Chapter Four: Memories

Italics will be your memory's and bold will be Itachi's

"Bye guys! Behave Inamake!" I shouted as they all waved goodbye. For the weekend and the next week, Inamake and Team Kakashi will be gone to a hot springs. I had my day planned out. Go into the woods and relax. I even got a few days off. I was ready to leave my house. I just wanted to make sure everything was clean and neat, before I left. I walked upstairs, and looked in my room first. It was neat. Then I stepped into Inamake's room, good thing he cleaned it before he left. I then looked around the rest of the house. Neat. Good. I sighed, and looked at a picture of me and Inamake, smiling at the camera a bit goofy. I smiled a bit and said to myself "I hope Inamake and the other's are having fun..." I sighed, and left the house.

~Inamake POV~

"Inamake! Look at those hotties!" Naruto pointed at a group of ladies that were laughing. "Lets go talk to them!" I shouted happily before Uncle Kakashi picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, "I promised your mother, you won't get into any trouble. And, your not gonna get into trouble for peeking on girls, and you too NARUTO!" He shouted at Naruto, Naruto pouted and sulked behind us.

~Your POV~

I sat behind a tree that provided me shade, and my lunch was right next to me. "I use to love coming to this spot when I was younger." I said, to myself... Once again.

"Ain't this peaceful Itachi?" I asked looking at him. He nodded and smiled a bit at me. "Very." He said. "Itachi?" I asked, looking at him. He hummed a yes. "Do you ever have that feeling or wish? T-That you just want to get away from everything... A-And, start a new, like get away from the life you live now and live it with someone you love and r-raise a family together..." I trailed off. He took a bit to think. "Yes actually sometimes... But, not all the time, I can't desert my village, I'm in ANBU, I want to take care of my brother too, and I don't want to leave you..." He said, as he caressed my cheek and kissed me. I blushed and kissed back. He then pulled away. "Someday... We'll raise a family together... Our first kid will be raised differently from me. I want them to be playful, kind, and not very quiet." He said and smiled at me, I smiled back as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, as I sighed happily.

"Memories... Me, and Itachi always came here... Just to get away." I sighed, as my eye's closed. Then my eye's shot open quickly, feeling a presence in front of me. "Hello... (Y/N)..." The voice said slowly. I looked up and saw the same coat I saw about a week ago. Then I looked farther up, seeing the face of the Uchiha I once loved...Itachi... "Why are you here?" I glared at the man. "To see my son... And, you..." He said. I sighed and looked away. "Itachi... You are not the man I once loved... Or the man who my son knows of. The old Itachi cared, stayed with his village, didn't fight against it... The old Itachi LOVED this village..." I said. He sighed. He kneeled down to my height, and said, "I love this village... I do..." I glanced at him. "Sorry to disappoint... But, your son is on vacation with Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura." I said. "You trust them to keep him safe?" He asked. "What do you know about him? He's very capable to protect himself! And, I trust them! Kakashi and Naruto was both here while I was pregnant with your child!" I shouted at him.

I felt his stare deepen on me. "What is his name again?" He asked. "Inamake..." I said. He chuckled and smirked, "You always loved that name..." He said.

We held hands walking around the village, "You know... When we get older, and maybe if destiny's right... We'll get married and I'm actually hoping our first kid will be a boy, cause I always loved the name Inamake..." I smiled at Itachi. He chuckled and said, "I like that name, it sounds nice, but hun?" He asked. "Yes?" I hummed. "What if it's a girl?" He asked. "Then we'll name her Tamachi." He then picked me up and spun me around. I laughed, as he placed me back on the ground. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "Cause, I can't wait to raise a family with you." He said, as we both smiled at each other happily.