Training!

It was early in the morning, I was already out of bed. Itachi was surprisingly still sleeping. I smiled, walking into Inamake's room. I smiled, looking at him snore lightly. "Inamake..." I said. I slowly walked up to his bed, until I recognized that it was actually Inamake. "Hiya!" I heard a familiar battle cry, from behind me. Inamake threw his kunai's at me. I dodged them, he then sent a kick towards my way. I quickly grabbed his foot, and then I grabbed his arm turning him upside down. "Nice try, but be a bit more quieter... That was very impressive though." I said. He smiled, "Thanks, Itachi helped me with the plan." He said, I turned and saw Itachi's small smirk. "Ah, no wonder." I said.

"You don't think I can do it by myself?" He asked, as I dropped him. "Ouch." He said. "No, I do, just not like this." I said, and smiled. He smiled, "Lets do this!" He said, putting his fist out. I pumped my fist with his, and I smiled. Me, Itachi, and Inamake headed outside. We decided to eat after training. The yard was clear, just grass, river, and tree's here and there. I stood there and watched as Inamake got into a stance. "Come at me." I said. He grinned, and ran at me. "Clone jutsu!" He said, making three clones of himself. They nodded at each other, and spread out. Each taking a side of me. They all came at me at once, I smiled, and I quickly took out all of them in a flash of light. Inamake flew across the yard, catching himself. He bounced off a tree, and then head towards me with a kick. I grabbed his foot, and threw him on the ground, but he went poof. "Clone..." I said, as I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I slid across the feild, stomping my foot on the ground stopping. Inamake kicked me in the head... "Impressive..." I said, and smiled. He grinned and laughed.

"MUD WAVE!" I shouted, pressing my hand on to the ground creating a wave of mud, heading towards Inamake. He gasped, and was too slow to jump. The wave settled, as I looked at Inamake covered in mud. "Unfair..." He said. "What? You have to win." I said and smiled laughing. "Your mother was always obsessed with winning." Itachi said and chuckled. I blushed and smiled. I then heard Inamake gasped. "CAN YOU TWO FIGHT!??!" He ask and shouted. I looked at Itachi, "It's been a pretty long time since me and him fought." I said, "Sure, you up for it Ita?" I asked, and laughed. Inamake smiled at him, "Please!" He begged.

Itachi sighed, "I guess so..." He said, standing in front of me. Inamake went to go sit on the porch. I smiled, "This time... I'm not sick." I said, he chuckled and smiled. "Fortunately." He said. He took a deep breath and opened his eye's activating his sharingan. "Here's a lesson Inamake, don't look a Uchiha in the eye's." I said, looking away. "Can you fight with your eye's closed, (Y/N)?" Itachi asked. "Oh, you don't know the half of it, don't go easy on me either." I said. Over the year's, I have been practicing enhancing my other senses when Inamake's at school or when I don't have a mission.

I focused on hearing, I heard the tree's and leaves. Then I let out a quick punch, my arm was grabbed, I then threw another punch which was grabbed.I then quickly kicked up, kicking him in the face. I then flipped off his body, I then took a deep breath. I smelt something... Good, Itachi always smelt good. [That sounds weird -_-, ya weirdos] I then turned swiftly, and grabbed my kunai's and threw it. Poof.

I then swiftly turned, and threw more in several area's. All poofs. Then I quickly jumped into the tree's and punched really hard. "That would really hurt, (Y/N)." Itachi said, as I pulled away. "Your gonna have to open your eye's." He said. "Ha, so funny." I said, as I swung my foot hitting him. He then flew to the ground. I then bounced off the tree and then I quickly threw a punch, with Itachi grabbing it and flipping me over. I then smiled, and said, "I love you~." I then felt his grip soften a bit. I grabbed his arm and flipped him on to his stomach. I opened my eye's and sat on him, "Ha! Aren't you proud Inamake!?" I shouted happily. He cheered, "Wow! Your really strong mom!" He said. I giggled, as I got off Itachi and helped him up. His eye's were back to normal. I glanced and saw Inamake already back in the house.

I smiled, and pecked Itachi's lips. "I love you too." He said, as we walked back inside.

[I think next chapter will probably be a bit better than this, also thank you for the 100 and something views, I believe that's how many, and this book is almost tied up with my Kakashi Hatake boyfriend scenarios. I'm also thinking about, if your interested in Kakashi more, then I'll make a Kakashi x Reader book that's a bit just like this.]