1p! and 2p! (Part 5)

Note: Original. I hope you enjoy this short one-shot!

Pairing: 1p! Delirious x 2p! Delirious

Jonathan stared at his 2p's mask. He wondered how he had gotten it to be black instead of white, and how the strips were blue instead of red.

His 2p was a little freaked out by his 1ps staring, so he waved a hand in front of his face. Jonathan blinked and shook his head a little. "What? Oh, sorry. I'm just wondering how you got your mask that way." He reached up to grab it to take a closer look, but then pulled his hand back. "Uh, sorry," he chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

His 2p blinked before taking his mask off and handing it to Jonathan. Jonathan lit up and took it. His 2p smiled slightly, thinking it was cute how his 1p got so excited by the smallest things.

He recalled one time where Jonathan had gotten so excited over a simple teddy bear. He didn't understand the craze himself, but he still found himself smiling and nearly laughing at the way Jonathan acted.

He was brought back into reality when Jonathan had reached over him to grab his own mask. He saw that Jonathan was wearing his, and was handing him his own. "Put it on! I wanna see how it looks." He looked at the white mask for a second before taking it and putting it on carefully. Jonathan laughed and clapped when he did. His 2p realized it was almost the exact same as his own, and wondered why Jonathan was getting so worked up over it.

As he was thinking, he didn't see Jonathan slide next to him, and didn't feel the mask being slid up. He did however feel the pair of lips on his cheek. He froze and felt the blush creep up his cheeks.

He glanced over at Jonathan who had a grin on his face. "You look great," he complimented. His 2p opened his mouth, but quickly shut it knowing that nothing was going to come out. Jonathan laughed and kissed his cheek again before moving both masks back into place. "Come on, I wanna show Luke!" He exclaimed, pulling his 2p by the hand. His 2p stumbled up, but let his 1p drag him away.