Your Kid~ Itachi x Uzumaki!Re...

By KillerSnipe15

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want you to be ashamed..." I trailed off, "Your father was very... More

Chapter One: (Y/N) and Inamake Uzumaki
Chapter Two: Itachi...
Chapter Three: He's No One
Chapter Four: Memories
Chapter Five: The Weekend
Sharingan! (Inamake's POV)
First (A/N)~ ;-;
We're Going On Vacation With My Friend!
I'M OBSESSED WITH MYSTIC MESSENGER!!!
My Family (Itachi POV)
Playing Cupid (Inamake POV) [Part One]
Playing Cupid (Inamake POV) [Part Two]
Weird Feeling...
Photo Album
That's Not Inamake
The Truth
Stay Please
For You, The Family
HI!!!! UPDATE ON SECOND BOOK!
New Book Release
THE SEQUEL IS OUT!
Extra News 👀
Extra: Dada Kakashi
AN: News
Update On Rewrite + Extra
Forbidden Love|Itachi x Reader|[Modern! High School AU]
Extra (Oneshot): Competition {Itachi x Reader x Shisui} {Modern}
AN: It's Out

Training!

13.6K 448 57
By KillerSnipe15

It was early in the morning, I was already out of bed. Itachi was surprisingly still sleeping. I smiled, walking into Inamake's room. I smiled, looking at him snore lightly. "Inamake..." I said. I slowly walked up to his bed, until I recognized that it was actually Inamake. "Hiya!" I heard a familiar battle cry, from behind me. Inamake threw his kunai's at me. I dodged them, he then sent a kick towards my way. I quickly grabbed his foot, and then I grabbed his arm turning him upside down. "Nice try, but be a bit more quieter... That was very impressive though." I said. He smiled, "Thanks, Itachi helped me with the plan." He said, I turned and saw Itachi's small smirk. "Ah, no wonder." I said.

"You don't think I can do it by myself?" He asked, as I dropped him. "Ouch." He said. "No, I do, just not like this." I said, and smiled. He smiled, "Lets do this!" He said, putting his fist out. I pumped my fist with his, and I smiled. Me, Itachi, and Inamake headed outside. We decided to eat after training. The yard was clear, just grass, river, and tree's here and there. I stood there and watched as Inamake got into a stance. "Come at me." I said. He grinned, and ran at me. "Clone jutsu!" He said, making three clones of himself. They nodded at each other, and spread out. Each taking a side of me. They all came at me at once, I smiled, and I quickly took out all of them in a flash of light. Inamake flew across the yard, catching himself. He bounced off a tree, and then head towards me with a kick. I grabbed his foot, and threw him on the ground, but he went poof. "Clone..." I said, as I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I slid across the feild, stomping my foot on the ground stopping. Inamake kicked me in the head... "Impressive..." I said, and smiled. He grinned and laughed.

"MUD WAVE!" I shouted, pressing my hand on to the ground creating a wave of mud, heading towards Inamake. He gasped, and was too slow to jump. The wave settled, as I looked at Inamake covered in mud. "Unfair..." He said. "What? You have to win." I said and smiled laughing. "Your mother was always obsessed with winning." Itachi said and chuckled. I blushed and smiled. I then heard Inamake gasped. "CAN YOU TWO FIGHT!??!" He ask and shouted. I looked at Itachi, "It's been a pretty long time since me and him fought." I said, "Sure, you up for it Ita?" I asked, and laughed. Inamake smiled at him, "Please!" He begged.

Itachi sighed, "I guess so..." He said, standing in front of me. Inamake went to go sit on the porch. I smiled, "This time... I'm not sick." I said, he chuckled and smiled. "Fortunately." He said. He took a deep breath and opened his eye's activating his sharingan. "Here's a lesson Inamake, don't look a Uchiha in the eye's." I said, looking away. "Can you fight with your eye's closed, (Y/N)?" Itachi asked. "Oh, you don't know the half of it, don't go easy on me either." I said. Over the year's, I have been practicing enhancing my other senses when Inamake's at school or when I don't have a mission.

I focused on hearing, I heard the tree's and leaves. Then I let out a quick punch, my arm was grabbed, I then threw another punch which was grabbed.I then quickly kicked up, kicking him in the face. I then flipped off his body, I then took a deep breath. I smelt something... Good, Itachi always smelt good. [That sounds weird -_-, ya weirdos] I then turned swiftly, and grabbed my kunai's and threw it. Poof.

I then swiftly turned, and threw more in several area's. All poofs. Then I quickly jumped into the tree's and punched really hard. "That would really hurt, (Y/N)." Itachi said, as I pulled away. "Your gonna have to open your eye's." He said. "Ha, so funny." I said, as I swung my foot hitting him. He then flew to the ground. I then bounced off the tree and then I quickly threw a punch, with Itachi grabbing it and flipping me over. I then smiled, and said, "I love you~." I then felt his grip soften a bit. I grabbed his arm and flipped him on to his stomach. I opened my eye's and sat on him, "Ha! Aren't you proud Inamake!?" I shouted happily. He cheered, "Wow! Your really strong mom!" He said. I giggled, as I got off Itachi and helped him up. His eye's were back to normal. I glanced and saw Inamake already back in the house.

I smiled, and pecked Itachi's lips. "I love you too." He said, as we walked back inside.

[I think next chapter will probably be a bit better than this, also thank you for the 100 and something views, I believe that's how many, and this book is almost tied up with my Kakashi Hatake boyfriend scenarios. I'm also thinking about, if your interested in Kakashi more, then I'll make a Kakashi x Reader book that's a bit just like this.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
38.9K 1.4K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
56.6K 1.7K 36
MODERN AU. MAFIA & YANDERE ITACHI. NARUTO STORY - ITACHI X FEM READER **THIS IS A 18++ STORY. NO MINORS** **THIS IS A TRILOGY** We grew up together s...
1M 22.2K 68
Your favorite anbu, hokage, jonin, and sensei. Ever felt like how it would be to date him? Hm? Well this will take place when Naruto and them are st...