Then Came You (Rewrite)

By Rosegold_Honey

Harley Quinn and joker ain't got shit on us. See when I met her she was just something to fuck. Then there wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
feedback
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
questions
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
for the love of yall
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
My Tells
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34

chapter 23

8.3K 239 112
By Rosegold_Honey

Zara
These bitches think its a game. I love her but I will fuck her up.
"Who the hell is the baby" I asked.
"....Jannie" she said. I chuckled evilly and caressed the bottom of my jaw. I clicked my tongue and punched the shit out of Kiy.
"That was for lying to me. For 5 fucking year!!KIY FIVE FUCKINH YEARS" I yelled. She held her nose. I turned to Lily and slapped the shit out of her. She snapped up and grabbed my throat. I don't give a fuck.
"What the fuck I tell you about hitting me Zara" she growled I spit in her face.
"Fuck you" I gasped out.
"Chill ma and let her explain" she said I melted and relaxed. She let me go.
"Let's go upstairs please I will explain everything I promise" she said. I hugged and followed her. We went to her room.
"Explain" I said and pulled out my gun.
"Choose ya words wisely because the way I'm feeling will shoot both you bitches. I don't like my emotions play with" I said. Lily smirked and licked her lips this crazy bitch excited. I saw her adjust her jogger. I rolled my eyes. Kiy looked scared. I cocked my gun
"Bitch speak!" I said. She jumped.
" Jannie is my kid. The only reason I didn't say nothing is because I had a rep and I was scared if it got out that she was mine. I know I should of told you but I didn't know how to explain I got pregnant by a girl with a dick or that I had a threesome with two half women. Like honestly that shit people don't even think is possible. I was high it was my first time on Mollie and one thing went to another. It literally this happen. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was pregnant and have birth when I told you I was spending the summer with my grandmother. I was really giving birth to Jannie. My mom disowned me for having a baby out of wedlock she already didn't like that I was gay. Then she doesnt even claim Jannie. My grandmother is all I got" she said. I nodded.
"Sit down. Lily tell me exactly what the fuck happen that night" I said. I turned my on her.
"My cousin and I went out. We were at this club called seduction. I had just moved here and she wanted to go out and party. We went there and saw Kiy. Kiy ain't really fully black so my cousin wanted to try it with a girl close to black as possible. We went up to her she rejected us at first. So I put the option of a threesome on the line. She said hell no. So we said ight well get turnt with us. My cousin like a chase so she convinced her. We already knew she wanted too she was just in front her friends so she ain't wanna do it. We got her from her friend smoked she and Viv started messing around. I took the L and was like cool I continued getting my lap dance from this bad bitch. Then Viv whispered something in her ear" she said.
"She told me why not have some fun. How about you let me and my cousin hit" kiy said.
"I was gonna say no at first but then she hit that we'll just let her watch. She got off on crowds. Your girl is sexy. I eventually agreed. So to relax me she gave me Mollie. I had never tried it before and wanted too. I had never been pentertrated so I was pretty much a virgin. I told Viv that. She asked if I was sure I wanted to lose it that way. I said yeah. I was never one for romantic shit. I just knew I wanted her. Then I watched your girl kiss up and feel up on this girl. I got excited. But again she was suppose to watch. Viv went up to her and told her what she smirked and walked over" kiy said.
"I was told she was down for letting us both hit. So shit I said cool. My name was known at this time so what Kiy forget to mention is she had been feeling both us for a while. Anyway, so we leave or whatever and go to Viv house. She told me to let her start because Kiy won't that comfortable yet. I said cool. I was gonna enjoy the show. They start kissing and shit or whatever. I smoking and watching. This won't the first time my cousin and I shared. She relaxes Kiy who is pretty fucked up but we all were I had did like 6 lines that night, Viv pop pills so she was high off that. I notice the girl start crying. I was like shit she a virgin. I wasn't gonna involve myself because I don't fuck virgin. I refuse. So she stop crying and start getting into the shit" Lily said.
"Man she was big that shit hurt. I was high but able to tell what I was doing. I was kissing her it was amazing how fucking wet she made me. It stopped hurting after a while and it started feeling hella good so I got into it then Flame climbed in the bed" she said
"I was enjoying the show but Viv motioned me to Join so shit I got up there and went to her spot started kissing it. She was hesitate at first so stopped and looked down at her. I don't rape women. I asked if she was good she nodded and said yeah. So I went back to doing what I was doing. We both fucked her raw tho." She said.
"So y'all basically tag teamed her?" I asked. That sound fun low-key but I was still made.
"Hell ya and had ya girl crazy as fuck. My cousin and I have that affect on women. After that night or whatever I had fell asleep. Kiy wasnt good at sucking dick but she needed help sometimes." Lily said chuckling.
"Fuck you flame" she said.
"You already did that" Lily said. I pulled the trigger and purposely missed her. She bit her lip and that melted look hit her eyes. Kiy looked like she was gonna shit herself she was so scared.
"What happen after that night" I asked.
"She had a fucking limp" Lily said.
"That's when I told you I had a soft ball injury" she said. Fucking liar.
"After a few weeks I started throwing up and shit. I went to the doctor because I thought it was a stomach bug but they told me I was pregnant. I didn't know what to do....I didn't know who got me pregnant. I still....don't" she said. I looked at her.
"What the fuck you mean you still don't" icsnapped.
"I don't know who the father is Zee. They both fucking portguese and Jannie is mixed. Im scared I don't wanna know who it is. Plus I had a whole relationship I didn't wanna admit to cheating on her I loved her at that time" she said.
"Why the fuck you ask how's your kid then"I said. Lily has lit a blunt.
"Shit it could be mine. I didn't pull out I forgot too. It could be Viv cause she didn't wear shit. I don't like condom sex" she said nonchalantly.
"So Jannie is you daughter so where the whole story about ya girl leaving you and shit" i asked.
"That wasnt a lie. She really did run off with her boyfriend hut she didn't necessarily have the baby"Kiy said.
"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Literally no one know but Flame, Viper and you now. I tried finding them both but they fucking drug Lord's I didn't want my baby in danger. I just....I'm sorry please forgive me. I talked to Viper for a while after I was genuinely feeling her but when I said I was pregnant she stopped talking to me. She got ghost blocked me on everything and my number. Then I reached out to Flame but I couldn't find her either" she said.
"I had went back to Portugal for a while with family." She said.
"Viv just didn't wanna take responsibility for the kid and I won't sure if it was mine or not but the possibility is there" Lily said. I
"You getting a DNA test Kiy. Baby get ya cousin to come and take one too we clearing this up. Dead ass Flame if you the fucking daddy I swear on my dead fish bubbles you getting on ya game and taking care of that baby" I said.
"Mmm yes ma'am" she said.
"Lemme get some ice for ya nose" I said and she went downstairs. I was about to follow. Lily pulled me back.
"Comere" she said. I rolled my eyes.
"What" I said. She kissed my neck.
"You mad" she asked. Nah.
"aRe yOu Mad, man fuck you mean stupid ass you didn't think to tell me it's possibility that you had a whole fucking kid. Fuck you" I said. I was pissed and she liked this shit.
"And you fucked my friend!" I said and punched her in the arm.
"Baby it was 4 years ago and shit I didn't tell you cause I ain't know if she kept the baby. She told me cousin she aborted the kid. " She said. Lying bitch. I smacked my teeth. I was gonna walk away again but she hit a spot on me that made me shiver. She pressed herself on my thigh.
"You should threaten me more I like that shit" she said and pulled my hair back and bit my jugular. I moaned aloud.
"Stop I'm suppose to be ahh, mad at you mmm shit" I moaned.
"Baby lemme get you real quick" she said and started grabbing my booty with her hand in my shorts.
"Mmm okay"I moaned. I pushed her back on Kiy bed. Yes I'm bout to fuck her on Kiy bed should of never lied. I'm petty I don't give a fuck. I pinned her arm behind her and started grinding on her dick. She moaned and pushed my arms back and put me on my back. I gasped. We started fighting to see who could bitch who I eventually gave into her. She pulled my short off. She rubbed my clit making me wetter then I already was. I arched my back when she put my nipple in her mouth. I spread my legs she got inside me and I damn near saw flowers.
"Fuck mmm" I moaned and grabbed her neck. She groaned and pushed deeper and filled me completely. I didn't wanna do missionary so I flipped her and rode her. I wanted her to remember who this dick belonged to and dare her ass to try to fuck another bitch I learned shit that drove her crazy. She pulled herself up when I clenched around her. She grabbed the back of my neck and my hip.
"Shit baby" she moaned. I started bouncing. You could hear wetness but I wont doing this to get myself off nah. I wanted her to know can't no other woman do it like me.
"Shit baby slow down ima buss too quick wait" she pleaded. .
"Nah you gonna take it" I said. And continued my speed. I got off her and put her member in my mouth. I sucked my juiced off her. I curved my tongue around it and sucked. This always​ made her toes curl.
"Shit I get it it yours ahhh baby not so ahh shit" she started letting that sexy feminine noise out her throat. I waited till I knew she about to cum
I got back on it and started riding now I was working for mine. She ain't last that long. She came inside me and I knew I took her to her orgasm.
"Fuck" she panted.
"Can't no other bitch give you what can or even fuck you like I can. Flame I swear to God give my dick to another bitch if you even think about it. I will fucking kill you and that promise." I whispered harshly in her ear and got off her. I put my shorts and boxers on and walked back down stairs. Kiy was icing her nose.
"I'm not apologizing for punching you but I don't think I broke it. I don't like being lied to Kiy if there is anything else you need to tell me tell me now" I said.
"I...I'm in love with Viv" she said. I stared at her.
"I know it's crazy but we dated for a while after that. I miss her Zee. I...I think I fell in love with her." She said.
"I want it to be her but if it's Flame. I won't get in the way of y'all relationship I promise" she said. I sighed.
"Lie to me again and I'll hang you from your roof" I said as I hugged her.
"Alright I won't mean ass." She said chuckling. It's not a game. She realized that and cleared her throat.
"Yeah I got it. I just need Viv to agree" she said.
"I got that already if she wanna keep hitting this she gonna get her." I said.
"Thank you....can we keep this between us?" She asked.
"Alright. Anyways lemme see my possible step child" I said. She laughed.
"She in bed right now " she said.
"Alright tomorrow we going to go get the test" I said and walked back to the group of friends. Jesus my whole world would fall apart because I truly don't want kids but I don't want Lily to be a deadbeat mother....father...the fuck you call her...fuck it parent. I don't want her to be a deadbeat parent. I prayed it was Viv kids. I sighed. Jesus.
"Viper?" Kiy said and I turned around and saw Viv standing beside Lily. I smirked yeah you know what it is went to get her quick.

Kiy
My heart stopped when I saw her. She was so fucking beautiful I hadn't seen her in years. I fought the urhe to cry. I had strong feeling for this kid I mean you don't forget who you have you virginity too. Even if it was a one night stand.
"Wassup ma" she said and smiled. That smile though.
"Y'all gotta talk" flame said. I nodded.
"Let's head upstairs please" I said. We went to my room and shut the door
"Sooo wassup?" She asked. I wanted to hit her. I walked up and punch her in her chest. I hit her a couple time and she let me. I was anger, hurt, happy all types of emotions swirled through me.
"I know I'm sorry. I was a stupid kid. Kiy. I didn't wanna be a parent. I should of talked to you about it but I ain't know if it was me or Flames so I was just hoping she would step up" she said. Her blue eyes made me mad and happy at the same time.
"4 years I've been raising her by myself for 4 years!! Neither of y'all even attempted to call me after that. After I told yall about it you went ghost and ya cousin just said she don't want it" I said. Flame hurt the hell outta me but not the way Viv did. I wasn't in love with her like I was Viv.
"....you had a girl?" She asked.
"Yeah" I said looking down.
"You told me you aborted the baby!" She said getting mad.
"If I had a fucking kid whether I was ready or not I had a right to meet her!" She said getting made.
"Fuck ya right to meet her you said it won't your s and you fucking left me Viv!!! You fucking left me bitch and you wanna sit hear talking about a right i had a right to have one of y'all step up. I had a right to have help and not raise her myself. I had a right to be able to finish fucking college without having to tend to a baby!!!" I yelled at her. She didnt understand how much I sacrificed.
"Fuck you. I fucking hate you" I snapped.
"No you don't " she said. I got mad. I just hit her and she let me and held me.
"Can I see her?" She asked. I sighed and nodded. We walked Jannie room. I opened the door.
"Don't wake her" I said. She looked at her and I didn't expect her to cry.
"She's mine. She gotta be mine" she said. She was looking down at her.
"I don't know if she is I fucked both you. Can you please submit a DNA so I can know" I said.
"Anything. If she is mine....I wanna be in her life. I know I got a few problems to work on but I wanna be there" she aaid. I nodded. We walked out and in the hallway she kissed me. I instantly fell weak to her touch. I missed her touch. I missed her taste. I huffed and she picked me up. She wrapped my legs around her and carried me to my room. Why am I doing this? Cause your stupidly in love with her dumb ass. She kissed me neck and I was done.
"Fuck mmm" I moaned and pulled her closer
"Stop baby stop" she said. The way she daid baby. Her accent was so much stronger then flames. She drove me wild. I continued to suck on her neck and I pulled her member. I never let another woman penetrate me in anyway after her.
"Shh stop Kiy' she said and pulled away.
"Let's not because I don't wanna hurt you. It's alot I just. I don't wanna mess this up this time" she said. I looked up at her.
"I just got divorced, I'm in the process of moving, my sister and I had big ass fall out and I just lost my best friend. It's too much and I won't be able to be there for emotional support right now. I just please baby wait alittle but and I promise once we get through everything. I will make love to you all night and drive your body to heights that no other can. Just tonight let's just make what we lost" she said. She was Flames age but a year older. I nodded. I was the oldest out of all of us. I was 27. I felt old. I laid on her
"Can you stay for the night" I asked.
"Yeah" she said.

Lily
Ight Ight it was a bad joke. I don't care it get a rise out of Kiy she a fucking liar and my cousin a drunk. They work perfectly together. Kiy was good for a fuck but past that I honestly wouldn't give her water if that bitch was on fire. I don't like her because she lied to my cousin. Even if the baby is mine she knew Viv was a possibility and she dead ass sat there and had my cousins crying for day. My cousin already lost one kid and then she went and said she got rid of this one. I didn't care much if it was mine fuck it if it ain't fine. She still a single momma don't mean I'm not gonna provide and be there with the kid but anything past that I don't care much for. I need to piss Zara off alittle more and more often because the way she fucked me had a bitches toes curling. We were back at my house. Then I came up with a idea.
"Baby move in with me" I said. She froze for a minute.
"Whaaa?" She said.
"Move in with me I'm forreal. You always here and we never at ya place. Move in with me. You can keep your house and stuff just in case you need ya own space sometimes but move most ya stuff here" i said. She frowned.
"Alright" she said and smiled. I kissed her.
"You ready ma?" I asked. She nodded. She picked out my outfit and we went out to olay.
We ended up at this nightclub 2 cities over. We smoked a alittle bit. She looked good as fuck in her grey ripped jeans, black tight shirt that showed her Calvin Klein boxers. Her pants road low on her hips. Her hair was down and curled and she had all grey jordan. Her jewelry was small but the diamond stud in her ear just made...mmm.
"Behave yourself " she said. She knew I was staring. I smirked.
"Man that's no fun" we let the highs kick in before we went in the club. It was sweaty bodies and smell like weed. She had put my in dirt wash jeans, a tan shirt with some black writing on it, my Timbs and I wore gold jewelry. We both did a simple but sexy thing. I had my Louis Vuitton belt on. We were at the bar taking shots. I was about to finish my drink when she tapped me.
"Mm?" I asked.
"Her" she said and pointed to a pretty girl with really light skin, curly thick hair, pretty lips in a dressed that stopped at her thigh. She was fucking gorgeous
"Damn baby you got good taste." I said
"I know you get her I'll meet you at the spot" she said and kissed me. I nodded. I walked past her and smirked. I winked knowing she would follow me.
Just as expected she ran out behind me.
"Hey hey you dropped you wallet" she said. It wasn't mine. I felt around.
"Shit thank you" I said.
"Im...I'm carla" she said I shook her hand.
"Nice to meet you, Carla, I'm Terri" I lied smoothly.
"That's a nice name...uhm forgive me if this too forward but do you wanna...get outta here" she said. I smirked.
"Yeah I know a place " I said.
"Alright you lead the way" she said we drove down to the lake. We got out.
"Oh my God it's so beautiful" she said and out her feet in the water.
"Alot like you yes" i said. She blushed. I took a curl and pulled it. It bounced up and it so pretty. I never got curly heads like that.
"What you mixed with?" I asked.
"Black and Asian" Mmm been a while since I had a Blasian.
"Mmm nice I'm full portguese" I said.
"I always wanted to visit" she said.
"You bring all the girls up here?" She asked.
"Mm only the lucky ones" I said. She chuckled.
"It's so peaceful at night" she said. I nodded.
"Mhm if you look closer you can see the fish" I said. She did.
"That's so cool " she said.
"Yeah it is. You know Carla you shouldn't trust everyone to get in the car with them you never know who...or what the person is" I said and pulled the wire out my pocket.
"Eh I'm a big girl" she said. I chuckled.
"But your a stupid girl" I said and wrapped the wire around her neck. She started with the scratching and gasping. She managed to grab my hair and pull it. Shit I got a fighter. She broke free and I let her run.

Zara
   As I expected she ran right up to my car. I smirked and got out.
"Help me someone's trying to kill me please" the girl begged.i didn't know her name and I didn't care for it. Right now in my eyes she wasn't human. She was a toy something that could bring me joy arousal and just a high. I got her in the car. She relaxed.
"Oh my God thank you so much" she said. I hummed.
"How'd they get you?" I asked.
"I came to her. I was in a club with friends and we danced alittle. I was attracted to her. So she dropped her wallet and I followed to give it to her and I stupidly made the decision to get in the car with her. We were talking at the lake when she got a this cord type thing and wrapped it around my throat." She said. I felt a burning feeling go up and down my body. I shivered. I drove and turned around.
"What are you doing the police station is that way" she said. I locked the door.
"I know a short cut" I lied and drove back to the lake.
"Uhm...okay" she said. I turned in the lake entrance.
"What are you doing she's over here" she said. I lit a blunt and got out the car. I watched her whole world shatter in her eyes. I feed off that fear.
"Oops" I said and I unlocked my door. My papi dragged her out the car by her hair. Her scream was...arousing almost.
"Told you you didn't have  anywhere to run" my king said. She kicked the girl.
"Goddamn your scream is fulfilling." I said.
"See you should of learned from her not to get in the car with strangers." I said and laughed. Papi banged her head on the car and she dropped. She walked up to me and kissed me. I indulged in it further and deepened the kiss. I  moaned alittle.
"Your turn I'm chill her for a while" she said. See I was a torturous killer. I got my little bag out the car. It had a collection of knives. I walked up and cut her dress. The way Lily banged her head she struggled against the car frame she couldn't really work her body.   She had a pretty body. I took out my small blade and decided to give her a small tattoo. I used the blade to carve what eventually became out signature on her belly. I craved intertwining crowns. She just had to laid there and take it. She cried and begged.
"Why are you doing this" she said crying. I ignored her. I looked over and my king shifted her pants again. I saw her third leg I smirked and licked my lips
"Oh god no no no please please " the girl said. I chuckled.
"That's not for you. Ideally you caused the arousal but that for me sweetie. Damn we not that bad" I said laughing. She didn't get the joke she cried harder.  I turned her to the side she had pretty earring in. Her whole ear was pretty so were her lips. I was searching for what I wanted to be my trophy. I didn't want nothing too messy or a body part it rots I wanted something that would last. Her dressed was stained. She had a tattoo on her left hip. Her panties were pretty but I don't want those that's too pervy for me. I got it. I smiled.
"Baby hand me that little flat clear thing" I said it was a clear file used for scientific research. I think I like the stomach. Hers was so pretty. I took a sharper knife and dug in into her skin. Pain I know erupted in her I let her blood drip into the file and covered it. It expanded.
"That's different but if it works for you" lily said. I smiled. I walked up to her and she pulled me close. I don't think I've turned her on more then that night. I grabbed her third legs and I swear she almost came then. I pulled away.
"You wanna finish it" I said. She got the cord out.
"Pretty much you helping or you had ya fun" she asked.
"I wanna help." I said. She was perfect size for my papi to pick up. The girl started screaming again and crying harder. She knew what was coming. She was already missing a ear, one finger and she was cut up bad. I wanted to do more but it's about to be sunlight soon.
"Thank you" I said and kissed the girl on the forehead. Lily got her throat and I watched for about a minute or so when she was about to be dead.
"Night" I said and stabbed her again. The sound of her choking on her own blood. I was throbbing. I pulled the knife out and Papi dropped her. Her body hit with a thump.
"Comere" she said and pulled my and picked me up. We were still on the high. I wanted to stay at the scene. All the event replayed in my head. We were in the hood of my car.  I was already half naked. Her screamed replayed and I felt my baby get in me. I moaned louder.  I loved how we had become so in sync. Her strokes were rough but steady. I buried my hands in her arm and rested on the crease on her neck.  If this is what bliss feels like I never wanna stop.

Lily
   The next morning I was woken up to the smell of food. I got up my stomach was rumbling like shit. I went downstairs and Zara was in some black silk panties and a pretty matching bra. I fucking loved how she balanced her masculinity and femininity. She will be in jeans and timbs but still have panties on under them. I walked up behind her and kissed her neck wrapping my arms around her.
"Mm good morning" she said.
"Morning" I said and laid on her neck. I loved her smell. It wasn't even sexual at this point I just wanted her close. I was enjoying her closeness when and knock sounded. Grumbling I let her go and opened the door. It was none other then Viv. I sighed. Shit I forgot I was taking that damn test today. I really don't think that kid is mine. But whatever.
"He...Damn Zara" Viv said oogling over my woman. Yeah I know she bad. I don't mind them seeing what's mine it's when bitches touch it or attempt to get it that's when I fuck bitches up.
"Don't drool Viv. Baby go put on some clothes before she bust a nut" I said. Zara laughed sat my plate down. I kissed her and she slipped her long tongue in my mouth. She caught me off guard. She finished tonguing me down and walked away.
"Shit you lucky as fuck" Viv said watching her walk. Shit I was too and I fucking know.
"I know" I said and watched that ass bounce.
"Pervs" she said before she disappeared upstairs.
"Anyways we doing this or nah?" She asked.
"Yeah but you see my food right lemme finish eating" I said.
"Damn can I get some?" She asked.
"Yeah go make you some" I said. She smacked her teeth.
" That's how you treat guest" she said making her food.
"Nigga you aint damn guest you related by blood and you always fucking here fuck you mean guest. Get on Vivian" I said using her whole name. She rolled her eyes. She came back with food.
"She said she loves me" she blurted out.
"Who?" I asked damn near choking.
"Kiy" she said.
"I could of told you that stupid" I said.
"What you mean?" She asked. She fucking slow man.
"That girl was fieing after you. I gave her good dick but she wanted yo ass from the jump. Then she continued to talk to you and in her mind y'all was in a relationship and you left her" I said and drank my orange juice.
"I ain't know man. But I think I got feels for the kid. I mean me and Yassa not together no more and I just told her I wanna wait till shit blow over you know I just lost Caprese" she said. Caprese was her best friend since diapers but we had raid not too long ago and she ended up getting shot in the cross fire. The bullet won't even meant for her. Viv has been fucked up about it since it happen. I felt bad. As far as I'm concerned. I have no best friend and I don't think I want one. My sis counts I guess and that bitch ain't going no where. We the type to fight then be good the next day.  We've got into plenty of arguments and one or 2 fights. I guess I can sorta count Diamond but I feel like she gonna side with Fatima. Ask me if I care? Nah. As if she knew I was talking about her my phone dinged and it was a text from her saying open the door. This bitch gonna stop popping up at my house.
"Baby!" I yelled. Zara came down in my shirt and some shorts.
"What?" She asked.
"Can you let Diamond in?" I asked. She snacked her teeth
"Yo ass down here and you wanna ask me to get it you urk me" she said.
"You love me though" I said. She flicked me off.
"Shit didn't you get enough last night" I said.
"Ha! Never. Keep playing I'll hop on ya dic-"
"Hey I'm still here" Vivian said. I laughed.
"Nigga please. Hey Diamond" she said as she opened the door.
"Wassup my Hispanic nigs" Diamond said.
"Forreal do you wanna die I told you about that shit." I said. I hate being called that shit I ain't a fucking Hispanic.
"Whatever fucking wetback" she said.
"You racist motherfucka" I said chucklinh.
"Heyy viv" she sang playfully to Viv.
"Wheeen  you gonna let me fuck Diamond" she sang back.
"I told you I don't like dick" she said.
"You aint gotta like dick just sit on mine" Viv said. Viv been tryna fuck Diamond since they met. It ain't work.
"Fuck ever hoe" she said.
"I'm saying I can make that ass bounce then leave the next morning ya wife ain't gotta know" she said.
"You just a horny bastard" Zara said and came to sit on my lap. I kissed her shoulder.
"Yall cute or whatever" Diamond said. Zara flicked her off and stole my bacon. I popped her hand.
"Ouch" she said and started laughing.
"What yall doing today." Diamond asked.
"Getting a DNA test and depending on the result, maybe planning a funeral" Zara said. She know i like that shit.
"Ahhh for who?" Diamond said confused.
"These two dumbasses that don't know how to wrap it up" Zara said. See I love her but she urk me. I smacked my teeth.
"Don't do that nobody told ya to fuck my friend raw I don't give a fuck how drunk you were" she said. I sighed. Lord don't let this baby be mine I ain't gonna hear the end of that shit. I didn't ask her what she would do if it was mine. I hope she don't think she leaving I'll kill her. She not about to come here and fuck with my emotions and make me feel shit.
      We met up with Kiy at the clinic. This was the first time I saw the kid. Looking at the lil girl....shit she could really be mine. She got my jaw shape and thick hair. But she got my cousins eye shape. She look so much like us both you would think we fucked and got a kid.
"Aunti!!" The little girl said and ran to Zara who picked her up.
"Hey pumpkin" she said and kissed her.
"Let's get this shit over with" I said. Zara hit me
"Don't curse in front your possibly child " she said. I rolled my eyes. We went inside the place and they took this Q-tip and ran it around my mouth.
"Alright Ms. Romez" the doctor said. This shit gotta be weird for her. Especially with both us being female mostly. I went back out and Zara was sitting there looking more stressed then me. I walked over to her she was fiddling her fingers.
"Relax. Baby" i said.
"I don't think you understand the fucking affect this would have on us if it's your baby. " She said
"I do but it don't bother me. I've raised all my younger cousin since I was old enough to stay home by myself" I sajd. She rolled her eyes.
"Ms. Jackson" the doctor called. We looked over.
"We got the result from the DNA test come to my office please" we sat outside and watched the baby. She came back out.
"Flame she's not yours....she's yours Vee" kiy said coming out.
"You sure lemme see that Kiy cause you fucking lie" Zara said. She had a point. Zara took the paper.
"Jannie ain't yours baby" Zara said. I jumped up.
"Fucking yes maann good luck cousin"  I said and walked to the car I was expecting to get a hug but I was greeted with a hard ass punch in my jaw. I looked at her like she lost her fucking mind.
"Don't put me through that fucking shit again." Zara said and then kissed me. She gonna stop putting her hands on me. That she kinda hurt....alot. she got a hard as hit. I said I would never hit her back but I had slammed her again the car by her throat.
"Stop putting ya fucking hands on me " I growled. She kicked me in my side. She tally pushing it. I was kinda amused at this. I was gonna fight her. She was mad and hurt. I let her go and she is shorter then me remember that she charge for me again and I pinned her wrist behind her.
"Ayye what going-" kiy started when she came out.
"Stay the fuck outta it Kiy" Zara snapped. I let her go and she swung a couple times. I blocked her hit. I eventually got fed up with her shit. I saw pull a knife out. Shit. She threw that shit at me.
"Yo what the fuck!!" I snapped
"You had my ass up here stressing and shit fuck you" she snarled. The knife missed me. I knew she did that on purpose cause her aim is better. I walked up to her and grabbed her. I threw her mean ass over my shoulder.
"Chill out ma! I'm sorry ight!" I said cause she was hitting my fucking back and that shit was not comfortable at fucking all. She stopped fighting and I heard her sniff. I ain't know I hurt her this bad. I felt like shit.
"I'm sorry. I promise I ain't know it would hurt you this bad" I said. She pulled me into a kiss.
"I love you don't lie to me Lily I don't like that shit. It fucking hurt bruh. I am in fucking love with you now be honest do you have anymore possible kids" she asked.
"No baby I swear on my life I dont" I said. It wasn't a lie I didn't. I came inside a woman's pussy I always came in they mouth even if I fucked em raw..
"Okay" she said and kissed me. It was deep and loving.

Zara
   I thought that was the end of our hiccups. I was sadly mistaken. This girl drove me crazy and I mean that. The best example I have is when I had to beat a bitch ass. There are many issues dealing with a previous hoe. The biggest ones are the ones that they fucked more then once and think they with them. Here this story. She and I moved into her old house. The one she use to live in before she moved in with Tima.  I was  liking this shit. She was in the living room eating the lunch I made us. We was joking and playing around and shit when her phone went off. I knew that ringtone. It was work.
"Come on ma" she said. I went and grabbed my shirt and followed her out. I loved being on her arm. We pull up at one of her trap house and went inside. It wasn't really her trap bouse. She was the person they went to to get her shit. We were the hook up I guess. I got out the car and followed her in. She took her keys out and unlocked the house door. I walked in it was a few naked women and drugs. This was gonna be a cocky motherfucker. The looked at her and turned the other way. I smirked mmm I love the fear she cause other. It made my cl*t jump. I focused and we walked straight inside a room with a Hispanic  boy with Sandy brown hair and he was dressed like the bad boy version of Justin Bieber. She had not discrimination with the race.
"Wassup" he said.
"Nun where my money Paige" she said. Oh shit that's a girl. She looked like a straight nigga.
"Who that?" She asked towards me.
"Don't worry about who the fuck I am" I said. I won't ashamed her her but everybody didn't need to know what was already understood.
"That's my girl. What you need?" She asked.
"I don't feel comfortable talking business in front of her." This bitch. I should slap the fuck.
"Fuck you mean-" Lily started.
"Nah it's cool baby ima wait outside" I said walked outside. I got her blunt out the glove compartment and lit it. I leaned back I started smoking when she shot me with a text saying to come in. She was gonna chill with this girl for a minute. She said they had more business then thought. I walked back in and walked in the room.
"Baby can you  count that for me" she said. I nodded. She gave me stack.
"Can y'all not. Y'all relationship already look weird." This Justin Bieber bitch said after I kissed her.
"The fuck you mean?" I asked.
"Yall both studs that shit just look weird" she said.
"Man shut yo ignorant "YaLl bOth Studs" ass up fuck you mean bitch. Suck my fucking strap off brand Bieber head ass, I wear sport bra to cover my breast head ass. I wear my strap all the time having ass. Get the fuck" I snapped. She looked mad as shit. She was about to say something to me.
"Ah duh duh bitch say something" I said. I watched lily give her a look.
"Whatever" she mumbled and turned back to her money. I passed the blunt to my Papi. She passed it to the Justin Bieber
"Oh we look weird but you smoke our weed. See your fucking existence annoys the fuck outta me" I said.
"Look bitch you gonna stop popping off at the mouth." She said.
"Or what you aint gonna do shit" I said.
"You lucky ya girl in the room" she said.
"I would leave that alone Paige just shut up"
Lily warned her.
"Man control your hoe I'm sick of her mouth." She said.
"Haha bitch I got ya hoe" I said . I stabbed the bitch with her pin. She cried out and held her knee.
"I told you to leave that alone" Lily said laughing.
"Talk shit now motherfucker" I said. She limped out the room. Lily continued to count the money. I went back to doing my job.
"I'll be back baby" she said. I nodded and continued to go through her money. I finished and put it in a bag and walked out the room. When I went out she had a girl tryna get her attention who she was bluntly ignoring. I swear bitches trying me today. I walked over.
"Flame you know you miss me" she said.
"I don't though I don't even remember your name" Lily said laughing. The girl voice was whiny it fucking annoying. Who the fuck told her that baby voice was cute.
"Can you please get out my girlfriend face" I said.
"Girlfriend?" She asked. I nodded.
"Flame since when you get a girlfriend
..shit she looked like a dude why not date a fucking nigga" she said. Somebody big mad. I laughed.
"Heaven you might wanna chill" Paige came in.
"Why I been feeling you and you passed me for a fucking wannabe nigga" she said. Yup she big mad. I took the blunt from my papi lips and tongued her down. I sucked in the smoke from her mouth before tonguing her down. This bitch got mad and stormed out.
"Baby can you get my bag out the car" Papi asked. I nodded.
"Yea" I went outside and was bent of when I felt something strike me. I turned it was this short bitch that was on my baby
"Bitch" I said and popped her I need the mouth. Her head snapped back and she held her mouth. We started fighting and I ended up dragging her ass. I had her on the ground I was fucking her face up. She gave in. I got off her and walked to the car. I grabbed my daddy's glock and shot her ass 4 times. I heard people run out. I heard screams. They need to chill she ain't dead..yet. I walked to my papi.
"What the fuck happen??" She asked when she saw the blood on me.
"You I think you should take ya home girl to the hosptial before she end up finding out where her name came from" I said chuckling.
"What you mean" Paige asked and ran outside.
"What the fuck you do?" Lily said.
"I shot ya lil hoe because she tried to get me from behind we fought and I was still made so I shot her until I felt better" I said.
"No you didn't?" She said.
"Yup. I want ice cream" I said.
"You shot somebody and the next thing you want is fucking ice cream?" Lily asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"Cool let's go get it." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
12.5K 615 14
That was the first time I saw them together. I originally thought it was some sort of fling and that I had nothing to worry about. Then I saw the way...
256K 11.7K 57
(StudxStud)[S]tud [T]ill [U] [D]ie,thats what I went by, fems always caught My eye, stud for studs disgusted me, just like men and women dating, I c...
771 41 14
Harley Quinn means the world to one young girl and she would go through hell for her, even if it would end badly...