Playing Cupid (Inamake POV) [Part Two]

[Work it boys! I wish that I could replace Sasuke with Obito, but this isn't mine ;-;]

Another day, of playing cupid. I think it's working! I was already out of bed, and making breakfast, with another romantic setting. I placed the food on the table, and went to their now shared room. I forced them to sleep together, and do what Naruto always told me about. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Breakfast is ready!" I said. I heard a bit of rustling. Then the door opened, revealing my mom covering her neck. I grinned, "What's wrong with your neck, mom~?" I ask. Her face turned red, "I-I just scratched it, an-and it's pretty hurt." She said. "You don't have to lie~. Lemme see those hickeys!" I said, and moved her hand. Except, I saw a scratch on her neck and bits of blood was dripping out. "A-Ah! I'm so sorry! L-Lemme help!" I said, but then I saw Itachi pop up behind her. 

[I was watching Boruto episode 15, and when I saw Sasuke I raged!!!!!!]

"It's fine, Inamake I'll take care of it." He said. I nodded. Everyone sat in the living room, as Itachi had everything prepared. "Just do what we use to do when we were younger." Itachi said. Mom nodded, and faced towards him. Then she looked him in the eyes.

"Inamake... When we were younger, your mother would get hurt a lot." He said.

~Flashback~

"Douchebags..." (Y/N) said, as she had a cut on her arm. It was a large gash on her fore-arm. I sighed, as I grabbed a cotton ball and put some alcohol on it. "It was suppose to be a hand-to-hand combat training, but the guy pulled out a kunai, and caught me in surprise." She said. "Never let your guard down." I said, as I dabbed it on her arm. She hissed. "(Y/N)..." I said. She looked at me in the eyes. "Focus on me, nothing else." I said. She nodded, and never lost eye contact. I continued to clean up her wound, she winced, but never lost eye contact. I then got the bandages, and started to wrap up her arm. I tighten the bandages, and looked at her. "You did good." I said, she smiled and nodded.

~Flashback Over~

I smiled, as he told the story. He finished up helping my mom. "Ah! Thanks Itachi! I feel so much better." My mom said. I watched as they smiled at each other. "You make each other very happy." I said. They looked at me. "Of course, he's my friend." Mom said. I shook my head, "No, I don't want that." I said. "What?" She ask.

"It's time for you to move on from dad. I know how much you loved him and missed him everyday, but I can see how happy Itachi makes you." I said. "Inam--." I cut her off. "Please! Please! Please! Please! Go out with Itachi! It's obvious that he likes you, and I see how you look at each other! He cares a lot about you! Please, just tell him that you love him!" I shouted. She stared at me.

"(Y/N)..." Itachi said, catching out attention. We both looked at him. He leaned in close to her face, and I heard him say. "I love you, I always have and always will." He says, and kisses her. I saw her face turn red. I grinned, "YAY!" I shout. "Now! When do I get some siblings?" I ask, which caused them both to look at me. "Did I ruin the moment?" I ask. My mother giggled, and nodded. "Oh...Sorry, continued." I said, and went to my room.

[This was the final of Playing Cupid! I'm pretty much pleased, with this chapter. It's 5:14 in the morning ;-;. I can't have a decent sleep anymore]