Beware Her Frozen Heart || Je...

By chocoqueen101

~Beware Her Frozen Heart~ ||A Big Eight Jelsa Fanfic|| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Conceal. Don't feel. Pu... More

Choco's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.

40.

1.7K 62 17
By chocoqueen101

Jack's P.O.V

"So what does this girl look like?" The officer said, pulling out a notepad and a pencil.

Anna sighed in frustration. This was already the 4th time she had described what Elsa looked like to him.

"Platinum blonde hair, normally in a French Braid. Crystal blue eyes, light freckles, rosy lips and pale skin. Got it?"

He nodded and tipped his hat. "Thank you mam, we will do all we can to bring your Cousin back."

"SISTER!" She yelled as the police walked away.

"Yeah! That!"

She sighed and sat down on the grass, brushing the frosted tips with her fingers. "I don't think the police will be any help. The others haven't found anything useful and if we let those police get involved, Elsa would be dead by the time we find her."

"Then we go after her!" I said. "Get the others, call the taxi. We're leaving to find Elsa!"

"Wait, guys!" Eugene shouted,running up to us. He held out a small, cyan glove made out of silk. "We found this behind the tree buried in the mud. Does this belong to Elsa?"

Anna gasped. "It does! Quick, Eugene, show this to the police officer, they can do a DNA test to see who put their hands on it!"

"Hey guys!" Punzie said, running up to us, with Merida and Hiro trailing behind her. "Hiro saw who was with Elsa!"

"What?!"

We all circled him. "What happened to Elsa?" Anna demanded.

"She was taken by some weird guy in a black jumpsuit." Hiro said. "I think he had sideburns popping out of his mask though...."

"Hans?!" Anna yelled. Then, she lunged at Hiro. "LET ME AT THAT A-HOLE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN KICK HIS----"

"Anna!" Punzie said, holding back Anna. "We don't know for sure if it's Hans, so calm down!"

"Think!" Anna yelled. "Who else has that prominent sideburns?!"

Then, an annoyingly familiar figure approached us. He was wearing a black tux, with a rose in his shirt pocket. He was  holding a bouquet of roses in his hand and a snug grin on his face.

"Hey Anna!" He said, wrapping his arm over her shoulder. "Still up for that date?"

Sighing in frustration, Anna stomped her foot down on his and he screamed in pain, dropping the flowers that he was holding into the floor. He clutched his foot tightly and whined.

"Ow! Why did you do that?!"

Then, Anna grabbed him by his collar and looked at him straight in The Eye. "Where. Is. My. Sister?"

He didn't respond, but Anna wasn't finished. "WHERE THE FLIPPING FROST IS SHE SIDEBURNS?!?!"

"Okay! Okay!" He said, holding his hands up in Defence. "I'll tell you. But first, you have to kiss me."

"What?!" She screamed, clutching his collar tighter.

"You heard me! My lips are sealed until you give me one kiss."

Then, Kristoff pulled Hans away from Anna's grasp and lifted him off the ground.

"Now, pretty boy. You aren't getting any smooches from my girl at anytime. So tell us where Elsa is. NOW! Or else I'll get my reindeer to call his 'friends' to stampede over you until there is nothing left but those flowers!"

Hans gulped in fright. "Okay! S-She's in J-Jack's basement. P-P-Pitch has her locked down t-there. Now please let me go!"

Kristoff dropped him, and Hans landed on the floor in a heap. He groaned in pain and rubbed his shoulders. "You could have done it more gently, you know."

"Let's go," Kristoff said, ignoring Hans's comment. "Anna, stick with me. You aren't going around this creep ever again. Guys, let's go to Jack's house."

"Wait," Punzie said walking up to Hans. She brought out a frying pan and whacked him over the head with hit and knocked Hans unconscious.

"Why did you do that?!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"'Cause I wanted to," Punzie replied.

"I'm definitely sticking to you!" Anna said, grabbing his arm, blushing.

I walked beside him, and whilst Anna was calling a taxi for all of us, I whispered to him.

"Your girl?"

Then, he blushed and coughed. "It was just to protect her. Stop being a kid, Jack."

"Oh you know that's never gonna happen," I smiled. "But I know you have feelings for this girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the taxi had arrived, we all piled in and headed towards my house. It was dark. The streets were deserted and there wasn't any car in sight. There was an awkward silence that filled the car, but luckily, the driver put on some music to ease the tension.

(Do you Wanna Build A Snowman? - Frozen)

-Music Starts-

Elsa?
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on let's go and play.
I never see you anymore,
Come out the door,
It's like you've gone away.

We used to be best buddies.
And now we're not.
I wish you could tell me why!
Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman.

Go away Anna!

Okay bye.

Do you wanna build a snowman?
Or ride our bike around the halls?
I think some company is overdue,
I've started talking to,
The pictures on the walls!

Hang in there Joan!

It gets a little lonely,
Just watching the hours tick by!

Click, clack, click, clack, click, clack.

Elsa, please I know your in there.
People have been asking where you've been.
They say have courage, and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you,
Just let me in!

We only have each other,
It's just you and me,
What are we gonna do!
Do you wanna build a snowman?

-Music ends-

Then, I looked to my right, and I saw Anna with her hands in her knees, crying.

"Anna, are you ok?" I said,reaching out for her.

She lifted her head up and wiped away her tears, laughing. "It's okay, it's just that that was the song I always sang to Elsa. Funny our names are in it. The lyrics described us perfectly. I would always wait by her door, Everyday. Waiting for her to come out and play with me." She said. "I was so Glad when she finally started to open to me. It was like Christmas Everyday."

"Why did she shut you out?" I asked.

"Because of Pitch," she said bitterly. "The person YOU chose to believe instead of MY SISTER."

I stayed silent, not daring to say anything else. She was right. I was such an idiot for believing Pitch instead of Elsa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we had arrived at my house, Anna payed the taxi driver and we all piled out.

"So, where's your basement, Jack?" Punzie asked.

I nodded and lead them around my house to the back, where we faced my backyard. After that, I walked all the way to the back where the fence was, and lifted up a square piece of wood, revealing a dark hole with a wooden ladder.

"It's here," I said, throwing the wooden piece to the side.

"Uh, Jack", Merida asked. "Why isn't your basement INSIDE your house? This is like something out of a horror movie."

"Meh," I replied, and started to climb down. "There's nothing to worry about."

"So a phsycopathic murderer holding your Girlfriend captive down there is nothing to worry about," Eugene said, rolling his eyes. 

I stopped climbing and looked at all of them. "Well are you coming or not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we all reached the bottom, we were met with a small area of space. It was so dark that we had to shout for each other, the only light present was a small light bulb shining on a broken down washing machine in the far corner. The walls were just planks of wood stacked together and the floor was hard cement, covered in weird grime and dead leaves.

"Jack, she isn't here," Anna said. "Hans said she was here."

"No," I said. "She has to be here. She HAS to be."

"Jack," Punzie said. "Maybe Hans was lying. Let's go back to the police."

"No," I said firmly. "I know she's in here. I feel it!"

This isn't the only place Pitch could have hidden her. But....

"Guys," I said uneasily. "She is here."

But then, I felt something hard slam down on my head, and I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
So here's another update! And thank you soooo much for 1.1k reads!!!! That means so much!

So yes! If you did like this chapter please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
                                              ~CHOCO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9.6K 37
Marinette has finally gotten everything shes ever wanted. She's working with her favorite fashion designer, Married to the love of her life, who also...
244K 7.8K 21
Marinette and Adrien share dreams. But they can't say each other's name or see each other's faces. None-the-less, the two grow up together, not knowi...
548K 15.2K 30
Behind that cocky and arrogant mask that Chat Noir puts on, lies sweet and shy (not to mention cute) Adrien. And under the hard-to-get Parisian supe...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...