The Boy With The Black Curls.

By TheLoveliestBitch

Belinda Corazon is auditioning for the U.S. X-Factor. She makes it through, and guess who her celebrity guest... More

The X-Factor.
Hot Shot.
Truth Or Dare?
The Finals.
Getting Wooed, Pt. 1
Getting Wooed, Pt. 2
The Long Week.
Feelings.
The Concert
The First Night Away
Dress Shopping.
The First Date
Contest.
Author's Note
Burns and Losses

You Got Nothin' On Me.

2.3K 21 3
By TheLoveliestBitch

Belinda's POV:

               As we left the flower shop, a group of familiar-looking boys came towards us.

               "Hey, it's Belinda! Yo, what's up girl?" One of the boys said. I then realized who it was.

               "Jesus! It's been a while, man! And I'm just hanging out with some new friends of mine. We're headed to Mario's for some lunch," I said, hugging him.

               "It's that one band, One Direction, right? And they datin' Caitlyn and Miranda?" Jesus said.

                I gestured the boys and girls to come on over. "Yea, this is Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Danielle. You know the other girls. Zayn is in the shop with Maria."

                 Jesus came up to Danielle, and took her hand, kissing it, "I don't believe I've had the pleasure to meet you, Danielle."

                 Danielle giggled as Liam balled up his fists in anger. Jesus noticed this and stood up, letting go of Danielle's hand.

                  "Hey, man. No need to get all tense. I was raised to treat a lady right, espesically a lady as fine as yo' girl right here.."

                   "Jesus, get your ass over here! What'd I tell you about other girls?" Isabelle said, coming up behind us. Isabelle was Jesus' girlfriend.

                    "I'm sorry, Izzy. No girl can compare to my bella, alright? Come here," Jesus said, taking Izzy in his arms. 

                     Liam calmed down as Danielle kissed him on the cheek. The other boys were in deep conversation with the others. We walked together through the three blocks to Mario's diner. As we were approaching the diner, two girls with super short pencil skirts walked towards us.  

                     "Look! It's Be-ugly!" Rolynn sneered, looking at me. Harry looked at Rolynn and Norel in disgust, which suprised me a bit, considering that his usual girlfriends were kind of like them.

                     "Hey, Rolynn. Why aren't you wearing anything but your panties? Oh wait no, that slip of fabric is a skirt," I said with a smirk. She narrowed her eyes at me, but then realized who was with me.

                     "Hel-loo handsome!" Rolynn said, getting closer to Harry and me. I decided this would be a good test of just how much Harry actually wanted me, and I backed away, gesturing towards one of the boys to come with me.

                     "Belinda, why you backin' down?" Aaron said, confused.

                     "So Harry over here says that he wants me. Now I'm just checkin' if he's really in for an actual relationship," I said, crossing my arms. Rolynn was obviously flirting with Harry, flipping her bottle-blonde hair and putting her hands on his chest and abs. Jealousy raged over me. But then I noticed something. Harry continued to have his arms crossed, his expression indifferent to the fact that she was practically feeling him up. He politely responded to her questions, but soon gently pushed her hands away, backing up a couple steps.

                      "Looks like you're winnin' the war, girl," Aaron said, nudging me, "But why don't us guys help him out in winnin' tu corazon, eh?"

                      "Go ahead. It's time I set Rolynn and her slutty ways straight," I said. I walked over to Rolynn, smirking.

Harry's POV:

                      This Rolynn chick was irritating. She tried seducing me, spreading her hands everywhere. But all I could think about was Belinda. I could only compare Rolynn and any other girl to Belinda. This was new to me. Usually girls like Rolynn would make me forget about whatever girl I had been chasing and I'd be having some fun with them. But this was different. I wanted to be with Belinda and only Belinda. After I backed away from her, Belinda walked towards her, probably to argue. One of Belinda's friends came up to me.

                    "So rumor has it that you want Belinda," He said, chuckling, "I'm Aaron. I've known Belinda since we were kids. We grew up in Mexico together. Our mamas even took us together here to the States. So I'm here to help you out. I know Belinda. With the amount of pendenjos that broke her heart, she's real tough to get now. But thankfully, I know just how to pull at her heart."

                     "Really? Could you help me? I've been racking my mind ever since we got here, and I just don't know how to get her to notice me."

                      "Well, one, she doesn't like wimps. Got it? And don't worry about it man. She already likes you, we can all see it. And those flowers in her hand? How'd you know sunflowers were her favorite?"

                       "I didn't. I just- they reminded me of her."

                       "Man, you're in love. Jesus and Isabelle love. Damn. Anyways, do you know the song 'So Good' by B.o.B? We'll help you out a little bit, but you need to sing some of it."

                       "Yea, sure. Wait, now? You want to sing it now?"

                       "Hell yeah! Be spontaineous, man. Go with the flow."

                        "Alright..."

                        As Zayn and Maria walked into the group holding hands, Aaron ran into a house next to the diner, yelling in spanish. Belinda and Rolynn had started yelling.

                        "Like any of those guys even likes you! You're probably just their charity case!" Rolynn yelled.

                       "Please! At least I won't try sleeping with all of them like you will!" Belinda retorted.

                       "THIS MEANS WAR!"

                       "Bring it on, bitch!" 

                        Music started blaring out of the house Aaron ran into. It was obvious what kind of war they were fighting here. It was a sing-off. The tune was 'The Boy Is Mine'. This was not going to end well for Rolynn. 

                      "Excuse-me, can I please talk to you for a minute? 

Uh-huh, sure, you know you look kinda familiar 

Yeah you do to, but um 

I just wanted to know do you know somebody named.... 

You know his name 

Oh yeah, definitely, I know his name 

I just want to let you that hes mine 

No, no, hes mine 

You need to give it up, had about enough 

Its not hard to see the boy is mine 

Im sorry that you seem to be confused 

He belongs to me, the boy is mine 

I think its time we got this straight 

Sit and talk face to face 

There is no way you could mistake 

Him for your man are you insane? 

See I know that you may be 

Just a bit jealous of me 

Cause youre blind if you cant see 

That his love is all in me 

See to tried to hesitate 

I didnt want to say what he told me 

He said without me je couldnt make 

If through the day, aint that a shame 

But maybe you misunderstood 

Cause I cant see how he could 

Wanna take his time and thats all good 

All my love was all it took 

(The boy is mine) 

You needed to give it up 

Had about enough 

(Enough) 

Its not hard to see 

The boy is mine 

(The boy is mine) 

Im sorry that you 

(Sorry that you) 

Seem to be confused 

(Confused) 

He belongs to me, the boy is mine 

Must you do the things you do? 

You keep on acting like a fool 

You needed to know its me, not you 

And if you didnt know, girl, its true 

I think that you should realize 

Try to understand why 

He is a part of my life 

I know its killing you inside 

You can say what you wane say 

What we have you cant take 

From the truth you cant escape 

I can tell the real from the fake 

When will you get the picture? 

Youre the past, Im the future 

Get away, its my time to shine 

If you didnt know, the boy is mine 

You needed to give it up 

Had about enough 

(Enough) 

Its not hard to see 

(To see) 

The boy is mine 

(The by is mine) 

Im sorry that you 

(Sorry that you) 

Seem to be confused 

(Seem to be confused) 

He belongs to me 

(He belongs to me) 

The boy is mine 

(The boy is mine) 

You needed to give it up 

Had about enough 

(Enough) 

Its not hard to see 

(To see) 

The boy is mine 

(The by is mine) 

Im sorry that you 

(Im so sorry) 

Seem to be confused 

(Seem to be confused) 

He belongs to me 

(He belongs to me) 

The boy is mine 

(The boy is mine) 

You cant destroy this love Ive found 

Your silly games I wont allow 

The boy is mine without a doubt 

You might as well throw in the towel 

What makes you think that he wants you 

When Im the one that brought him to 

The special place thats in my heart? 

He was my love right from the start 

You needed to give it up 

Had about enough 

Its not hard to see 

The boy is mine 

Im sorry that you 

(Im sorry that you) 

Seem to be confused 

(Seem to be confused) 

He belongs to me 

(He belongs to me) 

The boy is mine 

You needed to give it up 

(You needed to give it up) 

Had about enough 

(About enough) 

Its not hard to see 

The boy is mine 

Im sorry that you 

(Im sorry that you) 

Seem to be confused 

(Seem to be confused) 

He belongs to me 

(He belongs to me) 

The boy is mine 

(The boy is mine) 

You needed to give it up 

(Not yours, but mine) 

Had about enough 

(Not yours, but mine) 

Its not hard to see 

The boy is mine 

Im sorry that you 

Seem to be confused 

He belongs to me 

The boy is mine" 

                   Belinda's voice was rich and passionate. Rolynn's voice wasn't bad, but there wasn't any feeling to it. I clapped, and soon everyone joined in, cheering on Belinda. The only one cheering on Rolynn was Norel. Rolynn noticed this and got very angry. She slapped Belinda straight across the face.

                   "OH NO YOU DIDN'T, FLACKING BITCH!" Belinda yelled, doing a leg sweep, immediately taking down Rolynn. She really was a fan.

                   Belinda swung at her as Rolynn grabbed her leg. Usually girls like Rolynn don't know how to fight...

                   "Man, this is San Francisco. Everybody knows how to fight," Aaron said.

                   "Wait, I said that out loud?" I asked, embrassed.

                    A crowd surrounded the girls. There was a noise of ripping fabric and a scream, and Belinda walked out of the crowd, smirking. Aside from her shirt being a little frazzled and a scratch above her eyebrow, it looked like Rolynn didn't do much. Rolynn didn't have the same pleasure.

                  "I PAID TWO THOUSAND FRICKING DOLLARS FOR THIS NOSE!"

                  "Looks like it was a wasted two thousand."

                  "Bitch!"

                 Rolynn ran towards her, Belinda unmoving.

                 "Belinda, move!" I yelled. She just stood there, smiling. Just as Rolynn was about to swing at her, her 'skirt' fell all the way down, revealing a skimpy thong. Rolynn turned red in embrassment as Belinda's face fell. She rummaged through her purse and pulled out a black pair of gym shorts.

                 "Here. Put them on."

                 Rolynn snatched the shorts and quickly pulled them on with a slightly confused and very angry facial expression.

                 "Why the hell do you care?"

                 "Unlike you, I actually have compassion."

                 "Come on, Norel. Let's go!"

                 Jesus came up to me as we watched Rolynn and Norel leave.

                 "That's what makes Belinda different from the usual girls 'round here. She actually cares about people. That's why her corazon is played a lot. She knows that and kind of hates it."

                 Belinda came up to us, smirking.

                 "Why did you give her the shorts?"

                 "Because she was basically butt naked. I don't like her very much, but that doesn't mean I'll be absolutely cruel to her."

                 This made me fall for Belinda even more. She was confident, goregeous, down-to-earth, and compassionate. I smiled at her, looking into her eyes. She blushed and looked down. Jesus backed away as I put my fingertips under her chin and lifted her face back up gently.

                 "Don't you ever hide that beautiful face of yours," I whispered, kissing her forehead. Just then, the music for 'So Good' started playing, and someone pulled me back. She grabbed the flowers from Maria and leaned against the light pole, smiling.

                 "Alright, man. Just go with the flow, and let it come from la corazon," Jesus said, slapping my back. He and a few others started out the song, rapping and dancing.

                 "Drinking a German beer with a Cuban cigar

In the middle of Paris with a Dominican bar

Great head on her shoulders, she probably studied abroad

She transferred to Harvard from King's College in March" Then I started rapping, well, as well as I could.

                 "She says that I'm her favorite cause she admires the art

Michelangelo with the flow, Picasso with the bars

She's well put together like a piece by Gershwin

Renaissance style, tonight is picture perfect

So smile, and pack your bags real good baby

Cause you'll be gone for a while, while while" I saw Belinda tapping her foot to the beat, and I smiled and walked over to her. As I rapped, I grabbed one of the sunflowers and tucked it in her ear. I continued the song, letting the words come from my heart.

                   "Girl, tell me how you feel

What's your fantasy, oh,

I see us on a beach down in Mexico

You can put your feet up

Be my senorita

We ain't gotta rush

Just take it slow

You'll be in the high life

Soaking up the sunlight

Anything you want is yours

I had you living life like you should

You say you never had it so good" I spun her around and she joined in, singing the back up.

                    "La la-la la-la la-laaa," She sang. I danced with her, oblivous to the world around us.

                    "You never had it so good!"

                    "La la-la la-la la-laaa"

                   "Suffering from first class cabin fever

Five hour layovers from Norway to Egypt

I'm to the point like the pyramids of Giza

Still lean to the left like the tower out in Pisa

I'm feeling single baby

I could use a feature

Swagger like Caesar, I'll get you a visa

We can go to Italy, and maybe see the Colosseum

I'll be Da Vinci if you'll be my Mona Lisa

So smile, and pack your bags real good baby

Cause you'll be gone for a while" The others finished off the song, Jesus singing to her girlfriend. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall were dancing with their girlfriends happily. Me and Belinda danced, smiling at each other. As the song ended, she pulled away, only slightly. I grabbed her hand and said the words I had been dying to say all week.

                       "Belinda, will you go out with me?"

                       She blushed, but then quickly smirked.

                       "You'll get your answer at our first concert next week," She responded, kissing my cheek. She was really testing me now. But I could tell I that I was getting to her, I could see that she wanted me. She just need to know if I was really really really really REALLY sure. I didn't know why she doubted herself so much, though. She was beautiful. Other girls couldn't compare to what I felt for her. Still, I respected her decsion, and didn't push her. This is going to be a looong week....

  Author's Note: HEELLLLOOOOO FAAAANNS. Hehehehe. It's 7 in the morning, so I'm just getting my energy out. Sorry for the pages full of lyrics.. BUT I'M A MUSIC PERSON. Just saying. xD I'll be updating ILYBYDLM as soon as I can. Vote, Comment, and Fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 246 17
Phoenix is an ok singer, but all her friends pushed her to go into the X Factor. Of course since her aunt was paying for all of it, she didn't really...
1.7K 11 19
When Summer goes to tryout for the X-Factor she never thought she would make it. Once she does she meets Harry Styles the boy of her dreams or so she...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...
8K 230 10
Harry Styles is a fanboy, plain and simple. His life pretty much revolves around the British-Irish boyband known as One Direction. Like any other fan...