Skater

Note: Based off of a conversation me and a couple of my friends had. I hope you enjoy this short one-shot!

Pairing: DeliToonz

Luke woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned and rolled over, grudgingly grabbing the phone and answering it, although he already knew who it was.

"Hello?"

"Luke! Get your ass over to the skate park! I got this pretty cool trick that I wanna show ya!"

"Please tell me you're not going to do what I think you're going to do."

"You better believe it. Now come on!"

His friend ended the call, leaving Luke to groan out of annoyance. "God dammit Jon, couldn't you be a normal person for one day?" Luke grumbled as he got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke got to the skate park at around 10. It was still pretty cold out, so he stuck his hands in his jacket pocket. He walked inside the near empty park and heard the familiar sound of wheels on the concrete. "Luke!" The voice of his friend called out to him. Luke turned to see Jonathan coming towards him on his skateboard. He hopped off of it and ran up to Luke to hug him.

"Did you really have to call me that early?" Luke asked as he hugged back.

"Did you really have to come this late?"

"Touche. Now hurry up, let's get this show on the road so we can head home." Jonathan fake pouted for a second before he laughed and grabbed the skateboard.

"Alright, prepare to be amazed!" He exclaimed before running to one of the ramps.

For the first couple of times, he did pretty good. Luke was actually impressed that he hadn't hurt himself yet.

On the fifth run, however, Jonathan's skateboard ran over something and he went tumbling to the ground. Luckily, he was at the bottom, but still. Luke ran over to Jonathan. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just got a couple of scratches, that's all." Luke took Jonathan's hand, finding the scratches and kissing them whenever he did. Jonathan giggled everytime he did. "Luke, you're such a sap," he laughed as Luke kissed him on the head.

"Well, maybe if you didn't do stupid stuff and got hurt, I wouldn't be doing this. Now come on, let's go home." Jonathan nodded and grabbed Luke's hand, pulling himself up.

They walked to the car hand in hand, with Luke still scolding Jonathan for going out there alone.