12
this is my first attempt for making Rin Okamura and Ryuji Suguro (Bon) fiction. there's gonna be mature content, but mostly love and all well back t...
439 0 15
Satan's Children, Blue Exorcist Fanfiction 2017-2018 COMPLETED~ This is basically a blue exorcist x reader and it is about Rin, Yukio, And my Oc's(Ri...
1.4K 77 15
Note-* I can never remember how old everyone is. So all characters have been aged up. Except for Shura who has been aged down a bit. " Warning Lemons...
1.4K 20 12
COMPLETE FUCKING REWRITE OF "A Place To Belong" I HATE THE ORIGINAL AND I WILL MAKE IT BETTER! I will still keep Og if anyone still wants to read it...