I'm Messed Up and Proud! [A S...

By I_am_a_psychopath

Welcome to the main character's insanity and the ninja world! Lian Titen, the protagonist in this story, make... More

~Prologue~
First Day of the Academy
Fast Forward A Few Years...
Iruka-Sensei Always Ruins Prank-Time!
The Sorting Sensei!
Smoking Hurts
Slide to the Next Team
Yawn! Here We Go Again!
Test Time
The Results Are In...
We Don't Want Any More 'D'
Steve
To the Land of Waves!
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and annouying bridge builder [Part 1]
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and anouying bridge builder [Part 2]
Okay, who kindnapped me? Was it you?! ¬.¬ or you....<.<
THE MOST EPIC FLIGHT EVA!!!....and yes...I DID say sensai...
Damn you trees! And...STEVE!!!!!! AHHH!!
Die Sakura!!!........DIE!!!!
Wow, this? This is a normal day?
Ha Ha! You don't get a bed to sleep in Sakura! KARMA!
......I have no words.....just....yeah.....
My middle name is....
The little red-headed ninja
The starting fight and...Naruto...
Ugh...what happened?...oh, hi Haku...wait a second...WHAT?!?!?
The Sand Ninja
The Chunnin Exams? Sweetness!
Sakura's party
Yet another little random filler!!!....you probably hate me now...
The first test is...getting to the test -_-l l
Bring. It. On!
The First Exam is...a written one...of coarse...
Confusion in the exams!! Well...I am here so...
Into the Forest of Death
The Fight!!
The Sound Ninja? ...why didn't you kill Kabuto?
Story Time!
The Preliminary?!
Continue of the preliminary round
HARLEM SHAKE
Just another 'average' day
WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?!?
Our latest prank XD
I need to find someone to train me!
Fido-Sensei
Arguements
Explaining to Naruto and Steve
Mini Mission: Getting Ramen!
The Truth
Time Skip!
Yet again, a filler! XD
I swear! This isn't a filler!
Let the Hunger Games BEGIN!
Well, this is fun...
Ugh! Why me?
What sort of 'revenge' IS THIS?!
The Story behind Rido and Fido Titen! - NEXT TIME!
The Story behind Fido and Rido Titen!
Akatsuki members aren't too terrible...
I'm Back!
This is the life!
The Search For Haku
The Search For Lian
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Yum....Sushi....
Let the Battle Commence
The Lian Rap!
Flappy Bird!
The Legends
Guess who's back...back again!
Cliffhangers, no more!
So much confusion!
Help me my friends!
Disaster of a Date
Happy Birthday Lian
The Last BBQ Together
That Stupid Duck!
You again?!
Turtles!
Esca-pe!
Yo! It's you guys! Slumber party!
I'm Back Fools!
Nat Should Change his Career
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Remember?
Promises
Absolutely Not?
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG
Conspiracies!
A Lot Has Happened...
Thank You <3
~Epilogue~
HEADS UP

The Graduation Exam? Bring It On!

10.4K 308 47
By I_am_a_psychopath

Ah, hello! Welcome! You are reading I'm Messed Up and Proud! This is one of the chapters that I have indeed edited so do not fear, terrible grammar and awful spelling mistakes won't be in your way (hopefully)

Just in case you are unaware, I don't own Naruto - shocking, right?

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

Waking up, I let out a long sigh before yawning. I call it sawning. I stare at my ceiling and wonder how on earth I was able to have made a pancake stick to it for so many year.

It's going to fall on me one day...one day I'll wake up to being slapped in the face by a pancake. It's kind of disgusting actually, it's already turned green and blue but now it's going a very worrying shade of brown...hmm..

Deciding to move before fate decides it's going to play a horrid prank on the local psychopath, I scratch my bed head and make it almost not defying gravity. I wonder how many people just started singing songs from 'Wicked'...

To be honest, people have wondered if me and Kakashi were actually related because my hair used to defy gravity like his when I was younger. That was when it was shorter/a reasonable length.

The apartment is quiet, but then again it usually is when you live with Kakashi. Speaking of which, where is he? This is breakfast day... Yeah, yeah! 'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day' I know this, I eat breakfast everyday. It's just on some days of the month Kakashi and I actually try to cook a 'traditional' breakfast.

I'm usually late to the academy on these days...

"Kakashi!" I call out to the house while rubbing the seep out of my eyes. I'm met with silence.

Oh no...Kakashi!

He's been kidnapped!

Hold up, this isn't nearly as dramatic as it should be...

He's been kidnapped!

There we go! Now, why am I thinking this?

"Oh my turtle! Kakashi's been kidnapped!" I scream running around the kitchen counter with my arms on my head.

I ended up bumping into a table in the living room and collapsed onto the floor holding my head. A piece of paper fell on my head and I was knocked out.

Just kidding! A single piece of paper can't knock me out!

It did give me a paper cut, though...ouch.

I pick up the note and read it as an apology from Kakashi who was summoned at stupid-o'clock in the morning for a mission. Looks like I'll make it on time to the academy today, and without food poisoning.

Looking up at the clock my face blanks and I rush back to my room. I grab my ninja gear which includes long, wide brown shorts which are cut and hollow in most places. To not feel naked, I wear tight black shorts underneath them. As for the top half of myself, I wear a brown cropped top with orange netting so if I see any flying fish then I can catch them. And for 'accessories'...neon green belts!

Not only are these belts in the proper belt areas, basically the waist, but always around the arms and shoulders where there is a hidden secret...sh! There is also the pair of goggles which me and Naruto wear so we'll be used to wearing our ninja headband.

I take a peak at the clock and quickly start getting ready again.

I may have spoken too soon on the whole 'being on time' thing...

- - - - - - - - - -

I was running down the streets of Konaha, slipping on my sandals onto my feet and my black and white wristbands onto my wrists, when the academy came into sight when I heard the bell ring.

Oh no! Iruka-sensei is gonna kill me for being late. Again!

I jump over the wall and run round the back of the building. Front door? No time for that! I reach the classroom and slip in through the window.

"I'm here!" I yell, on my hands and knees panting.

Phew! I made it!

Looking up to meet the faces of my classmates, I take notice that they all look...very young...almost too young.

"Who're you?" a little kid asked, glaring at me through his helmet.

And that is when it sunk it...this ain't my class. This used to be my class, almost two years ago now. Wow, doesn't actually look that much different...

Oh wait.

"Oh! Um, wrong class! Apologies!" I said. "I'll just leave- "

"Wait."

I cringe and turn around to face the sensei in charge, looking at my with a deadpanned look on his face. "I'm sorry! I was late! I thought this was my class, turns out it wasn't...please don't kick me out the academy! I'm just about to graduate!"

"Calm down, Lian." the sensei said shaking his head. "For disrupting the class I want you to do the substitute jutsu and no more will be said on the matter."

"...can I try on your shades?" I ask hopefully.

"No."

"Aw..."

"Hurry up!"

"Okay! Transform!" in a puff of smoke, I have changed into Iruka. I quickly switch back and take a bow at the amazed looks of the children. "Bye children! You can hope and dream to be as awesome as me someday!"

I rush out the room before I can get yelled at and rush down the corridor to my classroom. I open and close the door, closing it behind me.

"Lian, any reason why you're late?" Iruka asks.

I walk silently to the spare seat, my classmates sweatdropping silently. After taking my seat, I yell "I'm here! Sorry I'm late!"

Iruka-sensei sighs, rubbing his forehead. "Why are you late?"

"I was asked to demonstrate the substitution jutsu for the younger class." I say dramatically. "They were amazed, in awe! They praised me, wanted to make their leader!" A few classmates sweatdropped for some reason.

The door slides open and the shade-wearing ninja is there fuming. My face falls.

"You - "

"AH!" I yell slamming the door back closed.

"Lian?"

"You saw nothing!" I exclaim and rush back to my seat.

"Alright...as I was saying before...whatever just happened." Iruka-sensei said giving me a look, to which I waved at. "The graduation exam shall happen in the next room. And the exam is on...the clone jutsu!"

I could hear Naruto screaming bloody murder.

"When your name is called, please come through." Iruka says. "First up...Shino Aburame!"

Shino stands up and I grab his arm dramatically. I give him a hero hug. "Just...come back alive."

"Will do, Lian." Shino replies, removing me from him. He's gotten used to this behaviour by now.

I turned around and grinned at my group behind me. Den was sitting looking like a proud parent, Gwen looked like she was mixed between being angry and proud while Nat was half asleep...

"Lian, darling!" Den grinned. "Love the entrance!"

"Why thank you, Den." I replied, pretending to blush.

Everyone had started moving to different seats, mostly the female population moving towards Sasuke's area making Kiba and Naruto retreat after being glared at by multiple angry, hormonal teenage girls.

I stand up with Nat to which we salute Sasuke Uchiha as he is, once again, being hounded by fangirls.

"Stay strong, young warrior!"

"I barely made it out alive." Kiba said with a sigh of relief, Akamaru barking in agreement.

"Unfortunately." Gwen said sweetly making us laugh, and Kiba cry.

Mwahaha, so evil!

- - - - - - - - - -

It's been almost an hour now and we're still here...

"Lian! You're up!" Nat called.

"Finally!" I yell, rolling off the desk and out the room. I notice the headband in his hand and throw my hug at him. Yup, surprise hug! "You passed! Well done, loser!"

"How am I a loser...?"

"Wish me luck!" I say before entering the room.

I see another sensei other than Iruka. Well...this is unexpected.

"Hello." I greet.

"Lian, this is Mizuki-sensei." Iruka-sensei introduced. "He's going to help - "

POOF!

"Wow!"

"We did it!"

"Quiet, you don't know that!"

"Yes I do."

"Where's your top?"

"No you don't."

"You're wearing it."

"You're not wearing a top?"

"You're not wearing bottoms."

"Quick! Before the smoke clears!"

I sweatdrop as all my clones disappear in puffs of smoke.

"You pass, well done." Iruka-sensei grins. "Pick a headband."

I grab one of the shiny headbands with a grin and wave to them as I exit.

"Send Sasuke in before you leave." he instructs as I slam the door.

I go across to the classroom and open up the door. "Yo! Sasuke, you're up!" Sasuke stands and walks down the stairs. "Good luck, dude!"

"I don't need luck." he replies before walking off.

I glare. "I don't need luck, bleh!"

I turn to Naruto and see him acting really nervous. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. I'll catch you later, okay?"

Naruto smiles and waves me out.

My smile drops from my face as I see all of my fellow classmates meeting up with their parents who have proud smiles on their faces, telling them how their going to celebrate their success. It's times like these where I realise that my parents aren't here, that they can't say "well done, we're so proud". I know that I have Kakashi, but he isn't always around.

I walk over to the tree and jump onto the swing, rocking back and forth while I stare longingly at my classmate's happiness. It's wrong to be jealous...but isn't this an exception? For someone to want their parent's love?

Naruto and I are the only one's who feel this... Sasuke is different, to be honest, he may have it worse for he had what our classmates had and it was taken away from him so suddenly, so young.

After waiting for Naruto to emerge from the academy, I decide that there may still be a 'family' member I can visit. I'll probably catch up with Naruto later for ramen...

- - - - - - - - - -

It's almost dusk when I reach the gravestone. I guess Kakashi does take the long way round. Huh. I had bought some flowers while I was in town; I replaced the old one's which were wilting. Looking down at the spotless gravestone, I kneel and pay my respects.

Kakashi had told me a lot about Rin when I was younger, telling me how wonderful she was. He never did tell me exactly what happened to her, but I never asked... I don't remember the first time Kakashi had taken me to this gravestone, but he apparently did it a lot when I couldn't even walk or talk.

I hear a rustle in the bushes and whirl around, wondering who was around. This was a private area and not many people came to this part of the village. I whirl round again and gasp. I blink rapidly in shock.

It must have been my imagination, I must have imagined it. But...for a second, I thought that I had maybe...no, I couldn't have. Ghosts and spirits? Then again...

No! No, no, I didn't see anything!

I think it's time to go home...

...or maybe I can go find Uncle Guy and we can celebrate my achievement!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 774 57
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...
352K 11K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...
21.1K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
17.2K 923 9
["You weren't supposed to die," she uttered softly. "You said-promised..." Sakura's voice cracked towards the end, the unspoken words left behind. 'Y...