Beware Her Frozen Heart || Je...

By chocoqueen101

~Beware Her Frozen Heart~ ||A Big Eight Jelsa Fanfic|| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Conceal. Don't feel. Pu... More

Choco's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.

38.

1.7K 74 28
By chocoqueen101

Elsa's P.O.V

I ran out of the gym, sobbing. I ran all the way across the yard and to the big oak tree that the girls and I sat on Everyday. I sat by the trunk and slid down, crying. How could Jack do that to me? I thought he was the one that could free me. That could thaw my Frozen Heart, but I Guess he was just a player after all. I can't go to school tomorrow. People would just laugh. They would say 'there's Jack's ex again, boy did she make a mistake.'

I felt frost surround me, covering the tips of the grass. My tears turned into drops of ice, shattering in the ground. No one will love me. No one could ever love this Monster.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I looked up to find Hiro. He looked worn out and his eyes were red and puffy, as if he'd been crying. I scrambled to my feet, hiding the frost with my cape and straightened my skirt.

"I-I'm fine, why did y-you ask?" I replied, my voice shaky.

He gave me a sympathetic smile. "Probably because your 'Boyfriend' embarrassed you in front of everyone in the gym. And also because you're covered in grape juice."

I laughed bitterly, glancing down at my ruined dress. "You got me. But why do you look so down?"

He sighed. "Your 'Boyfriend' ruined my Winter Formal. I've been planning it since the beginning of the school year. I gathered a team together to try and make it the best night of the year, but he ruined it. The stage is covered in grape juice, everyone is upset, nearly 3/4 of the people there have already left."

I felt bad for the guy, and my blood started to boil. Jack can mess with me, but he shouldn't involve other people in this 'game' that he has going on.

"Word's gone around saying that he made a bet with Eugene. $100 for being your Boyfriend. Another $100 for breaking your heart straight after."

It was like a stab to the heart. "So he bet on my heart for $200."

I said it so dangerously cold that I couldn't take the pain anymore. "THAT LYING, BACKSTABBING SON OF A BIT---"

"No need for the language," Hiro said, interrupting my episode. "Do you want to go back?"

I scoffed. "What do you think, genius?"

"Fine. I'm gonna go home myself then, want me to drive you as well?"

"No," I sighed. "It's fine, sorry for my attitude."

He smiled. "It's OK Elsa, I hope you feel better."

After he left, I rested my back against the tree trunk, and I started to think things out. I didn't know what to feel. Everything happened so fast. Should I be heartbroken? Should I be angry? Should I be happy? What happens if I see him again? Slap him? Punch him? Send him into a coma? It was like I had this bomb of stress that was growing in my stomach, and I didn't know what to do to diffuse it. Is this what true heartbreak feels like?

These thoughts clouded my mind, but then I felt a figure whizz past behind me. I turned around and found no one there.

Maybe it's just the wind.

I suddenly felt very cold, which was very rare for me. Since when did the cold bother me?

I should probably get back to Anna and the others. They might be worried.

But then, I felt one hand grab me stomach, clutching me and the other covering my mouth with a small, white cloth. It had a really weird scent to it...

Then, my world went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V

After we all left Jack, we tried finding Elsa. We looked around the gym and outside in the yard, but we couldn't find a trace. I felt a little panicked, but Kristoff wrapped his arms tightly around me. I felt a sense of comfort.

"Where is she?!" Punzie yelled, frustrated. "Do you think she could've gone home?"

"It's not far, but I don't think she would, because she doesn't like to cause attention. I mean, wouldn't you stare at a girl in a beautiful dress covered in grape juice?" I answered.

"Well then where can she be?" Merida asked, looking around.

But then, I noticed something near the big oak tree that we always sat on.

"Guys! I think I found something!"

We all crowded around the tree and found a circle of grass covered in frost.

"Elsa," Punzie whispered.

"That can't be Elsa," Hiccup said. "I get that it's unusual that there is ice in the middle of a field, but we don't know if that is Elsa or not. I mean, it's not like she has powers or anything!"

Punzie avoided our glances and sighed. "She does."

We all gasped. "What?!"

"Why didn't she tell me!" I cried. Did she really have ice powers after all these years and not tell me? Her own Sister?

"I'm the only one that knew," Punzie said. "She was born with them, but then she was afraid to hurt people, especially you, Anna. So she kept them a secret. She only told me after she stayed with me after she escaped Pitch's house."

But then, Eugene knelt into the ground and lifted up a white cloth. "Guys, check this out!"

"It's just a cloth!" Merida snorted. "How is that supposed to help us find Elsa?"

"This isn't an ordinary cloth," Eugene said, inspecting it. "It's a sleeping cloth."

"What's a sleeping cloth?" Kristoff asked.

"You have to make a special perfume and spray it onto a simple cloth. The perfume contains different chemicals that allow the victim to slip into unconsciousness."

"So she was kidnapped?" Merida asked.

"We don't know that yet," Hiccup said. "But there is a possibility."

"Well, we have to find her!" I yelled determinedly, stomping my foot. "I'm not going to stop until I know my Sister is safe."

"I'm in!"

"Me too!"

"I wanna join too!"

"And so do I!"

We turned at the voice, and we all glared at Jack, who was standing awkwardly, twiddling his feet. I scoffed and said, "why would we let you join? It's your own damn fault that Elsa ran away!"

"I know," he said. "And I', gonna bring her back."

After that, he threw the $200 at Eugene. "Take them, I don't want them anymore. All I want is my snowflake safe and sound"

"Fine," Punzie sighed. "You can come too. But I'm still not trusting you, Frost!"

I still pretended I was mad at Jack, ignoring him and walking ahead of the group, but  I was actually fangirling so hard on the inside.

I knew Jelsa would happen.

"Okay everyone, listen up!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention. "Jack, you call the police, explain what happened. Eugene and Kristoff, keep looking around, see if you can find anything.Punzie and Merida, ask anyone around that might have witnessed anything suspicious. If anyone find anything or anyone then tell the rest if is. We will do this for half an hour, and if we don't find anything, then we will do our own investigating far away from here. Let the police do the Detective work, but we'll be in the field. I'll call a taxi if it comes to that, which I hope it doesn't. Now go! Go! Go!"

They all dispersed, and I took a few deep breaths.

Don't worry, Elsie, we're gonna bring you home.

I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
So I hope you like this update. So Elsa is missing! Who do you think did it?! I bet it might be a tad bit obvious😏. But of course, we have to find out in the next chapter! And guys thank you SOOOO much for +900 reads! WHAT THE FLIPPING FROST that is INCREDIBLE! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK SITN YOUR VOTES, READS AND COMMENTS!!!!!

So I Guess we have to find out what happens next in the next chapter! And if you did like this chapter, or you want to send in any feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And that's for reading!
                                            ~CHOCO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.3K 284 10
He wakes up in a white place... (Man wakes up as a alternate version of Cross Sans,neat,the cover is mine..Cross Sans is not mine or any Sans you wil...
256K 7.2K 33
Emma and Louis looked at their mother who was crying. "I hate you," she screamed at her soon-to-be ex-husband as she threw down bags of clothes down...
768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...