Weird Feeling...

I yawned and stretched on the couch. I was bored out of my mind, Itachi and Inamake went into the woods to go get some wood. We wanted to light up the fireplace for once. I yawned, and stood up off the couch. Immediately getting this weird feeling... As if I was being watched. I walked over to the window and looked around. Until I stopped at something that looked unordinary, something that looked like a red cloud. It looked... Familiar.

I then heard the back door creak open. "Mom! We got wood!" Inamake shouted. I turned my attention away from the window and I walked into the kitchen. I saw Inamake and Itachi carrying stacks of wood. "Aw~. My two favorite boys got so much wood~." I cooed. Inamake smiled as Itachi chuckled. "We're gonna start it up tonight." Itachi said. I nodded, "O-Oh, Itachi can we go talk in our room?" I ask. He nods placing the wood on the ground, as we walked to our room. I closed the door behind us. "What do you wanna talk about?" He ask. "While y'all were gone, I felt like I was being watched..." I said. "Watched?" He ask. I nodded. "Then I looked out the window, and I saw a red cloud. It reminded me of something like... That clan you were a part of." I said, and sighed a bit worried.

Itachi looked me in my eyes, and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, (Y/N)." He said. I sighed, but nodded. "Fine." I said. He pecked my lips, and then left the room. I sighed, I then left the room. I joined Itachi and Inamake, as they started setting up the fireplace. I smiled, as they worked together. "We'll light this up are this later." Itachi said. Inamake grinned and nodded. Inamake turned around, and smiled at me. "We did a good job mom!" Inamake said happily. "Yup." I said, and returned the smile.

"Hey, I just remembered something I brought!" I said, running into the room. I grabbed my bag, and I looked around in, and then I pulled out a photo album. I walked back up to the living room, and I sat on the couch. Patting both sides of me. Itachi sat on one side, and put his arm around my shoulder, as Inamake sat on the other side.

"This is a photo album of pictures I took or were token." I said, and smiled at the two. "Oh! I wanna see!" Inamake said. I smiled, and opened it. Revealing a picture of me and Itachi when we were younger. "Who's that?" Inamake asked. "That's me and Itachi." I said, as I shown him another picture of me with my foot on a boy. "What happened there?" Inamake asked. "This boy kept on talking about Uchiha's or specifically me, and your mother got angry." Itachi explained. I smiled, "I've seen him around too! He's a gardener!" I said, and laughed. Itachi smiled a bit and chuckled.

I then flipped through the book, and stopped at a picture of me kissing Itachi's cheek. "Oh~!?" Inamake cooed. "H-Heh... I loved teasing Itachi back then, and I would give him small kisses on the cheek." I said. I then flipped through, and I stopped at a picture of Inamake's birth certificate. "Inamake Kanaru Uchiha-Uzumaki. Born October nineteenth, in Kohona Hospital" I said. "Wait! Uchiha-Uzumaki? I thought it was only Uzumaki?" Inamake asked. "No, people only said Uzumaki, cause that's your current parent and much more shorter to say." I explained. "Oh..." Inamake said. I then flipped through and saw a picture of Inamake's first birthday party. There was cake on his face. Naruto and Kakashi came. I smiled at this memory.

[Memory's are gonna be continued in the next chapter, a chill chapter]