hate to love you.

Por hermosaddlovato

don't you just find it so hard to hate someone that you love? sounds crazy huh? demetria devonne lovato. yes... Más

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
New Story
Mental Health Day :)

twenty-six

605 17 6
Por hermosaddlovato

it was my mom. my mom came here!

she totally freaked out at demi about my hot pink hair. it was funny.

i missed her so much. yeah, of course we have our differences, but she will always be special to me.

she came and apparently she's going to be staying with demi along with me.

eddie's coming too, but she didn't bring him to the dinner put of respect for me.

"so how are you doing?" she asked me.

"i'm doing great. living with dallas is amazing. we have fun everyday and i love it." i said laughing a bit. i could see demi looking at me, but i just shrugged it off.

"and... how's school?" she asked. i tensed up, and i think that demi noticed because she gave me a weird look.

"i-its great. i have a lot of friends." i said.

"look, i'm sorry about geo-" she started, but i cut her off and i just nodded. enough talk about him, i already know it's my fault.

we talked and had a very nice dinner. mom and i bonded a bit more and so did demi and i. it was nice with us together.

we made it home and i sat in my room in demi's apartment. soon, there was a knock at the door.

"come in." i said.

demi came through the door with a smile and sat down on my bed.

"yeah dems, what's up?" i said closing my laptop and paying my full attention to her.

"i noticed you tensed up a bit when mom was talking about school. is eve-" she started.

"dems, of course everything is okay. promise." i said smiling. she gave me another weird look, but she smiled right after and gave me a hug.

"have a good sleep." she said getting up to exit the room.

"no, dems. i won't." i said. she turned around suspicious.

"why?" she said. i smiled. "because you're not sleeping with me." i said pouring right after.

"you're such a baby. move over." she said smiling and turning off the light. i opened my computer again and plugged in headphones.

"what are you doing?" demi said. "i'm not ready to go to sleep, so i'm gonna watch some svu." i said in a duh tone.

"well, don't put in headphones! i wanna watch!" she said like a baby.

"'you're such a baby.'" i said mocking her from earlier. she playfully slapped my arm and laughed.

we ended up watching about five episodes before falling asleep.
-----------------

"demetria!" i heard mom screaming.

i sat up immediately and so did demi.

"uh oh!" we said to each other. hopefully it isn't what we think it is.

"hey, mommy? you didn't use the sh-" demi started, but soon covered her mouth as she saw mom.

"why the hell is my hair hot pink?" she screamed again.

"i guess we should take a trip to the salon?" demi said shrugging a bit. i went over to mom and stood next to her with my arms crossed with a mad expression.

we both nodded furiously.

we went to the salon and mom got her brownish-blondish hair back, but i decided to make this fun.

eventually, my hair was finished.

i was surprised. i actually like this a lot. gabbie is either going to be mad that i totally copied her, or she's going to be excited that i have the same hair as her.

speaking of gabbie, she called me.

"hey, gabriela. i can't film tomorrow, so can you come over today and we can film the video?" she said.

"uhm, yeah. just text me your address." i said before hanging up.

i walked over to demi and mom.

"hey dems? can you drop me off to gabbie's? i have to film a video with her." i said. demi nodded.

"of course, princess." she said smiling.

i leaped to the car and we started driving. it took about thirty minutes to get there.

i walked up to the door of the apartment and knocked. i was greeted by gabbie and david.

"hey guys." i said and they both waved.

we walked inside and gabbie and i sat in front of the camera and david behind.

"so, gabriela. we're going to be filming a question video. my subscribers tweeted me questions and we're going to answer them. david is going to be behind the camera filming, but while we're filming, don't look at him, you might get scared." she said laughing and looking at david.

david raised his hand and flicked her off.

"i like him." i laughed saying to gabbie.

"he has a girlfriend." i heard a serious voice say in the door way.

"i wasn't..." i gulped and looked at liza.

liza smiled. "just kidding. it's your girl liza coming at you." she said leaping into my arms hugging me.

"okay, then..." i said she released and laughed.

"sorry, but i'm a hugger." she said smiling.

"okay, let's start." gabbie said clapping.

"hey guys, it's me gabbie, and i have a special guest with me today. gabriela gonzalez!" she said doing jazz hands. i waved.

"oh shit. your hair! i just now realized it. aren't we amazing?" she said laughing and hugging me.

"okay, so many of you have requested that i do a q&a, so you tweeted me questions and we are going to answer them!" she said.

she grabbed her phone.

"how old are you, gabbie?" she said.

"i am 26, and gabi?" she said. "i am 15." i said.

"no, nothing illegal is going on here." gabbie said shortly after which made everyone laugh.

we answered many questions, and we were really funny, i can't wait to watch the video. after we were done, we ate pizza and edited the video and posted it.

my phone went off.

"oo my phone!" i said. "i just posted a video, idiot!" gabbie said. i nodded and laughed, because i gave her post notifs on.

i called demi to pick me up and we went home. i slept with mom that night.

demi moved the tour to a couple of days earlier which means we are to be in brazil tomorrow for the next day show.

this should be interesting.

-------------

•sorry, this is a short chapter, but i'm going to update later tonight, and it's going to get real interesting REAL soon.

•love you guys, my messages are open

•COMMENT- i care about what you think!

•vote, etc.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48.5K 1K 35
I'm Mariana Torres, and I'm 15 years old. Not that it matters anyway. Most people wouldn't even take the time to hear my name, I guess I'm just not i...
236K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
562K 13.6K 200
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please don't take any of my chapters and put them in your books without credit. ✨ Please check out book three i...
1.5K 87 13
Hi I'm Sophia Emily May Brown, I am fifteen years old. I was in care for two years before I got adopted by my idol, Demi Lovato. My parents died In c...