S.R.S

By LS_Stories

(Larry) (Completed) (Undergoing Editing) Third book of the M.P.D series (Can't read this without reading the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
HEY!

Chapter 17

2.4K 99 51
By LS_Stories

EDWARD'S POV

"Pass me the BBQ sauce please?" I asked to either Louis or Danny as I grilled some chicken for us to eat.

"You know, you shouldn't even be cooking." Louis said handing me the sauce.

"And why is that?"

"Because it's your birthday."

"Oh-" I said rolling my eyes. "-Who even cares about that?"

"I do." Louis sighed and kissed my cheek. "You should too."

I smiled at him and then turned back to the chicken.

After I spent another fifteen minutes cooking, I was then done. Louis helped me clean up and set up the table for a nice family meal.

"Alright, come on my little daisy. Time to eat." I spoke and put her in a high chair.

Everyone then gathered and sat down.

"Open up." Louis spoke to Claire-Elizabeth and then fed her her special baby food.

"So? How's the baby's side of your room coming along?" I asked Danny as I started to dig in.

"Pretty well Edward."

Yeah, so a week after I moved in, Danny and I got into a huge fight. I was acting like a dick like I usually do and she was wondering if I was bi-polar or something because "Harry" never acts like that. So, I had to come clean about my other personalities. She totally respects it which makes me respect her a little more.

"That's great." I nodded. "Who's helping you again?"

"Some of my old college friends."

"I'm sorry we couldn't help out." Louis frowned.

"No, it's okay. I know you and Harry are searching for jobs."

"I know, but I really did want to help. This is my kid too."

"Louis." Danny sighed. "I said it's okay. I really don't want to get into it in front of Claire-Elizabeth."

Louis nodded and then turned to Claire-Elizabeth to feed her some more.

"You need to eat too angel." I spoke to Louis.

Louis smiled at me.

"I am."

"So, do you guys know the sex?" I asked.

"No. She wanted to wait." Louis answered.

"Well? Do you have any names yet?"

"Well, I kept fighting for Patrick Gale if it's a boy but she kept shooting it down." Louis whined.

"Wasn't that what you were going to name Claire-Elizabeth if she was a boy?" I asked.

Louis nodded.

"Well, I said if we had another son in the future then I'd use the name." Danny spoke.

"But, I'm with Louis?" I asked confused.

"Exactly." Danny whispered.

I laughed and Louis pouted.

"Oh, stop it Louis." I laughed.

Louis just turned away from us.

"So? What did you choose if it's a boy?"

"Phoenix Lee Tomlinson."

"Phoenix? Oh, that's a bad ass name." I nodded.

"Baby." Louis shushed me.

"Sorry." I apologized and turned back to Danny. "If it's a girl?"

"I was thinking Veronica Mae Tomlinson."

"That's so pretty." I smiled.

"Well, thank you for agreeing with me."

"Well Louis? What girl name did you want?"

"I wanted Anna-Sophia Rose."

"You and your two first names."

"You don't like it?"

"Louis, I never said that."

"But you are thinking it."

"Louis." I said rolling my eyes. "Stop. I love it."

Louis shut up then.

I then got up to clean up everyone's plates. After the dishes, I walked into the dining room to see if I had left anything and was surprised to see a cake and three cards.

Danny and Louis then shouted out, "Surprise!"

"Awe! Guys!" I said and ran over to hug them. "This is so amazing!"

"No problem Eddie." Louis smiled. "Now sit down and read your damn cards."

So I sat down and read the one from Danny first.

"Awe, thanks Danny. I'm glad we aren't killing each other yet too."

Danny laughed.

"And thank you for the Red Lobster gift card."

"You're welcome."

I then read the one from Claire-Elizabeth.

"Awe, thank you daisy. Papa loves his twenty dollars. I didn't know you were working though." I said and kissed my four month old.

Claire-Elizabeth smiled at me and then I opened Louis'.

"Thank you Angel." I smiled after reading his card and seeing that he got me plane tickets to anywhere and for anytime. "I love it."

"I thought you and I could use it in the future."

"And I will totally do that."

Louis then leaned down and kissed me.

"Cake?" Danny asked and cut us all slices.

We then got to eating and got to laughing.

Even though it was only us, it was one hell of a birthday. Especially since Danny and I are becoming more like friends then roommates that don't talk to each other. Or that might just be because it's my birthday. But who cares. I'm not complaining.

After we were done, Louis cleaned everything up, Danny went to bed, and I tucked in Claire-Elizabeth.

Next thing I knew, I was in bed and Louis was on top of me, kissing the life out of me.

Before he could reach my goods, Danny started yelling.

"What the hell?" Louis said letting go of my lips.

Danny screamed again.

Louis and I then got up and rushed to her room.

"Danny?" Louis asked. "What's wrong?"

"The baby is coming!"

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Louis shouted freaking out. "Oh my god, it's a month early!"

"Louis!" I shouted back at him. "It's okay. We can do this. Grab the bag for the hospital, I'll get Claire-Elizabeth, and then we will get Danny together."

"Okay." Louis nodded.

I then ran and got Claire-Elizabeth.

I then went out to the car and buckled her in.

"I'll be right back daisy." I whispered since she was still asleep.

Just then, Louis ran out and threw the bag into the back seat.

We then went back inside and got Danny. After that, we sped to the hospital and of course only Louis could go back with her, so I sat in the waiting room with Claire-Elizabeth and called Louis and Danny's family.

"Hey Edward." Jay greeted me as she walked into the waiting room. "How's everything?"

"I don't know." I said with an eye roll. "They won't fill me in on anything."

"Well, that's stupid."

"I know."

I then passed Claire-Elizabeth to her because I could tell she wanted her.

"Oh, thanks." she smiled.

"Do you think since the baby is premature... something will be wrong with them?" I spoke out of no where waiting for Danny's family with Jay.

"I think they will be just fine." she smiled at me soothingly.

Soon Danny's family arrived and then around one in the morning Louis came out.

"Louis." I said getting up as fast as I could. "How is everything?"

"They're beautiful."

"They?" Jay asked.

"Identical twin boys." Louis said and started sobbing out of pure joy.

"It looks like you got your Patrick after all." I laughed and gave him a big hug. "You're going to make a kick ass father."

"Thank you." he sobbed into my chest. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

__________

Please vote and comment! Thanks loves and see you next time! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.1K 40
He's still Aggressive. Now he's just more Psycho. ... Harry's moved on. After a few years, a lot has happened but he wasn't expecting a very unusual...
18.4K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...
334K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...
27.6K 1K 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...