hate to love you.

By hermosaddlovato

don't you just find it so hard to hate someone that you love? sounds crazy huh? demetria devonne lovato. yes... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
New Story
Mental Health Day :)

twenty-eight

572 16 7
By hermosaddlovato

it's show time. i had my makeup on, my outfit on, and i was ready to go.

demi had already sang five songs and i'm coming out for the last two and some finale that she has planned, but she didn't tell me what we were doing.

"okay, so performing with me these last two songs, will be my little sister, gabriela gonzalez. now, i don't know if you knew this, but our relationship has been really rough in the past, but i am really glad that we were able to overcome it and that we have a great relationship now. give it up for my sister!" she said.

i smiled as the platform lifted me up. i began to wave as the audience cheered me on. i lifted up my mic to speak.

"hi lovatics! it's a pleasure to be here in front of you performing tonight. wow, it's hot up here." i said causing everyone to laugh.

"yeah, cause i'm up here" demi said in a duh tone causing me to laugh and everyone else.

the music to for the love of a daughter began to play.

demi wanted me to sing the last part of the song, but it was also the most emotional.

demi doesn't know how i sing, nor has she ever heard me sing so this should be a big surprise if i am bad.

she had me work in the studio for a while to prepare it. soon enough, the part came up.

don't you remember i'm your baby girl?
how could you push me out of your world,
lied to your flesh and your blood,
put your hands on the ones that you swore you loved?

when i was done singing that twice, demi and i finished the song off, and the crowd went wild.

"awe guys, i'm crying. being honest, this is the first time i heard her sing and it's beautiful! she sings better than me!" she said wiping her eyes and hugging me.

"we have another song for you, and gabriela is going to start it off. you guys might have to help me sing it." she said.

the music to nightingale started. here we go.

i can't sleep tonight
wide awake and so confused
everything's in line
but i am bruised

i need a voice to echo
a light to take me home
i kinda need a hero
is it you?

demi began to sing and i heard the crowd roar right after i finished.

that's a rush.

i saw signs and looked to the right of the stage and saw mom, eddie, dallas, and maddie behind the curtains.

they all smiled at me.

except for dallas. what's going on with her?

we finished the song and demi came over to me. she hugged me, but she also stayed with her arm around me and began to talk.

"lovatics, the other day, my lovely sister thought it was funny to squirt syrup all over me and then throw pretzels on me so they would stick." she said looking at me grinning.

my lovatics started laughing.

"now, i could've done the same, but you know my sister is just too cute for that, so i decided to do something different." she said.

stage crew brought two chairs facing the back of the stage on and demi sat me and her down on them.

"lower the projector!" she yelled.

a large projector screen lowered and the controller pressed play.

it was a slide show of all of my baby pictures, even the messy and embarrassing ones.

i covered my face and laughed a bit while demi turned around standing up.

"isn't my wittle sister so so cute?" she said taunting and smiling in my face.

she smothered me in kisses and laughed again.

soon enough the slideshow ended and demi began to end the show. "lovatics! it has been an amazing show tonight, and each and every one of you were amazing and i enjoyed it all. thank you brazil!" demi shouted before we exited off of the stage to greet maddie, dallas, mom, and eddie.

they all hugged demi and i.

we went back to the hotel room, changed and we decided to order in pizza because we were extremely tired and had to get up early for the flight to london.

while we were eating, dallas wasn't really interacting.

"dallas, are you okay?" i spoke. everyone's attention went to dallas. she looked empty.

"yes." she said quickly looking down.

"dallas, you know we're right here for you." demi said laughing a bit trying to lighten the mood.

"i can fucking see that, demetria." dallas snapped. demi stood up really quickly and went over to dallas.

"bitch, what the fuck is your problem? you've been acting weird this whole tour and it just started. don't ruin shit for me." demi said. mom stood up and pulled demi back.

"maybe we should all just go to sleep..." maddie suggested.

dallas nodded. "i just have some shit going on." she said and walked out slamming the door.

we thought it was best that maddie stayed with demi and i since we didn't know how or what condition dallas was in.

-----------

it didn't take long to reach london. i hate london. as soon as i arrived here, i just had a bad feeling.

it just doesn't feel right.

*time skip*

we're getting ready for the show, when someone knocked on my dressing room door.

around here we have to see who it is, just in case it's a fan that ran past security.

stupid, because all they have to do is say they're someone else, but we doubt they will do that.

"who is it?" i yelled while getting my makeup done.

"dallas." she said.

i told the makeup artists to exit while dallas was in here. they opened the door and left as she came in here.

"gabriela?" she said.

i nodded.

"i am very sorry for how i've been acting. i apologize. i've had some things going on, and one day soon you'll understand. don't forget, i love you very much and you'll always be my number one." she said sincerely.

she hugged me tighter and longer than usual.

"i love you too, dally." i said hugging her back.

she began to walk out, but before she exited...

"gabs?" she said.

"yes?" i said smiling.

"i love you, baby girl." she said smiling.

"i love you too, dallas. i have to get ready!" i said smiling.

she came back over again and gave me a hug and smother me in kisses, and then she left.

my makeup artists came back in and did their job. i went and got changed after that and then my hair was curled.

i still had about three hours until the show, so i walked around, peeked into demi's meet and greets and everything.

at just about the end of three hours, demi and everyone else and i met behind stage.

"i haven't seen dallas." maddie said.

"well, i saw her around three hours ago." i said and shrugged. mom looked worried and everyone else did too.

"gabi, it's about time to go on stage. eddie, can you and maddie go look for dallas for a while?" she said a bit worried also.

they both nodded and demi took off.

the show is almost the same as last night. except we sang different songs at the end.

everyone wanted body say, so she performed it, and the lovatics went wild.

i eventually joined her and i was halfway through my verse when i saw mom in the front row answering a phone call.

she looked happy, worried, and then sad. then she was crying, i think that demi had noticed her crying too.

demi raised her voice through the mic "please, stop the music". she said. they stopped the music and it was silent.

demi went off the stage and motioned for me to follow her to mom.

"mom, what's wrong?" demi said engulfing mom in a hug.

mom lifted her head, and just broke down crying more.

---------

suspicion!
next update: idk, i'll give you some time to ponder on what happened.

comment, vote, etc.

love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
532 36 51
Are you a LOVATIC? Or Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato's fan? Add this to your library, play her song and have sing with her. *Demi Lovato's fan af her...
1.6K 87 13
Hi I'm Sophia Emily May Brown, I am fifteen years old. I was in care for two years before I got adopted by my idol, Demi Lovato. My parents died In c...
35.6K 2K 31
// BOOK THREE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Demi and I are doing better than ever after the two separate incidents that nearly took our lives. I'm working f...