Photo Album

[Continued from last chapter]

~Flashback~

"Thank you so much Naruto and Kakashi for coming!" I smiled, as they both walked into the house with gifts. "No problem! Oh, Sakura said she couldn't come today, cause she had to do something for grandma." Naruto said. I smiled and nodded. "But she did have a gift." Kakashi said, holding up a pink box. "Ah! Tell her I said thank you!" I said, and led them into the living room. Where little Inamake was playing with little toy ninjas. "My favorite baby cousin!" Naruto said, running over to Inamake picking him up. "Your only cousin Naruto..." I said, and sweat-dropped. He laughed, "I know, but your my cousin also~." He said. I laughed, as me and Kakashi sat on the couch.

"How's it been?" Kakashi asked. "It's been pretty good. Inamake has his ups and downs." I said, and smiled watching Naruto play with Inamake. "That's good." He chuckled. "Your a bit of a mess." He says, my hair was messy, I was covered in flour, and I had bags under my eyes. "Well... It's kinda hard being a single parent, plus to a kid that has my energy." I said. He laughed. "Someday, I'll come and pick Inamake up, and you can relax." He offered. "Really?" I ask. He nodded, "Of course." He said. I smiled, "Thank you!" I said. I then stood up, "Okay! I made some cake and then we can open some presents!" I said, "YES! CAKE!" Naruto yelled happily. Inamake lifted his arms up in the arm, while Naruto was holding him. I smiled, and grabbed Inamake taking them into the kitchen.

I sat Inamake in his high chair, "Okay gather around." I told them placing down a camera. Kakashi and Naruto stood on each side of Inamake. I smiled, "Okay, on three." I said. "One... Two... Three!" I said, as we all started singing Inamake happy birthday. After we finished singing, I had Naruto blow out the candle for Inamake. I then cut everyone a slice. "Here Inamake~." I cooed giving him his slice. Inamake gave me a toothless smile and then all of a sudden he smashed his face into the cake. I then busted out into laughter, as he lifted his face filled with cake. We all were laughing. "T-That's not how you eat Inamake." I told him. He smiled, as I picked up the camera, and then I took a picture of the three of them.

~Flashback Over~

I smiled, as I flipped to the next picture. It showed Inamake pulling on Kakashi's hair. "That was funny!" I said, and went to the next picture, and it showed a picture, of Itachi in mud.

~Flashback~

It was raining outside, and Itachi was spending the night over at my house. "Itachi! I'm hungry!" I whined, as he was reading on the couch. He closed his book and looked at me. "You want me to go get you some food?" He asked, I nodded, "Yea, please~?" I asked. He sighed, "Sure." He said, and stood up. I smiled, as he slipped his shoes on. "Don't forget your umbrella!" I told him. "I don't need it." He said, walking outside. I opened the door, "Wait Itachi!" I said, as I grabbed an umbrella. "I don't want you getting sick. Catch!" I said, and I tossed him the umbrella. He tried to catch it, but instead he fell into the mud. I laughed, and I looked around for m camera. I found it, and I went back and I quickly took a picture.

~Flashback Over~

"That was embarrassing..." Itachi said. I laughed, and flipped the page. Revealing a picture of me and Inamake visiting Shisui's grave.

~Flashback~

"Look Inamake, this is your Uncle Shisui grave." I said, holding the four year old's hand. "Why is Uncle Shisui in there?" Inamake asked. "Oh he's not in there... They never really found his body, but he is dead." I said, and sadly smiled. "Oh... Can I place the flowers now?" Inamake asked. I nodded, and smiled. He placed the flowers down on his grave. "Oh, I wanna take a picture." I said. I told Inamake to get in position, while I placed the camera on the ground, and I kneeled slightly behind Shisui grave. I smiled, as the picture was taken.

~Flashback Over~

Itachi kissed my cheek, and whispered, "Thank you." I smiled and nodded, as I continued sharing more memories with the two. My two favorite boys.

[So, this chapter was just a bit short, but I'm planning on making the next chapter a bit longer and more dramatic. I feel as if I put no effort into this chapter ;-;]