My New Boss (Yandere!Itachi x...

Galing kay LeviniaClio17

You and Sasuke are 27 and have a child together and are a married couple. You work for Akatsuki Inc a big and... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15(Final)

Part 9

26.5K 449 1.6K
Galing kay LeviniaClio17

*🍋lemon chapter🍋* (this is gonna be a forced lemon so yeah)

~one hour later~
Your P.O.V.
I have no idea what time it is. And I have no clue if Aika was ok.

I can't take it. I've been in here too long.

I just...I just want to see my daughter and Sasuke.

'Please...I want to leave. I'm scared. What will Itachi do to me? Will I see them agai-' I was inturuppted when I here the door opening up again and my heart skipped a beat.

"Hello dear. I hope your settling in alright." I hear Itachi's voice say as he comes closer after locking the door.

He sits on the bed next to me.

Then he notices the tears coming down my face. I was so scared of what might happen. I can't even talk.

Then he pulled his hand up to my cheek rubbing it ever so gently with his nuckles.

No he doesn't deserve to touch me like that!

I swat his hand away with my own and quickly stood up to get away from him only to be pulled back by my wrist.

That's when he raised his hand in anger and struck the side of my face.

It was so strong that I fell to the floor crying in pain.

Followed by a kick to my stomach.

Why? Why was he doing this?

"You have no right to hit me! Do it again and you'll never live to see another day!" He yelled.

I didn't respond though I just cried.

Itachi stepped closer and pulled me by my (h/c) hair and threw me onto the bed.

He climbed on top of my body and trapped me underneath him.

Slowly his fingers traced over my body and eventually he started to unbutton my blouse revealing my black lacy bra.

"Ahhh! Stop! Let me go Itachi! I-im not doing this!" I screamed while trying to push him away.

"That's too bad. You really have no say (y/n). This is happening whether you like it or not. Now..." Itachi pulls out a silver knife.

I could feel the cold steel of the knifr pressing against my neck leaving a small amount of blood on my skin.

"I suggest you don't fight me and just take it ok. If you want to see your daughter again that is."

My face was full of tears as he pressed the knife a little harder into my neck till I agreed.

I only nodded as more sobs escaped my mouth.

"Good." Itachi smirked.

He brought his knife down to my chest and slowly his knife cut the middle of my bra revealing my now naked breast.

'Please someone...Sasuke...help me...'

Sasuke's P.O.V.
I brought Aika home and I told her to take a shower real quick.

I took out my phone and called (y/n).

The phone was ringing but she didn't pick up. I sended her a couple of texts hoping she will answer.

I looked out the window. It's already dark out.

(y/n) please hurry and come home. Please be safe.

Your P.O.V.
Itachi leaned down to my face. His lips started to nibble at my neck. Searching for my soft spot.

When he found it I could feel the ugly smirk of his against my skin.

"Found it." He said before he abused the spot. Sucking and biting the area leaving a horrible purple bruise.

Thankfully he stopped when he heard a phone ringing that sounded like...my phone!

He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the screen.

It was definitely my phone. I recognized the design of the phone case.

When he looked at the screen he growled in disgust.

I was brave enough to finally talk now. I have to ask. I have to know who is calling.

"W-Who is it?" I stuttered as I moved my arms to cover my chest.

He looked at me then said "It's your husband."

"Itachi p-please can I-I talk to him."

"I'll let you when you deserve it...for now just focus on me." He threw the phone on the other side of the room then went back to kissing my jawline after he removed my arms forcefully from my chest.

I was ready to scream in anger when he placed his pale hand over my mouth.

"Don't try to scream. I mean it." He said.

I felt his other hand traveling down my waist and stopped at the button of my pants.

With one quick move he unbuttoned them but before he continued he got himself up a little and started to remove his shirt as well.

I watched him undress while a huge blush went across my face.

He only smirked as he undid his pants and mine.

He grabbed the knife that laid next to my head and cut off my matching underwear.

I was fully naked while he was only in his boxers.

Itachi started to massage and kiss my breasts.

With every suck and lick from his moist lips I shivered in disgust.

I didn't want this. I didn't want it at all. I love Sasuke not him. If Sasuke finds out what will he think of me? Will he think of me as some slut? A cheater?

Itachi noticed that I was thinking of something else and not paying any attention to him so he squeezed my left breast hard which only made me gasp.

Now that he had my attention he brought his lips to mine and engulfed me in a kiss. A kiss I did not enjoy. A kiss that didn't come from Sasuke.

I kept my mouth closed but he bit my bottom lip hard and when he had the chance he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

He finally released. Our breathing hard and heavy.

"P-please can w-we stop now Itachi?" I asked.

"(y/n) I think it's about time for you to pleasure me now." He smirked.

All of a sudden I felt him pull me off the bed and onto my knees. He grabbed a fist full of my hair after he took his boxers off.

He brought my blushing red face closer to his very large member.

"Go on." He smiled wickedly.

With tears covering my face I begged him to let me go but he only got annoyed. He pushed my head forward. His member now in my mouth he continued to push my head foward and backwards.

"Ah (y/n)~" He cooed.

"I like seeing you on your knees like this love." He said.

After a minute or two he let go of me.

"Swallow it." He glared at me.

I did as he told. I wiped away the extra cum from the corner of my lips.

He pulled me back onto the bed where he positioned himself in front of me.

"N-no please! Itachi don't! I can't do this to Sasuke! Please!!!" I yelled.

"Sorry love but...your mine. And I don't care what you say. I'm taking you right here and now. Don't worry in time you will learn to love me as much as I love you."

"Never." I said.

He whispered in my ear "We'll see love."

He pushed himself inside me and he immediately went to full speed without letting me adjust to his size.

I screamed in pain.

"Mmm your t-tight (y/n)~"

He went faster.

"Ahh~ ah! I-itachi! S-stop!" I screamed.

He only went harder.

He gripped my waist tighter digging his nails into my skin.

The sound of our bodies and our screams and grunts was the all that could be heard in this room.

That's when I felt my climax starting to come.

"I-Itachi I-im gonna cu-" before I could finished he pulled his member out and let his cum fall onto my stomach.

His body fell next to mine.

I turned my face away from him. My body felt disgusted. I tried to convince myself that I didn't enjoy that time at all.

I sobbed into my hands when I felt a blanket cover me and Itachi's arm slide around my waist.

He kissed the back of my head.

"Good night love."

I was too exaused to respond to him. It's not like I would want to anyway.

I could only think about Sasuke and Aika.

I just want to see them again.

After all these thoughts running through my mind I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep.

A/n: please forgive me reader-chan! I know I haven't been updating for awhile and I am very sorry. I kinda lost inspiration for this story but I refuse to give up! Anyway I promise I will update the next part tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed this horrible lemon! Good bye for now!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

182K 10.1K 145
Falling in love and finding the person we want to pass the rest of our life is what everyone wants, but what's about when you find yourself put in an...
1.7M 47.2K 31
(Y/N) Aiyakami, a girl with whom the whole village is in love. Her parents left her at a young age, but she had everyone from the village, at least...
13.4K 472 9
You are the eldest daughter of your parents, having a younger sister and brother, growing up in a house full of fights and quarrels between your pare...
36.5K 540 18
Everything like it should be. My brother finally returned home. He has a beautiful wife and talented son around Sarada age. We all live happily under...