S.R.S

By LS_Stories

(Larry) (Completed) (Undergoing Editing) Third book of the M.P.D series (Can't read this without reading the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
HEY!

Chapter 19

2.4K 89 48
By LS_Stories

MARCEL'S POV

"Morning." I heard Louis whisper in my ear and then he kissed my cheek.

"Morning Lou."

"Marcel today?"

"All day." I nodded and then sat up in bed.

Louis sat up as well and then cuddled into my side.

"You know... sometimes I wake up and think that my life was all a dream. That I'm just waking up after the night that I met you in the bar over two years ago."

"Can you believe that it's only been a little over two years?" I asked him.

"No. I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm a father of three. I can't believe that I dated a girl. I can't believe I found the love of my life." he spoke and then leaned down to kiss the arm he was cuddling.

"I can't believe a lot of the things that happened either. I'm a father as well. I created Sty. I found the love of my life as well... You know you changed me so much. You really brought all of my personalities out of their shells. You really changed our lives Lou."

"Anything for then men I love." he smiled.

I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Oh, Happy Easter by the way." I spoke and then kissed his lips again.

"I wish the kids were old enough to go Easter egg hunting."

"They can't even walk yet." I laughed.

"Well Claire-Elizabeth is six months now. She should be crawling soon."

"And what is she suppose to do? Carry the basket by her gums while she crawls around?"

Louis groaned and then got up.

"I just want family memories and photos."

"There will be plenty of that." I spoke getting up as well.

"Well I'm going to shower. You should help Danny with breakfast." Louis spoke as he turned on the shower butt naked.

I looked him up and down.

"You know..." I spoke and licked my lips. "Today is going to be pretty stressful and we won't get to be too lovey dovey today."

Louis turned around with a smirk.

"So what are you saying?"

"You know what I'm saying."

"Come on in."

"I'll be doing that in ten." I spoke stepping into the shower with him.

After we got our bodies wet, he pushed me up against the wall, got on his knees and put me into his mouth.

"Fuck." I moaned and rested my head against the white tile.

Louis went at it for a few minutes, then turned me around, and stuck himself in me.

"God, I love you so much." Louis hotly said into my ear and then nibbled on it a little.

"I love... y...you...to...too." I spoke against the wall breathlessly.

Pretty soon we were both done and cleaning each other off.

After that, we got dressed in our Easter clothes and then went upstairs to see the kids.

"Finally." Danny groaned as she sat down Claire-Elizabeth in her high chair. "Where have you guys been?"

"Getting ready." Louis spoke and went to give all of his kids kisses on their heads.

"We also woke up a little late." I said and gave all three of them kisses as well.

Danny just narrowed her eyes at us.

"Happy Easter to you too D." I spoke as I cleaned up around the kitchen.

"It doesn't feel very happy today."

"Why not?" Louis asked.

"I don't know." she said shaking her head. "I'm just tired. Patrick kept me up all night."

"Doesn't he always?"

"Yeah." she nodded. "That's why I don't know why I'm so down today."

"Well, get out of your funk." I said as I handed Phoenix a stuffed animal. "It's Easter and we need to take the kids up to the mall to get their picture taken with the Easter bunny."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, we have too." I laughed. I then got up. "Here, Louis and I will take care of this. Get your Easter dress on."

Danny nodded and then walked to her room.

Louis and I then cleaned up all the dishes.

Louis then took the twins to their rooms to change them and I took Claire-Elizabeth.

"Alright my little daisy. Let's get you dressed." I smiled at my daughter as I walked her to her room.

Once in there, I changed her diaper, and then got her dressed in her little yellow Easter dress.

"How cute are you?" I asked Claire-Elizabeth. "Very papa!" I spoke in a girl baby voice.

Claire-Elizabeth smiled at me and I smiled right back at her. I then leaned down and kissed her on the nose.

After that, I walked back out to the living room and saw Danny, Louis, Patrick, and Phoenix waiting for us.

"Ready?" Louis asked.

"Ready." I nodded with a smile.

We then all walked out to our new black mini van and loaded everyone in.

Louis and I then got into the front seats and began to drive to the mall.

"You feeling any better?" Louis asked Danny once we got onto the main road.

"Yeah." she nodded. "I guess I just needed to clean myself off."

"You know." Louis sighed. "I feel bad that you have to live with Marcel and I and the three kids without a partner."

"What are you saying? I got to get out and get a date?"

"No. Go out and get laid."

"I don't need to get laid."

"Yes you do." I nodded. "You are so tense all the time and you work so much. You need a break. Some fun time."

She sighed.

"I don't know."

"Look, I know this guy who seems good for you." I said.

"You do?"

"Do you like gingers?"

"Yeah."

"Then your in luck." I smiled.

Just then, we pulled into the parking lot. We parked, got out, and then walked inside.

We first looked around a little at shops, but then we got bored and walked over to the Easter Bunny photo hut.

"God, I'm so excited." Louis smiled looking at the kids. "Are you going to smile for daddy, papa, and mommy?"

All the babies smiled the best they could.

Louis started tearing up.

I laughed and pulled him close to me.

"Stop embarrassing yourself." I chuckled into his ear.

"I can't help it." he sniffled.

"They aren't walking out the door yet. You have plenty of memories to cry over Lou."

"I hope so." he said and then pulled away when it was our turn.

I grabbed Claire-Elizabeth, Louis grabbed Patrick, and Danny grabbed Phoenix.

"Ready for our first memory together?" I asked everyone.

Everyone smiled, then walked up to the bunny, turned to camera, and then took the photo together.

Our first family photo.

__________

I have no idea if this will post since it keeps deleting... but I am SO SO sorry for not posting. I tried posting last week and it would load or post and the week prior was New Years. So I'm very sorry you guys! But, please vote and comment! Thanks loves and see you next time! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 257 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
32.1K 1.1K 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
17.6K 265 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...
G.A.D By Ash

Fanfiction

70K 2.8K 25
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Sequel to M.P.D (Can't read this without reading the first book. It will NOT make sense other wise.)...