Saiyan romance a Caulifla x G...

By MiguelPlaceres

This story takes place after the Dragon ball saga and it's a what if story enjoy. More

Two saiyan's arrive!
Caulifla vs Goku
Goku's false super saiyan form
Goku's feelings
Earth's danger
Two more Saiyan's Nappa and Vegeta
Caulifla's mistake
Piccolo's sacrifice
The death of Nappa
The epic showdown begins!!! Goku vs Vegeta
Kamehameha vs Galick Gun!!!
Saiyan romance Halloween special
Goku's first kiss
Goku and Caulifla vs Great Ape Vegeta
The First Female Super Saiyan!?!? Cut that tail off
The Saiyans are finished
The trip to Planet Namek
Time distorted Broly arrives
Landing on Namek! Caulifla's flashback
Broly vs Vegeta
Broly's rampage
Super Saiyan Caulifla vs Super Saiyan Broly
Goku arrives
Goku meets Broly
Kaioken x10 Goku vs Super Saiyan Broly
Zarbon's report
Broly's rage
For the lols!!!! The loli's attack
Broly's path of destruction
Vegeta's death
Super Kaioken Caulifla vs Broly
update
From fear to hope
Update
Frieza's rage
Goku's rage
The power of Super Saiyan

Raditz vs Piccolo

9.8K 65 12
By MiguelPlaceres

In the last episode of  Saiyan romance Goku and Bulma were off to see their old friends at kami house to have a reunion ever since Goku defeated Piccolo in the world tournament however the people of earth were about to meet two warriors that can give them a scare as one of them met his fate, how will the Z fighters deal with these two warriors known as Raditz and Caulifla find out now.

Piccolo was on a rock just watching the place until he sensed two power levels coming towards him as he says "what are these power levels they are not from Earth" the two warriors land on the rock as one of them said "your not Kakarot". The other said "how can you think this green guy would be him your an idiot" Raditz says to Caulifla "shut up you wouldn't know where he is ether". Piccolo said "who are you" Raditz says "it doesn't matter who we are to a dead man" Piccolo just shoots a Ki blast at Raditz and smirks, Caulifla says "do you really think you can beat him with your power level" Piccolo then sees Raditz not even fazed by the attack. Raditz holds both of his hands up and says "try and dodge this" he fires a Double Sunday at him and Piccolo is on the ground hurt as they both laugh, however Raditz's scouter picks up another power level and says "this must be Kakarot's" he flys off with Caulifla flying behind him.

That's it guys did you all like the recap from the last chapter I thought I would do something new for you all but anyways enjoy this chapter. I do not own dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball gt or Dragon ball super.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 9 3
SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPENED! Gohan's soul was destroyed at the end of the Saiyan saga, creating a new timeline. The Great Zeno was supposed to de...
0 0 15
A dragon ball fanfic.
15K 251 22
Future Gohan goes back in time with Future Trunks to save the future.
10.5K 323 9
The title says it all. It will be starting in the android saga for obvious reasons and I may or may not go off the abridged version at times (Or all...