Extra (Oneshot): Competition {Itachi x Reader x Shisui} {Modern}

{Modern, high school AU, and remember, Itachi & Reader are younger than Shisui, so I'm gonna make Reader and Itachi 16 (juniors), and Shisui will be 18 (senior) (I tried to look in my character databook, but Shisui wasn't in it.) But, anyways enjoy~.)

"Today, we are going to do a project with a partner. I will be assigning partners, based on grades in the class." The teacher said as he picked up his clipboard. "This would hopefully eliminate the chances of people not doing any of the work and still getting credit."

"Once I call your name and your partner's name come up and grab a packet and start to work on your project together." He said and looked at his clipboard.

"First, highest grades... Uchiha Itachi, and Uzumaki (Y/N)." He called out.

I got out of my seat and walked up to the front, but Itachi beat me there since I was sitting in the back.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Nice to get to work with you. I hope we get the best grade and make the best project!" I cheered happily.

He gave a small smile and nodded.

Our teacher handed us each a packet, that described our project. I then smiled at him, before going to my seat.

I sat down and looked at my packet.

Huh, an advertisement project.

We had to create an ad for anything of our choice.

I wonder what Itachi would choose...

End of Class

The bell rung, meaning class was over and the teacher was telling everyone goodbye and to work on their project.

I got out of my seat and started to pack up all of my stuff.

"(Y/N)."

I looked up and saw Itachi, I smiled.

"Hi."

He smiled a bit.

"Hey, so I had a few things to ask you." He said.

"Okay, let's walk and talk," I said, slinging my book bag over my shoulder.

He nodded, as we headed for the door.

"So, what did you want to ask?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to..." He trailed off.

He stopped walking, as we stood in front of the door. I looked at him, "something wrong?" I asked.

"Just waiting for you to go first." He said.

"Hm? Oh! You're a chivalrous man, huh?" I joked and walked through the door. He chuckled and joined me at my side as we walked.

"Okay, continue," I told him.

"Okay, the first thing I wanted to ask, is if you have any idea what you would want to do?" He asked, and looked at me as we walked.

"Hm... Not really, I was going to offer something simple and easy, but I don't think you would want something simple and easy." I said.

"I didn't think you knew me." He chuckled.

I smiled and shook my head.

"So, I read through the packet, and our teacher said we could either advertise a real product or make our own pretend company and advertise a fake product," I said. "So, we can make our own company and advertise a fake product," I suggested.

"Hm, I like that idea." He said.

I nodded. "Okay, sounds good. Any other questions?" I asked.

"Yes. Like... Two or three..." He muttered, then cleared his throat. "Okay, second question. Contact? How should we keep in contact?" He asked.