My mafia man...

By Adelineboss

What happens when your bestfriend leaves you and pops up fifteen years later asking for you? This; gang wars... More

[1]
chapter 2- regret
chapter 3: embarrassment
chapter 4: distress
chapter 5: disbelief
chapter 6: untrustworthy
chapter 7: worry
chapter 8: thankful
chapter 9: happiness
chapter 10: broken heart
chapter 11: heart ache
chapter 12: drama
Chapter 13- scared
Chapter 14- apology
Chapter 15- trust
Chapter 16- precision
Chapter 17- shock
Chapter 18- tipsy
Chapter 19- remember
Chapter 20- anger
Chapter 22- classy
Chapter 23- badass
Chapter 24- lifeless
Chapter 25- romance
Chapter 26- memories
Chapter 27- big day
Chapter 28- organisation
Chapter 29- jealousy
Chapter 30- beauty
Chapter 31- treasured
Chapter 32- relieved
Chapter 33- playfulness
Chapter 34- fighter
Chapter 35- revenge
Chapter 36- organisation
Chapter 37- disorientated
Chapter 38- joyful
Chapter 37- love

Chapter 21- interupted

11.4K 269 13
By Adelineboss

CHAPTER 21- interupted

Hey guys!

Hope your enjoying the book! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but yeah here it is!

Recommendations;

'The baby project' by Droppedjem

'Temporally his' by lalamusicisme

'The redd brothers' by country_girl21

'Boys and detentions' by nami98

'Slave to the geek' by cheekychaps

'New hope' by viper5150

'In it for the long run' by elenio19

READ VOTE COMMENT

SABxx

.

.

.

.

Addie's POV

Jesse and I have been the cutest little couple. He proposed to me on Saturday and it was the best we went for dinner and then clubbing! My two favourite things: food and night clubs! Great mix don't you think. Not the sarcasm.

Jesse and I relaxed Sunday afternoon after meeting Cynthia and Marco and then sadly on Monday he had to go to work. It's now Friday and I am bored as hell! I just sit at home and watch the Kardashians,oh and my neighbour is having an affair so I have been sitting in the drive way all week trying to listen so when Jesse comes home I make him park in the street so his car doesn't make any noises while I'm listening.

'I will be home by 5 babe,so we can do what ever tonight....😏

Jesse'

He and I haven't done the deed yet, but trust me I want to, I'm just not mentally prepared. I guess. Maybe. I'm not sure!

'Good, because we are going out tonight... OUT

Addie'

I'm way too bored violet keeps hanging out with Johnny, Sivana has been under her giant rock of Seinfeld marathons and Marco and Cynthia had to attend some boxing crap. But they got back last night!

Lightbulb. We should have a fun night out, all of us we can go clubbing. Deal with it I love to go too night clubs.

I decided to ring Marco.

Marco- hello?

Me- dude don't you have caller ID

Marco- yeah,but it could have been a random who picked up your phone

Me-anyway, what are you doing tonight

Marco- well it sounds like we are going to go clubbing tonight

Me-how did you know

Marco- I know you too well. Where,when and who

Me- 6.30, it's at 'club midnight' and it will be me, Jesse,Cynthia, violet, Johnny, Sivana and you.

Marco- who is Johnny and Sivana?

Me- Oh god let me explain. Johnny is the new guy at the gym, violets boyfriend, Jesse cousin and sivana's twin brother. Got that.

Marco- just about, want me to pick you up or Jesse taking you.

Me- jesses will probably take me, don't worry you will get to see your boyfriend!

Marco-yeah whatever, I gotta go

Me-bye.

Every time Jesse is on his phone, ignoring me, he is texting Marco so we call them a couple they sorta have a bromance, it's cute but getting seriously annoying. I don't know if he should have married me or Marco....

My phone beeped and I got a message from Jesse.

'Im sorry babe, I won't be home until 6. Marco told me were going clubbing and he said he is gonna pick us up.

Jesse'

I looked down at my phone and the time was 4, meh I've got nothing else to do I guess I could get ready now but really slowly.

I ran upstairs, we do sleep together but nothing happens. Jesse was such a messy person when I walked into my room his shoes and shirts were scattered everywhere, me being a neat freak decided to clean the room, I just can't handle not being organised.

I stripped off and jumped in the shower, reminiscing the past two weeks. I think I was in there too long because the water started to get cold.

So I jumped out and turned my music on in the bathroom, me being a smart person bought another phone dock and put in the bath room. I blasted 'burn by Ellie Goulding'

I sung at the top of my lungs, yes I sing and dance around my bathroom. I was doing my Elvis disco moves and a I turned around I bumped into a shirtless wall, that had arms that wrapped around my waist.

"Why is it I catch you either singing or naked. Actually both!" Jesse leant down and pecked my lips.

He handed my a towel which I wrapped my self in before wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands around my waist.

"Which one would you prefer me naked or my wonderful singing, oh and think wisely" I pressed my hips against his making him smirk.

"Oh Addie, choices choices choices" he rubbed my sides.

"Let me get something more than a towel then you can decide" I let go of him and waked into the walk in robe pulling out a loose tank top and black short shorts.

When I walked into the bedroom Jesse was lying in the middle of the bed I walked up so I was near the end of the bed. He jumped off and came and stood in front of me returning to our original position, "have you chosen one" I asked.

"Oh I have, but are you ready for that" he tried to sound sexy but all I could hear was concern.

I jumped up on him so my legs wrapped around his waist making him grab my thighs.

"Ready if you are"

~Two hours later~

"I'm tired" I whined as I cuddled into Jesse, he had he arm wrapped around my waist bringing me close to him.

"I'm still high as! Let's do something come on Addie" he said shacking me around, I just rolled over and curled up.

"Now Jesse I'm tired, that's tiring work" I grumbled as I stared up at him, he leaned down and placed his hands on my sides and just when I was about to question him he started to tickle me.

"JESSE! GET OFF! HELP! GET OFF YOU SPAZ" I yelled as I cried at the laughter/pain coming from me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TOO HER" Marco shouted, jesse instantly jumped off me and slid on his track suit pants while I threw his T-shirt on so it covered me up.

"Marco, it's nothing serious" Jesse tried to calm him down,Marco was face to face with Jesse.

Next thing you know Marco has thrown a punch at him and Jesse is on the floor. Marco jumps onto Jesse beating the shit out of his ribs.

"MARCO YOU DICKHEAD GET OFF HIM!" I shouted and kicked him in the side of his ribs making him wince and fall off Jesse. Jesse jumped up and I grabbed him.

"What the hell Adeline! He was raping you" Marco was pointing at Jesse, Jesse just laughed, "what you think this is funny!"

Marco went to go for it again but I stood I front of Jesse. "Marco he wasn't raping me" I tried to persuade him.

"Then what was he doing"'Marco took a step back.

" WE WERE DOING....STUFF.....YOU KNOW..." I lost my tough facade but quickly regained it "NOW GET OUT TELL EVERYONE WE ARENT COMING TONIGH! LEAVE" I pointed to the door and a gobsmacked Marco just walked out silently.

I just yelled at my cousin, I would never have down that, I can't believe i just said that out loud too Marco, out of all people Marco!

"Neither," I looked at Jesse confused, "you said it out loud again" I just nodded.

"Well that was fun" I kissed him and then walked into the wardrobe.

"I could do that a lot more" he was rubbing my thighs from behind me, slowly moving his hands up to my butt just as it was about to land on my butt I grabbed his wrist and spun around.

"Uh uh, what's the rules"'I talked to him like he was a child.

"Why not, we are engaged." He used that excuse for everything

"Just because we are married doesn't mean you get a free pass"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 109 32
//DISCONTINUED// // C R I N G E // During the car ride home... wait- home? That prison that holds me captive is my home? So not only do I say tha...
766 44 36
A teenaged girl named Liv had Always wanted to be an exchange student. She was in for a wild ride when she found out the truth of her new host family...
93 0 14
(Book 2 from prisoned) The brothers lost hope finding there child baby mama for months after she ran out and never went back but went to the one thin...
7.3K 97 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...