hate to love you.

By hermosaddlovato

don't you just find it so hard to hate someone that you love? sounds crazy huh? demetria devonne lovato. yes... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
New Story
Mental Health Day :)

twenty-two

668 19 2
By hermosaddlovato

turns out i slept all through the night. who knew that a person could be so tired that they just sleep the night away?

oh, yeah. george committed suicide. and, it's my fault. there's school today, and i don't really wanna stay home.

i got ready and didn't even bother with makeup. what's the point? i grabbed my stuff and made my way down to dallas.

"hey..." i said to dallas while yawning.

"hi," she looked up at me drinking her coffee. then all of a sudden she screamed.

"i look that bad?" i said laughing.

"no, no. you look amazing like you always do. you know you don't have to go to school...?" she said focusing on me.

"oh, i know. i just want to. i mean, this is where he killed him self." i spoke.

"well then, i'm going to drive you." i nodded and we left to the car.

while we were in the car, dallas said something, "when you get home, i have a surprise for you. sorry, i have work though." she said. all i did was nod.

i know her job is important and it keeps the roof over our head, but she is really leaving me alone?

i got out of the car and told her bye making my way to my locker.

i reached my locker grabbing my things, hoping that al-

"well, hi there, gabi. or should i say... murderer." she said. i stopped. "w-what do you mean?" i said.

"cut the shit, you know what i mean. george left a note behind with his football team and your name was on there as the reason why he died. {a/n- no this is not supposed to be a different kind of reference to 13RW}.

"i am not the reason why he died. it was his choice to take his life, he could have gotten help for himself." i said with tears coming to my eyes.

"whatever, murderer." she said slamming me into my locker.

i sat there for a while with my hands covering my now wet face.

why am i so emotional over this? why am i acting like this? it's okay. i can get through the day.

the day seemed to go by so fast. many of the teachers called me over to their desk and asked if there was anything they could do, but i a politely declined.

all day i suffered with notes from ally and it tore me to pieces. i even decided to skip lunch.

i began my slow, but painful journey home. thinking about george and what i could've done to help him. i shouldn't have been such a bitch.

i went up to the door of our house and opened it. i went straight upstairs, but somebody called me and stopped me.

"so, you're not going to say hi to me at all?" she said smiling. my face lit up as i allowed myself to run downstairs and hug her.

"mads, i missed you so so much! omg talk to me..." i said and she obviously caught on to the fact that i was talking about rehab.

"well, it was stressful. they basically shoved food down my throat, and resisting the urge to cut was awful, but otherwise... things were okay. i met new friends." she said. i nodded and hugged her again.

she put her arm on my shoulder. "and how are things for you?" she said sympathetically.

"i'm doing fine." i huffed.

"and if you're not, just know that i will always be here for you. i know that i am younger, but we are closer than ever. and if you do feel the need to harm yourself please come to one of us, rehab is not a place you would like to go." she said laughing at the end making me laugh a bit too.

"thanks mads, love you." i said, we hugged and ended up getting snacks and watching t.v.

well, she ate snacks.

"ooh, drop dead diva?" she said smiling. "lets watch." i nodded and clicked on it.

i don't think i wanna go to school tomorrow. i don't wanna go back to that school at all now that i think about it.

we ended up falling asleep like that. for how long? idk.

a few hours later, i heard the tv go off and someone sit beside me. i woke up.

"it's late, go back to sleep. love you baby girl." dallas said and i nodded. well, i ain't gonna argue.

-----------------------------------

it's about five in the morning and all i see is a flash and dallas in my face.

"dallas, you know i hate pictures!" maddie whined. i giggled.

"well, y'all looked cute! this is going on twitter. time to get up for school gabi, and i have to go to work." she said.

i shook my head no. "i had a really rough day yesterday, can i stay home?" i said. she nodded.

"only if maddie is going to be here..." she said. maddie nodded and with that dallas left.

maddie got a text and her face dropped.

"who is that?" i asked. she looked at me.

"demi. she saw dallas' tweet and didn't know i was here and wants to hang out, but i told her i'm with you." she said.

"go ahead and hang out with her, i will be fine. after all i am the big sister." i said laughing.

"no, in all honesty, i'd rather be with you." she said. that's a shocker. i smiled.

"lets go get dressed. we're gonna go out." she said smirking. i nodded and went upstairs to get clothes.

we finally reached our destination which just so happened to be starbucks.

i ordered my usual and maddie ordered some frap which looked really bad. but, hey, never judge a drink by its cover.

we sat down and went on our phones, for a split second i looked up and then had to do a double take.

miley was standing there ordering. isn't she supposed to be in school? i kept my face covered, i don't want her to know i'm home even if she does know the situation.

i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"excuse me miss, but that drink isn't gonna hide your beautiful face." miley said smirking.

i laughed, trying to play it off.

"who was hiding? i was looking at the design of the cup." i said smiling.

"it's a blank, white cup. nice try. why aren't you in school?" she asked curiously, taking a sip of her drink.

"why... aren't you in school?" i said giving her a raised eyebrow.

"fair enough." she said sitting down.

"don't act dumb, miles. you know why i'm not in school, but please don't talk about it." i said. maddie looked up.

"hey, miley! when did you get here?" mads said. me and miley both let out a laugh.

miley rolled her eyes, and maddie shrugged her shoulders.

we continued to talk for a while before deciding it was time leave. workers were staring at us.

miley began to walk out before us. she turned around to face me.

"i'm sick." she said winking at me.

i nodded, laughed and then let with maddie.

we decided to go to skyzone and then return to the house to watch netflix and sleep.

before i knew it, mads and i were out like a light.

hmm, a text notification.

we'll get that in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 683 28
// BOOK FIVE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Less than a week after graduation, my girlfriend is in rehab and I've been thrown into the crazy and hectic world...
152K 2.8K 35
Imagines of the queen, Demi freaking Lovato !WARNING! Mention of sensitive topics and triggering chapters with inappropriate language and everything...
562K 13.6K 200
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please don't take any of my chapters and put them in your books without credit. ✨ Please check out book three i...
157K 3.3K 62
Hey I'm Skylar Jade Lovato. Yes as in Demi Lovato. Before you ask no I won't put in a good word for you for my sister. Why? because I hate her that's...