For You, The Family

[Took 15 minutes to find a good one^^] [Final Chapter]

I sighed, as I watched Kakashi and Inamake train. I couldn't train with him today, I can't... Focus, without thinking about Itachi.

[Inamake POV]

Me and Kakashi sat down under a tree, far away from mother while our shadow clones trained. "So, Inamake tell me about your plan." Kakashi said.

"I want to reunite my mother and father, once again. I talked to Itachi, a few days ago, and I told him, to compromise with the village, the hokage. Do you think Hokage Tsunade will understand?" I asked.

"She might, if he explains reasoning and everything, and has his plan thought out, she might consider allowing him back into the village, when he regains trust." He said. "Although, he didn't harm the village, he only killed his clan, in exchange to save the village, I believe he will be allowed to come back. He will be a great assist to the village, but he will be putting himself in danger." Danger? "How?" I asked. "His brother, his brother Sasuke is out looking for him, and will trace him back to here. Putting the village in danger also."

"Even though.... He left mom, but we can get through it! We'll be able to fight off Sasuke! Mom is strong, and knows how to fight an Uchiha, and dad he can do it also!" I shouted, and grinned at Kakashi. He chuckled, "I like how your already calling him, dad when you only spent a summer with him." He said. I smiled, "I believe, that he will make everything alright again. I have faith in him and my mother." I said, Kakashi chuckled. "I like that." He said.

[Your POV]

I already realized it was Kakashi's and Inamake's clones. I spotted them chatting, I didn't know what they were talking about nor cared. Actually... I do care, I'm just a bit upset after what happened. Never felt the same.

[Tsunade POV]

"Is he really coming?" Shizune asked. I nodded, laying my head on my hand, "Yes, I agreed to meeting him, so that we can talk." I said, "So, please leave the room." I told her and then looked at her.She was about to protest, until she sighed and left the room. "You can come in now." I said, then appeared Itachi. In his Akatsuki cloak, "What do you want, Itachi Uchiha?" I asked. "I'm here... Because I want to return to the village."He said. "You want return for your ex and your child? I am aware, that (Y/N) Uzumaki and Inamake Uzumaki is your family. Well what's left of it." I said. "But, why should I let you return to the village? You did kill your whole entire clan." I stated.

He then started explaining why he did, and what he did behind the scenes.

"I killed my clan, because I was instructed to by Danzo, but I had to save my brother, the third Hokage promised to keep Sasuke safe, I then killed my whole clan. Years of being involved in the Akatsuki, I managed to keep the Akatsuki from attacking the village, and I have been giving information about the Akatsuki to the third." He explained.

"What about you and the Akatsuki? Are you still involved." I asked.

"Of course not, I came back, to get (Y/N) back and reunite with my family. I don't wish to put them in anymore danger. I quit the Akatsuki, which now is putting the village in danger, but I think we will be able to defeat them. I know all secrets and weaknesses of the members in the Akatsuki. We have also strong enough shinobi in the village to defeat the Akatsuki." He said.

I thought for a bit. This is a major decision, allow Itachi Uchiha into the village, and have him tell us everything about the Akatsuki or kick him out of the village and never let him return no matter the means. "Itachi Uchiha... You may stay in the village, but for an entire year you will work to regain the trust of the village back, but you will not be allowed to be on any missions or anything involving fighting. Just for one entire year... Hm... We'll also get you a new headband, to be generous of your information." I said. "Now, you may go." He was already gone.