HI!!!! UPDATE ON SECOND BOOK!

Hi everyone!!! So, like the title says, I will be announcing updates on the second book! First will be the date! Since it was October since the pregnancy was announced, to make the book more sensible! The book will be released nine months prior until the release. [That will be July 2018] So, until then, I will be spoiling bits of the book, like information on reader, Inamake, and Itachi.

1. Inamake at the time of the birth will be 8, and he is still working to get his headband, and when he gets it, he'll be assigned to Team Kakashi under the request of Reader/You!

2. Itachi is still not allowed to go on missions, so he stays home and helps you around the house. He also feeds Tsunade information about the Akatsuki. Itachi also, decided to build a house, bigger for you and the family. He also might propose, so 😜.

3. You/READER ARE PREGNANT WITH TWINS!!!!! One is a boy and the other gender I decided to hide, the boy name is Shisui, so you figure out the other name, if I don't see any names or I don't see a good name I will choose a name. 😊 So, choose a boy or girl name and I'll see if I'll use the name!!!!

That's all folks, so I might come back another time with some more news!!!!