YouTube One-Shots (Book 2)

By faythyloo

Heyo! I didnt realize there was a limit to parts on these books, so I have reached that limit on the first on... More

A/N
SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 1)
Request - Enemies (Part 3)
Request - I Miss You
Request - Best Friends
Request - Maid Cafรจ
A/N 2 (Cards Against Humanity)
A/N 3
Request - Insane (Part 1)
A/N 4 (Tags)
Bedroom
Skater
Sound of Madness (Part 1)
A/N 6 (Tags)
Parts and Pieces (Part 1)
The Run and Go
A/N 7 (Tags)
Request - Fear (Part 2)
Request - Neko
Request - Allergies
Request - Happy Birthday
Request - Injury
Request - Feathers (Part 4)
Request - Bet
A/N 8
Movie Night
A/N 9
Request - Parts and Pieces (Part 2)
Request - Wolf in Frenzy
Brownies
Rivals
Warriors
Request - Ghosts (Part 3)
A/N 10
A/N 11 (Q/A)
A/N 12 (Tags)
Request - He's Mine
Request - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Request - Dominance
Request - Fragile (Part 1)
Convention
Request - Gangs
Request - Fragile (Part 2)
Request - Can't We All Get Along?
Request - First Meeting (Part 1)
A/N 13
Request - Cheesy (Part 1)
Request - Sound of Madness (Part 2)
Request - Insane (Part 2)
Request - Eggs (Part 1)
Request - Voices
A/N 14
Request - Eggs (Part 2)
Request - Heat
Request - First Meeting (Part 2)
A/N 15
A/N 16
Request - Cheesy (Part 2)
Request - Feathers (Part 5)
Request - SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 2)
A/N 17 (Requests)
Request - Fuck Up (Part 1)
Request - Vampire
Request - Fuck, Marry, Kill
A/N 18 (Requests)
Request - Pranks
Prop Hunt
A/N 19 (Requests)
Scared
Sleepy
A/N 20 (Requests)
Radio Hosts
A/N 21
A/N 22 (Q/A)
One Hell of a Party
A/N 23 (Requests)
Color Blind
High Places
War
Bat Owl (Part 1)
A/N 24 (Requests)
A/N 25
Request - #AskMini (NOT A FIC WITH HIM IN IT)
Win
Bath
A/N 26 (Requests)
Dad
A/N 27
A/N 28 (Requests)
Dogs
A/N 29
Vodka
Request - iRobot
Chionophobia
1p! and 2p! (Part 1)
A/N 30 (Requests)
Request - Wheelchair
Request - Kidnapped
A/N 30 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 2)
Freak Show (Part 1)
A/N 31 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 3)
A/N 32
A/N 33
A/N 34 (Requests)
Request - Jack the Ripper
A/N 35
Request - Bad Day
Request - Cast
Request - Cow
Basement
Request - Waffles
Drabbles (#2)
A/N 36
1p! and 2p! (Part 5)
Request - Christmas Love
A/N 37 (Please Read)

Request - Mafia

3.4K 87 31
By faythyloo

Note: You're welcome I_Am_Mister_Meeseeks. I hope you enjoy this long and smutty one-shot!

Pairing: Vanii7y

Evan could hear the sirens as he raced out if the building with the bag full of cash in his hands. He looked around frantically, looking for the getaway car. "Shit!" he cursed, stomping his foot onto the ground. Brock was late again. He was gonna kick his ass once he got back to base.

The sirens were getting louder and he was starting to see the red and blue lights of the car.

He looked around again and locked eyes with someone across the street. Evan narrowed his eyes and started quickly walking across the street.

The man turned around and quickly sprinted down the alleyway. Evan growled and ran after him. The man tried to push some boxes in front of Evan to get away, but Evan jumped over them and continued his pace.

The man got to a fence that towered over him. He looked back at Evan, who was gaining up on him. His eyes widened and he started to climb the fence. Evan got there first though and pulled him off before slamming him against the fence. It rattled and echoed through the silent alleyway.

"What did you see?" Evan asked. The man stayed silent. Evan growled and grabbed his pocket knife out of his pocket. He held it up to the man's throat, barely pressing the blade to his skin. "What. Did. You. See?" The man gulped and leaned his head back so his neck wasn't as close to the blade.

"I may or may not have seen you run out of that bank with a bag full of money in your hands." Evan growled, but brought the knife down.

"Listen here buddy, for now on you're sticking with me, got it?" The man's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"What? No. No, I- no. I refuse." Evan ignored him and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the fence. The man got out of his grasp. "No! I'm not going with someone who's in the Mafia! The police are gonna go after me too! I'm gonna get killed!" Evan looked at him with an unamused look on his face.

"Listen here kid, I don't give a rat's ass about what you're worried about. You're the only god damn person on this street, the only one who saw me. I ain't taking any chances with you. Now get your ass over here or I will not hesitate to bring my boys over here to make sure you don't say another peep, got it?" The man gulped before nodding slowly. Evan grabbed his arm again and peeked around the corner. The police were just starting to leave.

Evan sighed with relief as he watched the last car go by. "Come on, this way." He pulled the man along the street quickly but carefully. He stopped at the end of the street and pulled out his phone. "Brock, get your ass over to the end of the street where you were supposed to pick me up. I'm with someone, so don't freak out." He ended the call and looked up at the man. "Alright kid, what's your name?" The man averted Evan's gaze. "Kid, don't make this hard on yourself." The man sighed.

"Lucas," he mumbled.

Evan gave him a small grin as a car started to come towards them. It stopped in front of them. Evan's grin turned into a scowl as the window rolled down. A man gave Evan a sheepish smile as he poked his head out the window. "Sorry Ev, traffic was a bitch." Evan rolled his eyes and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Don't do it again," he growled before getting in. Lucas awkwardly followed into the back seat.

"So what's the deal with the kid back there?" Brock asked.

"Hey, I'm not a kid," Lucas finally snapped. Evan felt a smirk grow on his face.

"Nice attitude," Brock snorted as he glanced at Evan.

"Yeah. He's with us since he was the only one to see anything."

Brock chuckled again and looked back at Lucas, "Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just don't get on Tyler's bad side and you'll be fine. Or Luke's. Or Marcel's. Or Daithi's. Or Jonathan's. Or Brian's."

"Or mine."

"Oh yeah, definitely don't get on his bad side. You'll be dead before you know it," he chuckled. Lucas scooted away from Evan, causing both of them to laugh. "Don't worry, it's hard to get on Evan's bad side."

The rest of the ride was silent until they started to come towards a huge mansion that looked practically abandoned. "Welcome home, buddy," Brock mumbled as he pulled in.

They got out and walked up to the door. "Lui, open up!" Brock yelled as he banged on the door.

The door creaked open and a face popped into view. "What's the password?" Lucas was surprised. He didn't know kids were involved with this stuff as well.

"How about I'll give you some gummy worms if you let us in?" Evan offered. Lui laughed, but it didn't sound as high pitched as it was previously.

"What you really need to do is get Nogla to get some for me. He lost the bet and still hasn't gone to get it." Evan and Brock rolled their eyes as Lui opened the door. Lui stopped when he saw Lucas awkwardly standing in the back. "Who's he? New guy?"

"Nah. He's here so he keeps his mouth shut." Lui nodded and gave Lucas a sympathetic look. They all walked in, and Lucas stared in awe at the place. It was huge in the inside, and it looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Wow..." Lucas whispered. Evan chuckled at Lucas' response.

"Oh, you like this? Wait till you see the rest if the place," Evan promised. He grabbed Lucas' arm and pulled him into one of the rooms.

A lot of people were scattered around the room, talking or minding their own business. "Alright!" Evan yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. "We got a little snooper over here, so we have to make sure he doesn't leave. Got it?" Everyone nodded in agreement.

"What happens if we catch the little twerp trying to leave?" one guy asked.

"Get him back and give him to me. I'll deal with him." Lucas gulped as he felt Evan's eyes baring holes into him as he said that. Evan patted Lucas' back and whispered, "Don't worry about them. Just don't piss them off." He left the room, leaving Lucas alone with the rest of his members. He awkwardly stood there as he felt everyone's eyes on him.

"What's your name, kid?" an Irish voice called.

"His name's Lucas," Brock answered for him. He gave Lucas a small smile. Lucas smiled back slightly.

"Why don't you tell us exactly what happened for you to get here?" another voice asked.

When Lucas looked to see who it was, a man with clown makeup on stared back at his as he played with the knife in his hands. "I uh, I saw him run out if the bank with the money in his hands." Another person snorted.

"That's Evan as usual, being the dumbass that he is. He doesn't think that he can get caught. I'm gonna laugh when he does." Everyone chuckled, and Lucas cracked a small smile.

If Lucas was being honest, he thought this would be a lot worse. He thought he'd be tied up, chained, beated, tortured, or whatever bad guys usually do. But these guys seemed completely chill.

At first, they did seem a little scary. Especially Tyler, Luke and Evan. But as time went on, he was soon laughing with them all at the dinner table.

Even though he was friends with practically everyone now, there was one person he didn't really know: Evan. Evan kept his distance, but watched Lucas with a close eye.

Lucas didn't know why Evan seemed to be distancing himself.

"Eh, he's probably got some weird plan for you or something," Daithi said. "He's always got some weird plan up in that head of his." Lucas believed him for a time. But it had been a year or so, and Evan was still distant as ever.

When Evan came to Lucas' room that day, Lucas had no idea what to expect. "Lucas."

"Uh, hey, Evan."

"You know how to fight?"

The question was odd, but Lucas answered. "Kinda. Enough to get out of a bad situation. Why?" Evan didn't answer. He just motioned for Lucas to follow. So he did.

It was early in the morning and the sun hadn't risen yet. Evan led them to a building that was behind the mansion. It was empty, with the exception of a boxing ring in the middle. Evan grabbed a pair of clothes and threw then at Lucas. "Put those on. Changing room is over there." Lucas nodded and went to the room that Evan had motioned to.

When he came out, Evan was already changed and had started to wrap bandages around his hands. Evan glanced up at him when he finished one hand. "You know how to put these on?" he asked. Lucas shook his head. Evan finished with his other hand and grabbed the rest of the bandages. "Here, let me help." Evan walked over behind Lucas and started wrapping his hands.

Being this close to Evan made Lucas feel weird. He didn't know what it was. Maybe it was the fact that Evan had mostly stayed away from him for the most part and now he's teaching him something.

Lucas watched as Evan's hands held his own as he wrapped them up tightly and firmly.

Once they were done, Evan turned them over to make sure it looked okay. Then he pulled back, and the weird feeling was gone.

Evan climbed into the boxing ring, pulling Lucas up after. "You said you knew a little bit about fighting? Show me." Lucas hesitated, not knowing exactly what Evan meant. "Come on. Hit me. I'll go easy on you." Lucas slowly brought his fists up before swinging. Evan stepped back, so Lucas missed the punch. "Come on, is that all you got?" Evan taunted with a smirk. Lucas frowned and took a few steps forward before swinging again. Evan didn't step back, but he caught Lucas' fist. Lucas used his other one, but Evan caught that one two. He held both fists steady, no matter how hard Lucas tried to get out of them. He let go of one of them, but pulled Lucas closer to him. He turned him around, holding one arm behind him before grabbing the other and holding it behind him as well. Lucas struggled, trying to get out of his grasp. "Use your head, kid," Evan said. Lucas stopped struggling for a moment before bringing his head down and swinging it back up, hitting Evan square in the face. Evan loosened his grip in surprise, and Lucas got out of his grasp. Lucas grabbed Evan and shoved him onto the ground, holding him there. Evan grinned up at Lucas. "So far so good, kid," he complimented with a grunt.

Out of nowhere, he brought his leg up and pushed Lucas back. Lucas lost his balance and fell backwards. Evan pounced, him now being the one holding Lucas onto the ground. He held his arms above his head and was sitting on his legs so he couldn't move. Lucas panted and let his head drop to the floor, his eyes never leaving Evan's.

In that moment, Lucas saw a flash of something in Evan's eyes. It was the look of a predator about to leap onto his prey. Evan suddenly smirked and leaned downward. "You did pretty good, Lucas. Now let me test you on another thing." Lucas gulped and waited for Evan to explain. "We're gonna see how long you can last with me."

Before Lucas knew it, Evan's lips were on his. His eyes widened. This is not what he was expecting at all.

Evan pushed his tongue through Lucas' lips, getting a gasp and a slight groan from the younger man. Evan's grip on Lucas' arms were gone, and Lucas used them to wrap around Evan's neck. Lucas' eyes finally shut as he pulled Evan closer. Evan's hands slipped underneath Lucas' shirt, and Lucas gasped again. Evan slowly ran his fingers down Lucas' torso, smirking when Lucas started squirming underneath him. Evan's lips made their way to Lucas' neck, kissing ever so lightly down his jaw. Lucas breath hitched with every kiss Evan gave him, each one making his heart flutter just a little more. Evan pulled away for a split second, only to remove his and Lucas' shirts.

Once they were gone, Evan started his kisses at the base of Lucas' stomach, trailing them upwards. Lucas' hands threaded through Evan's hair, groaning slightly. Evan captured Lucas' lips in a kiss, grinding on Lucas' hips. A small moan left Lucas' lips.

Evan's hands reached for his pants, taking the belt out slowly before shedding the clothing. He had to pull away to fully get it off. Lucas watched as Evan slowly took them off, each movement Evan made mesmerizing to him. Lucas' eyes flickered over Evan's body, taking it all in. He had never noticed how good-looking Evan really was.

There was sweat still on him, making his body glisten in the sunlight that had started to creep through the windows. His hair was messy, making him look even more like a god. Evan thought the same when Lucas took his clothes off.

As soon as the last piece of clothing hit the floor, Evan had attacked Lucas' lips once more. Lucas was more than happy to kiss back, his fingers tugging at Evan's unkempt hair. Evan pulled back once more and turned Lucas over.

One hand was holding Lucas's neck, pushing his face into the ground slightly. Lucas felt a moan bubble up from his throat when Evan accidentally squeezed his neck. Evan paused for a second before grinning as his new found discovery. He put three fingers in his own mouth, slathering them with saliva before he started with one. Lucas gasped and moaned as Evan squeezed his neck again.

Evan kept him occupied with one hand as the other prepared him. Evan pulled one hand back, keeping the other on Lucas' neck. He stopped squeezing, so Lucas was now panting for breath. He nearly choked on air when Evan pushed in slowly. "Fuck you're tight," Evan mumbled as his head lolled back slightly. Lucas' panting had gone down to a regular breathing.

"Evan, move," Lucas breathed. Evan pulled his hips back slowly and pushed back in at the same pace, his hand squeezing Lucas' neck as hard as it could. A loud moan erupted from parted lips. Evan leaned down, wrapping his hand around the front of Lucas' neck before squeezing as hard as he could. Lucas moaned again with Evan's name at the tip of his tongue.

Evan kept his hand there as his hips started moving at a regular pace, rolling into Lucas easily. Lucas' hands scratched at the floor underneath him, dulling his nails even more than they were previously. Evan moved his position slightly, and a loud cry emitted from Lucas. "Oh god, Evan, right there!" he sobbed. Evan squeezed Lucas' neck harder in surprise, and the most filthy moan left Lucas' lips, echoing throughout the building. Evan groaned, loving how the sound rang in his ears. He repeated the process, never getting tired of the sounds leaving the younger's mouth.

With another sob Lucas announced that he was close. Evan took these last moments to move his hips faster and harder. His free hand gripped at Lucas' hips, bruises now bound to be formed. Broken sobs continuously left Lucas' mouth with each thrust.

With a final scream that cracked, Lucas came. Evan slowed his pace, but didn't fully stop until he came inside Lucas with a groan. Evan pulled out panting. Lucas didn't bother picking himself off the ground as he caught his breath. Evan chuckled at Lucas, making his way in front of him and pulling him up. "You did good Lucas, I'm impressed."

Lucas laughed hoarsely and nuzzled his head into Evan's chest as he wrapped his arms around him. Evan was surprised by the action, but smiled and returned the hug. He kissed the top of Lucas' head, running his fingers through his hair afterwords. Lucas hummed happily and dozed off.

Evan carefully shook him awake after after the sun was fully up. "Come on, we have to get up." Lucas opened his eyes, frowning at Evan before pulling him closer and shutting his eyes again. Evan chuckled. "At least get dressed."

Lucas let out a whine, "Fine. Get dressed too." Evan chuckled again and started getting his clothes on. Lucas had gotten his clothes on, but had dozed off as soon as he did. Evan shook his head with a smile as he picked Lucas up bridal style. Lucas snored softly as Evan brought him back to the main building.

Everyone was up already, and they all stared at Evan as he quietly walked to Lucas' room with a sleeping Lucas in his arms. Once he came back out, he sighed and joined everyone at the table. "What were you two doing?" Marcel asked.

"Probably fucking. Look at his hair!" Craig exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh. Evan rolled his eyes.

"What we did is none of your business."

"So you two did fuck."

"I didn't say that-"

"It sounds like your avoiding something. You never avoid topics. Did you two fuck or what?" Evan glared at Jonathan before sighing.

"I wanted to see how well he fought and... It might have taken a turn. That's all I'm saying." Half of the group groaned while the other half cheered.

"I knew it! You guys owe us!" Daithi said as he high-fived the half that cheered. Evan face-palmed and waited for the money to be given.

"Are you done now?" he asked in an irritated tone.

"Yeah, we're done now," Bryce muttered, glaring at Ryan who was grinning at him.

"Alright!" Evan called, making the chatter stop. "I've called this meeting today because we have another heist to do." The group cheered, but was interrupted by someone raising their hand.

"What are we gonna do with Lucas?" Brian asked. Everyone looked at Evan, all wondering the same thing. Evan sighed.

"That's something I was planning on getting at. I don't want to let him go just yet-"

"Probably because he's your new fuck buddy," Tyler muttered.

A couple people giggled, but stopped when Evan glared at them. "Can I finish?" Evan asked in an irritated tone. Everyone nodded. "Thank you. As I was saying, before I got rudely interrupted," he said, glaring at Tyler. "I don't want to give Lucas up just yet." He paused to take a in a deep breath. "This may be a very bad idea, but... I was thinking of adding him to the team." Everyone was silent.

"Are you planning on teaching him the ropes?" Bryce finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes. I wasn't planning on keeping him this long, but... I think he might have potential. If he does accept, I am not letting him join us on our next one, unless he is that fast of a learner. Is everyone alright with this?" Everyone looked at each other before nodding. Evan let out a sigh of relief and smiled at everyone. "Great. I'll see if he's up for it." Evan got up and started walking towards Lucas' room.

"And if he doesn't?"

Evan stopped in his tracks before turning around. "We'll just have to see what happens then."

He turned back around and continued walking.

When he got to Lucas' room, he stopped. He mentally prepared himself for what was about to happen before pushing the door open.

The light was still off, indicating that Lucas was still asleep. Evan sighed and turned on the light. Lucas groaned and rolled over, his face hiding in the pillow. Evan chuckled and shook Lucas lightly. "Lucas, wake up." Lucas lifted his head slightly and peeked up at Evan.

"Hm?"

"Lucas, I need to ask you something." The tone in Evan's voice scared Lucas slightly. He had never heard it that serious since the first time they had met.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning. "Evan?"

"This might not be as serious as I think it is, but," Evan took a deep breath. "I want to ask you if you would like to join us? As a member?" Lucas blinked. This was not at all what he was expecting.

"... What?"

Evan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Look, you've been here for a little over a year now, everyone knows you, you know the place well... I just thought that maybe you'd like to join us..." Lucas stared at Evan in thought. A year ago, he would have refused immediately. Six months ago, he would have had considered it. Now?

"Yes."

As soon as the word left Lucas' mouth, Evan kissed Lucas with all of his might.

If Lucas was tired before, he definitely wasn't now. The kiss was passionate, not heated like the last time.

Lucas took no time in kissing back, his hands finding Evan's hair quickly. Evan pulled back with a smile on his face. "I'm so glad," he laughed. Lucas giggled, pulling Evan into another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 982 34
Everyday, every color, every emotion helps them remember their feelings because they've forgotten how to FEEL...How to LOVE. Vanoss- Red โœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ”“ Delirio...
1.3K 85 11
Jhonathon (aka delirious) wakes up not remembering a thing. "Where.. Where am I?" His vision is blurry and all he knows is that he's in a hospital an...
47.8K 1.2K 32
I found shipping prompts on Tumblr, so I decided to make some oneshots out of them Ships include: H2ovanoss Minicat BasicallyIdoLui Daithi De Lui Ter...
5.5K 242 24
"I have fallen deeper than what I have originally plan..." What a Year! Everyone had changed... Didn't they? Featuring: Ohmwrecker CaRtOonz Moo (Snu...