Demi Adopts (Lesbian Story)

By DdLovatoFanfics

Elena is a 15 year old teenager living in a care home. She struggles with her health and is being bullied at... More

Demi Adopts
Elena Santiago
The Airport.
Home.
Music
I need to tell you something.
I haven't been completly honest with you
Goodnight
I know...
Dianna
Where are you?
Elena?
I Found Her
I've Been Looking For So Long
Demi Is My Sister.
Oh Boys!
Wilmer
Hey I'm Wilmer!
Habits.
Theres nothing to talk about
It'll be ok
I'm Ready
Be Good Demi
Reserved For Lovato's
Stay Strong
Numb
Really Don't Care
Dylan
Leonardo DeCaprio.
It's Not Fair.
She's Strong!! It's in Her Blood
I cant believe it
Dear Elena
Happy
Contract
Leaving In 5
Fuck
Elevator
Say Something
Whatever
You Ok?
Warrior
Bad Day
Two Broken Hearted Girls
I Understand
Change
Dont Get Excited
Should We Be Worried?
Oh My Fucking God
Tour
Surprise
I Love You No Matter What
I've Been Thinking A Lot
Finally
New Rule
Joe?
Too Cute
So Fucking Bad
Just Shut Up
Elena Lovato?
Missing Her Voice ❤️
#Roadtorecovery
Both of You Are Fine
Pact
Healing Process
Atmosphere
Scars
Party
Celeb
LA
Whats Going On?
Love You XO
Mall
Queen
Coachella
Oh.my.gosh.wow
Kenny
Brat
3 months
Ok Mom!
Let Me Love You
Cravings
Interview
Tapes
Thunder Buddy
Baby Shopping
Blurry
Bet
Appointment
But First Let Me Take a Selfie
Hiding (Final Chapter)
Sequel is uploaded
Hola Wafangulo
New Story

So Called 'Fans'

9.3K 178 26
By DdLovatoFanfics

Decided to forget about the sequel and continue on on this story. so here's a new chapter.

I started school with two of the girls from 5th harmony, Lauren and camilla. they're really sweet.

Demi's been really busy so I haven't gotten to spend much time with her but she's trying so hard to juggle everything and she's doing an amazing job but even when she has got time it's mostly spent with nick.

Today she hasn't got any concert so she's getting the day off.

"Hello baby" she said walking into my hotel room.

"Hey" I half smiled turning off the tv. "what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to know if you'd like to come out with me?" She sat down on the bed.

Finally we get to spend some time together. "sure" I replied smiling.

We got down to the lobby of the hotel "So where are we go-" I was interrupted.

"So you girls ready to go?" nick asked.

Seriously? for fuck sake! "you're coming too?" I asked trying not to sound too disappointed.

"Yeah, if that's cool?" he smiled.

"Of course" I laughed trying to brush it off.

The day dragged and as much as I wanted to spend time with Demi I was kinda getting annoyed that she was clinging to Nick. Sure every now and then she would put her arm around me and give me a hug but I was kinda pissed off that she gets to spend every night with Nick performing while I watch from behind and get a hello everyone and then.

"There's a fair, not that far from here, we should go" Demi smiled to me and Nick.

"Yeah sure" Nick agreed. I am not gonna go on the rest of the night being ignored.

"You guys go I'm not feeling too well" I said weakly.

"Why what's wrong?" Demi asked concerned. oh so now she cares.

"i've a pain in my head and my stomach hurts" I lied.

"I'll drive you back" she said.

"No I'll get dad to pick me up, honestly you guys go" I insisted.

"We'll at least wait with you until he gets here.

Dad arrived and I climbed into the car.

"Feel better beautiful" she hugged me and closed the door.

He pulled away "so what's up? he asked looking from me and back to the road.

"Headache and stomach ache" I replied.

"Will I stop off at the drug store to get something?"

"No it's fine I'll be ok in a while, thanks" I weakly smiled.

"Ok" he replied "how was your day out? " He asked.

"Good" I lied and put on a smile.

"That's good"

______

I got back to the hotel and went to my room. Mom or dad would check on me every few minutes to see if I needed anything. I stayed in bed for the rest of the night.

"Knock, knock" I heard Demi lightly say from the other side of the door.

She's back. "it's open" I weakly called.

She opened the door and came in with a few bags in her hands.

"So how are you feeling?" she asked as she places the bags down on a small table and walked towards me.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Elena I know you aren't sick, so tell me what's wrong" she said sitting beside me. I sat up "I am" I lied again.

"Elena don't lie because you're mot good at it" she laughed a little.

"Fine" I sighed "I was really looking forward to spending some time with you and the nick showed up and I just wanted time alone" I blurted out.

She sighed heavily "I'm sorry. I know that we haven't really been able to be together and I shouldn't have invited nick-"

"It's ok he's your friend, I understand" I cut her off.

"It's not ok" she stood up and walked to the table. "Which is why, I got these" she placed the bags on the bed and began taking things out. "DVDs, candy,chocolate everything you could possibly think of and" she pause pulling out something from her back pocket. it was a flyer. "A number to order pizza. Just you and me" she said handing me the flyer "how about that?" she asked wary.

A big smile appeared on my face. She always knows how to cheer me up.

I stood up and hugged her "you're the best" I smiled.

____

"Girls come on we've got to get going" dad called.

I yawned sitting up and looked to Demi who was still unconscious. "Demi wake up" I yawned again.

I didn't get a reply "Demi, get up" I said shaking her.

"Mmm? What is it?" she slurred.

"Come on we have to leave" I climbed off the bed.

"Oh" she sat up wiping her eyes.

"Thanks" I replied.

"For what?" she smiled.

"Last night. It really meant alot" I smiled back.

"No problem" she stood up and walked towards me "anything for you" she wrapped her arms around me kissing my forehead.

"I'm gonna go shower" she said walking towards the bathroom.

"Do you want me to go to your room and get you something to wear?" I asked seeing as she had no fresh clothes with her.

"Pleeeease" she said hugging me again.

I laughed "what do you want?"

"Surprise me" she smiled and walked into the bathroom.

I threw on my uggs and left to go to Demi's room. It was freezing seeing as I was only in shorts and my dad Patricks Nas car tshirt Demi had let me borrow.

I turned the corner and saw a group of girls huddled outside Demi's room.

"There's Elena, her sister" one of them called.

Before I knew it they all had ran up to me and began blurting loads of questions and taking pictures.

"Tell Demi come out" a girl said as I burst through them to get to the door.

"She's not here" I replied and they began taking pictures again. I put my arm up in front of my face to hide.

I quickly opened the door and got in.

"Jesus" I said out loud and began going through Demi's suitcases that sat on the floor.

I picked out a David Bowie shirt with black leather leggings. I then got her underwear and combat boots.

I wrapped her underwear inside the shirt and took a deep breath before I opened the door.

I quickly opened it and the girls awaited. I began to walk back and more questions were asked and began to get annoyed.

"If I talk to you will you guys leave me alone? please, I just woke up" I whined.

"Oh my gosh yes" the all said.

"Ok I only have 5 minutes cause I have to get back" I replied.

"Get back to where?" a girl asked "to Demi?"

"No" I lied

"Then why do you have her clothes?" another voice asked.

"They're not hers" I said.

"Did you try to kill yourself?" another voice said an I looked to her and so did everyone else.

"You can't ask someone that" a girl said

"Where did you hear that?" I walked towards her. oh my gosh.

"N-no where it's just the scars on your wrists are so deep and I taught-"

"What scars?" another said and then they all tried to get a look.

"Bye" I stormed off and they all still followed.

I got in to my room and shut the door behind me, crying.

I placed Demi's things on the bed and sat there crying.

I heard the bathroom door open and Demi came out wrapped in a towel. I quickly wiped my eyes and sniffled.

"Hey what's wrong" she kneeled down infront of me.

"Your so called 'fans' or should I say stalkers? they followed me to your room and asked me a load of questions" I replied.

"Like what?" she asked getting angry.

"It doesn't matter just forget about it" I stood up.

She grabbed me by the wrist "No it does, Elena what did they say? she asked firmly

I pulled my hands away "they asked about this" I shouted showing her my wrists. on either wrist were heavy scars still slightly red from when I had relapsed a few months ago. other scars ran up my arms. "they asked if 'I tried to kill myself'

"Oh my gosh, Elena I am so sorry" she hugged me "give me a minute and I'll get dressed"

She ran into the bathroom and quickly arrived back out dressed and her wet hair tied in a bun. she began to walk toward the door.

"What are you doing?" I panicked pulling her back. she pulled away "what they said wasn't ok"

"Demi leave it!" I said but she ignored me and opened the door "Demi" I heard the girls scream before it closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.7K 37
demi is a famous singer and has a good life Ashley is a 14 year old girl
33.4K 469 53
Tia has lived in and orphanage since she was 5 years old. She has lost hope of being adopted. The only thing that keeps her happy is YouTube. What wi...
62.9K 1.2K 29
Callie is a 16 year old girl who has the hardest life possible. Loosing her parents, in and out of an adoption center, anxiety, bullying. After sent...
6M 94.3K 112
Mackenize Rivera is a five year old girl with a terrible past. She hasn't spoken a single word in a year. When she is taken away from her father she...