Scared

Note: Based off of one of Vanoss' videos. Moment starts at 2:25. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: Daithi de Vanoss

"Alright, are we ready for awesome movie night?" Brock asked as he came into the living room with popcorn.

"Fuck yeah!" Tyler cheered, causing everyone to laugh.

"What are we watching?" Nogla asked as he took a handful of popcorn from the bowl.

"Nogla! We haven't even started and you're already eating all of the popcorn," Tyler complained, taking the bowl away.

"What? No I'm not, give it back." Nogla reached over to grab it, but Tyler moved it to the other side of Brock, not-so-subtly wrapping an arm around Brock's shoulder. "Oh wow Tyler, you're such a gay sweaty nerd." Everyone laughed again.

"Oh yeah? I can make this gayer," Tyler offered, wiggling his eyebrows. Brock blushed and lightly hit Tyler's chest.

"Tyler!"

"Alright! Enough talk, we're gonna start this party!" Evan yelled, causing everyone to cheer again.

"What? But you haven't even told us what the movie was gonna be," Nogla said.

"It's gonna be... A horror movie."

"Okay, yeah, but which one?"

"You'll see."

"Evan, just tell me what the fucking movie is!" Everyone laughed at Nogla's rage.

"Jeez, alright, we're watching Alien, calm down." Nogla made a noise of approval before leaning back in the seat. Everyone giggled before the movie was turned on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was halfway through the movie. The popcorn was gone and now the only thing illuminating the room was the TV itself. Brock was cuddled up with Tyler, his head resting on Tyler's chest. He would jump every so often from a loud noise, but he would calm down from Tyler's arm pulling him a little closer.

Nogla however was scared out of his mind. His eyes were wide with fear as he clung onto Evan's arm. Evan laughed quietly everytime Nogla's grip tightened.

When it was silent and the person on screen was looking around, Nogla started making this high pitched noise that resembled a scared dog. Evan started laughing, and laughed even more when Nogla practically flew into his lap. "Evan I'm scared, Evan I'm scared, Evan I'm scared!" Nogla yelled, gripping onto Evan for dear life.

Tyler sighed in an annoyed tone and paused the movie. "Nogla, will you shut the fuck up and stop being a little bitch?"

"It's just a movie Nogla, there's nothing to worry about," Brock yawned, pulling Tyler back down in the seat. Nogla sent them scared glances before burying his head into Evan's shoulder.

"I don't wanna watch anymore," he whined. Evan laughed and wrapped his arms around Nogla, pulling him closer and rubbing his back soothingly.

"Nogla, it's okay," he giggled, "remember I'm here, alright? I won't let any alien get to you, I promise." Nogla lifted his head, looking at Evan with hope in his eyes.

"You promise?"

Tyler scoffed, but Brock smacked his arm and shushed him.

Evan rolled his eyes, "I promise. The movie's half-way over, we don't have that much longer. Think you can handle that?" Nogla nodded, and Evan smiled. "Good. Now relax, and stop screaming." He kissed Nogla on the nose before Tyler cleared his throat.

"Are you gay fucks done now? Can we start the movie?"

"Hey! You and Brock are over there cuddling the shit out of each other! Don't call us the gay ones!" Nogla protested. Everyone laughed and Tyler started the movie again. Nogla moved from Evan's lap, but continued to hold onto Evan. His grip loosened slightly everytime Evan sent him a reassuring glance.