1p! and 2p! (Part 1)

Note: Original one-shot series. I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: 1p!Vanoss x 2p!Vanoss

Evan didn't know exactly what to expect when he heard that he was going to meet his 2p for the first time. He had heard that he was kind of an asshole, but that was about it.

When he did, he sure as hell wasn't expecting a very egotistical version of himself that wanted to impress him as much as possible.

"You know, I once was able to sneak in and out of a bank vault without getting caught. I may or may not have stolen all the money in there, but y'know, what else was I supposed to do?" He laughed, taking another drink.

Evan didn't know if the drinks helped or not with his attitude at the moment.

"You know, when I first heard about you, I was worried. I thought that all my hard work would go to waste when you came into the spotlight. But," he paused to take another drink. "It turns out, you're not so bad. I like you."

Evan didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. "Thanks?"

His 2p laughed and took yet another drink. He sat up and leaned closer to Evan. "You know... Maybe you could help us," he said, a grin growing on his face.

"I'm sorry?" Evan was confused. What was he getting at? His 2p laughed and leaned even closer.

"I mean, you should join us. It'll be fun, trust me," he grinned. Evan leaned back, a little scared.

"Uh, I mean, the offer sounds nice, but I'd rather stay with my own people, thanks." The 2p's grin fell and was replaced with a look of borderline anger.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean what you think I mean." Evan backed away even more as he spoke. His 2p looked as if he was going to go crazy any second.

And that second was now.

His 2p grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and nearly slammed him onto the table. "Listen here Evan," he hissed, "I don't take no very well. So why don't you change your mind, hm?" Evan gulped, his eyes wide with fear. His 2p smirked and leaned forward, his lips ghosting over Evan's. "Do I have to change it for you?" He asked.

When he got no response, he pressed his lips against Evan's. Evan's eyes widened in surprise. He was definitely certain that this was the alcohol he was drinking and not actually him. His grip on Evan loosened as he moved over Evan. Evan's eyes were still wide with confusion.

His 2p pulled back, looking down on Evan with a smirk on his face. He was about to lean back down when he phone started ringing. He sighed and sat up, pulling it out. Evan was still underneath him, dazed as ever.

"What?" His 2p snapped at whoever was on the other line. He listened for a bit, frowning as he did. "Can't you get someone else to do it?" He asked, annoyed. "Well, I'm in the middle of something here."

Evan didn't know why he started blushing at that.

His 2p sighed again. "Fine, fine. I'll be there." He hung up and looked at Evan who was still on his back. "I have to go, sadly. You'll join us next time, right?" He asked. Evan quickly nodded, not wanting to know what would happen if he said no.

His 2p flashed him a smile and got up. "Somehow I knew you'd say yes," he laughed before leaving. Evan got up and looked around. There was still an unopened bottle of beer on the other table. He sighed and took it, taking a drink himself. He needed it.